Chapter 27

She's a bridge of love

"What?!" The girls eclaimed after narrating the things that happened yesterday.

"What is she doing there?" Amber asked.

"That... I don’t know too..." I said.

"Eh... Kim Taeyeon!" Miryo interrupted. "Why did you agree?"

"I don't know too..." I answered. "You see, I really find it hard to say no to people..."

"Aigoo!!!" Tiffany exclaimed. "Even if she's interrupting something important?!"

I just nodded and continued to eat my dinner. Actually, I enjoyed everything that happened yesterday, the only thing that I didn't like was the fact that Boram was there.

STAR BUCK'S CAFE

BORAM'S POV

"Yah! Junsu-ssi!" I shouted at Junsu. he just stared a me and asked "What?"

"What do you mean what?" i asked him irritatedly. "They are together now!"

"I know!" Junsu said.

"Oh! so You know about it but you're not doing anything at all!" i reprimmanded

"But what should I do?" he asked. "He does not like me!"

"Bwoh!" i exclaimed. "So you're giving up? I can't believe you!"

He stood up and pulled my arm, "Look Boram, I don't care if Taeyeon likes me or not... as long as our friendship remains, everything is fine!" He told me.

"I can't believe that you're Taeyeon's cousin! I can't believe that you are blood related. You know why?! Because you're so different from Taeyeon! Do what you're gonna do! Don't drag me into this! But I'm telling you, if Taeyeon gets hurt because of your evil scheme, You're dead!" He shouted at me as he let go of m arm.

Damn he's too strong! So you are going to allow their realationship huh! "if you're fine with it then I don;t care! I will have my Leeteuk back!"

NEXT DAY:

TAEYEON'S POV

"Eh..." Miryo started. "Where's that bit*c?"

My eyes widened upon hearing those words from Miryo.

"Yah!" I rerimmanded. "Don't say that..."

"What's the matter? Is there something wrong in telling the truth?" she asked.

"Eh! She's still my cousin you know!" i told her as I drank my hot choco milk.

"Oh my gosh! Speaking of you know! Yunho and I will pick me up today!" Tiffany shouted as she darted away from us. We just stared at her and continued eating our breakfast.

"What's the connection of 'you know' to Yunho?" Amber asked.

We just smirked and said, "Pabo!"

SCHOOL:

"Annyeong!!!" Jonghyun greeted us as he took her seat.

"So!" He started, "Looks like you didn't have a good date yesterday..."

How on earth did he know about the date?

"W-hat do you m-ean?" I asked

"Yesterday!" He said. "Teuk said someone interrupted you guys..." he added as he glared at Boram's chair.

"Ahh..." i said."I guess so..."

"It's alright Taeyeon ah!" Leeteuk said as he pat my back. Oh gosh! where did he came from? He popped out from nowhere. "there will still be a lot of times that we will be together..."

I smiled at what he said. How sweet of him to say that.

HALLWAY:

LEETEUK'S POV

"Yah! Teukie oppa!" someone shoted along the corridor. I looked at the person and saw Boram. what does she want now?

"What now?" I asked as I walked towards her.

"I have to tell you something." She said.

"What?!" I asked impatiently.

"Don't you like me?" Boram asked as she leaned in front of me.

"Yah!" I shouted.

"What's with Taeyeon that's not with me?!" she asked.

"Hey!" i reprimmanded again.

“Do you love Taeyeon?’ she asked/

“OF COURSE!” I shouted

"Okay!" Boram said as she leaned back. "Let me just call ahjumma and tell her about this."

-flashback-

"no, not to our parents... my mom will disown me!"

-end flash back-

"NO!" I shouted. Good thing that it was only Boram and me here in this corridor. "What do you want Boram?!"

"I want you!" She said.

"You can't have me!" I told her honestly.

"Well then you can't have Taeyeon too!" she teased.

"Boram Please don't do this to us! To your cousin!" I told her mercifully.

"Just be with me, and Taeyeon won't be disowned!" She informed. "Come on Teuk! Taeyeon will be here in 2 minutes so better decide! If you love her, do it!"

Why is she doing this to us? I don't want to hurt Kim Taeyeon nor I don;t want her to be disowned by her parents! I relly love you Kim Taeyeon...

I can hear her laugh now... Is she here already?

Boram leaned closer to me and started smiling.

"Oh!" Taeyeon said shocked. "Am... I... Disturbing... something?"

"You're here Taeng!" Boram said as she pulled Taeyeon closer to us.

"What's happening?" She asked.

"Why don't you answer it YEOBO?" Boram emphasized.

I'm really sorry Taeyeon... It hurts me too! But I am doing this for you.

Taeyeon’s eyes grew wider and redder "Y-e-ob-o?" Taeyeon asked shakily.

"n-eh" I lied to her.

"Yeah!" Boram shouted. "You didn't know?"

"But... You..." Taeyeon said. Tears started to flow on her cheeks.

"What?" Boram asked. "I told you he likes me!"

Taeyeon laughed fakely, "You're joking! I know you are! Are we in a TV show or something?"

"Taeng!" I said as i grabbed her arm.

“What’s happening Teuk?” she asked me worriedly. I am tryong to avoid eye contact for I know that I would be crying but Taeyeon didn’t. She stared at me until I answered her.

“I like Boram...” I lied again

"NO!!! You guys are joking! YOU SAID THAT YOU LIKE ME RIGHT?" she asked. She's all so teary and all. her eyes were so red and i can feel that she's having a hard time breathing. She was moving back and forth. She was really sad and crying.

"I can't be wrong!" Taeyeon added. "You said that you like me right? Yesterday at the park, at the mall last friendship day! RIGHT?"

"You must be hallucinating!" Boram interferred.

"SHUT UP!" Taeyeon shouted as she gave me a tight hug.

"You said that I shouldn't be worried for we still have the remaining time of our lives to be together right? JUST A WHILE AGO TEUK! JUST A WHILE AGO!!!" She screamed as she hugged tighter.

"Taeng..." I said. I can feel the stinging sensations again! I hate this feeling!

"I don't..." i said but before I could finnish Taeyeon slapped me.

"WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS HURTING ME HUH?! YOU ENJOY HURTING SOMEONE LIKE ME?" She asked.

"YEAH! I DO! I ENJOY HURTING A USELESS YOU!" I shouted back. but all of those words ar all lies. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH TAEYEON! AND I AM DOING THIS FOR YOU!

"I HATE YOU!" She shouted as she ran away from us crying.

I glared at Boram and started to run away. I can't believe that the whole school were watching the commotion. My chest pains... gosh! I can’t believe that I hurt my Taengoo again!

YUNHO'S POV

"Oh god!" Tiffany siad as she witnessed the comossion made by that bastard.

"I need to find Taeyeon!" Tiffany said.

"All girls find Taeng, boys find Teuk!" Miryo ordered

Jonghyun, Micky and I agreed to her. we ran outside to find Jungsu.

I can't believe tht he did that to her. IN FRONT OF THOSE PEOPLE. I felt my hands clenched together. I feel like I want to punch something... SOMEONE RATHER!

There we saw PARK JUNGSU sitting at the bench hiding his bastard-like face.

“Park Jung su you better hide or else your face would be smashed into sediments!” I whispered to myself.