Maniac

She's a bridge of love

 CHAPTER 23

TIFFANY’S POV

“Good Morining!!!” Taeyeon greeted us happily. What’s with her? Did something happen between them and Junsu?

“Morning!” they greeted back.

“what’s with you?” I asked.

“W-hat?” she replied.

“You look so happy today!” Miryo said.

“Nothing!” she said playfully, “Eh-, aren’t you going to watch Yunho and Eeteuk’s basketball game?”

“Oh!” Sooyong said. “Is that today?”

Taeyeon just nodded and entered our kitchen. Should I watch the game? But, I don’t want to see Yunho for now. I’m still disappointed with what he has done yesterday. But, I am still his girl friend… gahh!

The girls are already set for school, they are really going to watch the game…

“Yo!” Amber shouted at me, “Aren’t you going to come with us?”

“I-I will”

“So, come on!” Miryo said. “Get your off that couch and let’s move!”

“Move, Move, Move!” Taeyeon said sounding like an  army’s general.

“WAIT!” Boram shouted. “I want to come too!”

“uh, oh!” Amber said.

“Palli!” I shouted at her.

They all looked at me shocked. Maybe, it’s because it’s their first time to see me shouting at someone.

“Arasso!” Boram replied.

Their eyes were still at me. “What’s wrong with you fany?” Sooyoung asked.

“Nothing!” I said.

“I am ready!” Boram said.

“Now, let’s go!” I commanded

HAN BYUL HIGH

BASKETBALL COURT

Taeyeon and Sooyoung looked so excited when we arrived at the court. What’s with them? I mean, what’s with Taeyeon? I can understand Sooyoung for she has Micky, but Taeng?

“Hey, look at your boyfriend!” Taeyeon teased while pointing at Yunho.

I turned around to look at him. He was with the cheering squad chatting and laughing with them as if nothing happened yesterday. This made me more pissed.

“Hey, Fany, are you jealous?” Miryo asked.

“Wae?” I asked with an angry tone.

“Look at your eyes, your veins and your hands!” Amber teased.

“Aish!” I shouted and ran away.

YUNHO’S POV

Aish!” Someone said. I looked at that person and saw Tiffany running away. I stood up from our bench an tried to run but Leeteuk stopped me.

“Captain, the game will start, don’t leave this bench!” Leeteuk said

He was right, the committee already called on both teams. But what about Tiffany? I need to follow her and say sorry.

“Dude, why are you looking at the audience now?” micky asked. “Look, Fany is there with the girls, don’t you worry!”

“No she’s not!” I told him. “She’s mad at me!” I told them. They looked at me worriedly.

“Look captain; put your problem away for this time.” Leeteuk said. “We need to win this game.”

I just nodded. I really want to follow Tiffany. But, my team needs my help, we need to win this game to get into the semi- finals.

I looked at the crowd once more to see if Fany is watching, but she isn’t.

TAEYEON’S POV

Where’s Tiffany?” I asked the other girls.

“Molla!” Miryo replied. “She ran away without any reason.”

“Really?” I asked. “That’s so not Tiffany!”

Tiffany is not like that, unless there’s a problem. Is there a problem?

“Guys, you think something happened between the two?” Sooyoung asked as we took our seats.

“Yeah!” Amber said. “Tiffany looks so problematic today.”

“ME TOO!” Boram said. “I hate yesterday!”

The girls smirked including me. “What did Jungsu did to you?” Amber asked. But Boram wasn’t able to reply because the whistle was blown by the referees which signal the start of the game.

The game was too intense. Our team is only leading by 8 points and it is still the first quarter. Leeteuk looks so tired from here. He’s the second team captain, and one of the best shooters.

“GO JUNGSU!” I shouted. They all looked at me with a wide eyes. I just smirked and continued watching. I guess Teuk didn’t hear me.

“What’s with you, too?” Amber asked.

“Nothing!” I replied playfully.

The crowd of both teams was going wild. Everyone was cheering and all the players are doing their jobs to win the game. The score was 40-45, in favor of our team. The fight was too intense until…

YUNHO’S POV

I need to score to win this game! Leeteuk has done a lot today. Almost all of the shots were made by him. I only scored 4 points for the first two quarters. What’s wrong with me?

“YUNHO!” Leeteuk shouted while catching his breath. “SCORE! PUT YOUR DAMN HEAD ON THE GAME!”

“Yunho!” Jonghyun called. “Catch this ball!” he said as he passed the ball to me. The court was open… I need to score! I was about to shoot the ball until the face of Tiffany came.

“I need to follow Tiffany!” I told everyone. I called a time out.

I saw Leeteuk from the other side of the court going near me.

“Do your job second captain!” I told him as I handed the ball to him.

“WHAT?!” He asked in a panicked tone.

“Go!” I told him. “Show her that you can do it without me. I need to follow my girl.”

“Go captain!” Jonghyun cheered. I nodded at them as I ran away. I can feel that Leeteuk is explaining everything to the committee and to our coach.

I am sorry guys, but I really love my Tiffany. Now Tiffany, where the heck should I find you? Darn it! I left all my things at the bench.

I looked for her everywhere. I even searched all over the campus’ ground!

“Ahh! I know where to find you Tiffany!” I told myself

NAM SAM TOWER

YUNHO’S POV

I know that you’re here Tiffany! I know!

I keep looking at the people around me, hoping that one of them if Tiffany.

There’s a familiar girl walking alone being followed by a guy. The guy looks like a maniac.

I need to save that girl. Even if she’s not Tiffany.

TIFFANY’S POV

Look at that Yunho! Still chatting with those hairless freaks as if nothing happened yesterday! What is he?

I am a bit nervous. I feel that someone is following me. Seriously, a guy is following me.

NARRATOR’S POV

There’s a guy following Tiffany. The guy was about to touch Tiffany until…

YUNHO’S POV

“YAH!” I shouted as I kicked the guys back. The girl turned around. And I was right! It was Tiffany! That made me more willing to punch that maniac!

TIFFANY’S POV

I was shocked to see Yunho in here. He has a game, and now he’s fighting a maniac who was supposed to touch me!

“Yunho!” I shouted worriedly. He was wrestling with a big maniac. OMO!

The police came to stop them. I looked at Yunho who was all covered with sweat.

Yunho pulled me to a tight hug and said. “Arrest that man! He want’s t touch my girl!” while he catch his breath.

I felt happy when he said those words, so I hugged him back.

The people went away already… and so does the police and that maniac.

“Fany, why are you being like this?” Yunho asked me as he let go of the tight hug.

“Why weren’t you here yesterday?”  I retorted.

“Long story-short, I was here… it was because of an accident that’s why I was late.” He said while pointing to his cut on his forehead.

“OMO!” What happened?” I asked worriedly.

“Nothing… I don’t want you to be worried.” He said.

“I am so sorry Yunho!” I apologized.

“Neh!” he said. “Look Fany, I am your boyfriend and you should trust and believe me.” he continued and I just nodded. “See, you did not let me explain myself. You were not answering any of my calls and messages.”

“Mianhae!” I told him as I pulled him to a tight hug even though he’s all sweaty.

“you left the team?” I asked

“For you!” he replied.

I smiled at him and said. “Now let’s go back before something bad happens.” And he just smirked.

HAN BYUL HIGH

BASKETBALL COURT

LEETEUK’S POV

The score is 96-100, in favor of the other team. Yunho, where are you? Please come back!

The ball is with me, the time remaining is 50 seconds and it’s now the 4th quarter. I need to score, I need to!

“JUNG SU SHOOT THAT BALL!” Someone familiar cheered. I looked at that person and saw Taeyeon smiling at me showing a ‘fighting’ sign. I nodded at her and shoot the ball.

“WAHHH!!!” Taeyeon shouted. Yes! I scored!

Now, only two points needed

“Yunho is back with Fany!” Jonghyun shouted. I looked at them smiling.

Yunho ran towards us. “Coach, let me in!” he said.

--SUBSTITUTION IN FAVOR OF YUNHO. Micky out!—the speaker said.

“Good job second captain!” Yunho told me.

I nodded and ran to my post.

“Go team!” The girls shouted.

YUNHO’S POV

10 seconds remaining and the score are still 98-100.

“Captain, catch!” Leeteuk said as he passed the ball to me. I am currently at the 3 points position.

This shot should go in!

“GO YUNHO!” Tiffany shouted at me. I nodded at shoot the ball.

--3POINTS!— The announcer said.

The crowd has gone wild as the time finishes. They carried me up then cheered.

I went to hug Tiffany the moment they put me down.

“This game is for you!” I whispered to her.

TIFFANY’S POV

“Komawo!” I told Yunho.

My arms was on his waist and his arm was on my shoulders when we saw Leeteuk and Taeyeon together.

“What’s with the two?” Yunho asked.

“Molla!” I replied.

Taeyeon was helping Leeteuk to fix his things. This is so…. I don’t know… weird?

I better ask what’s with them…