Love

She's a bridge of love

KYUHYUN’S POV

Why is Seohyun not calling me anymore? Was it because of last week? But she’s the one who dated somebody else! what’s happening to her?

I keep on calling her but she never answered any of my calls. Is she still mad at me?

I better call Taeyeon.

“Yeobosseo!” i greeted.

“WHAT?!” Taeyeon asked immediately.

“Ohhh...” i said. “Are you busy?”

“Not really!” she replied pissed. “Are you busy cheating?!”

“what?” i asked confused.

“Look at you! Acting as if you don’t know anything!” se reprimanded again

“Taeng!” i said. “I don’t know what you’re talking about!”

“Bwoh!” she said. “You didn’t call Seohyun last week! You never called and invited her to be your date!”

“Taeng!” i said. “Even you don’t believe me?”

“Blah! I don’t have time to talk to you my BROTHER!” She emphasized.

“Look! Meet me at the Starbucks cafe near your school at 4:30 pm. I’ll explain everything!” i told her.

“You better do!” she replied.

STARBUCKS CAFE

“Taeng!” i said when i found her sitting and drinking her favourite Mocha Loca.

“What now?” she asked.

“Look...” i started. “I was about to call Seohyun that night. 7:00 I tried to call her but she’s not answering her phone.”

Taeyeon smirked and asked. “Do you know why she’s not answering her phone?”

“Neh!” i said. “She watched the concert.”

“Good you know!” Taeyeon said. “She watched the show because someone asked her to come! Unlike someone in this coffee shop who didn’t invite her!”

“Taeng!” i reprimanded.

“Whut?” she asked. “It’s true! You did not call and invited her right away”

“It’s because i thought...” i said but was cut by Taeyeon/

“- because you thought that she’ll only go out with a guy named Kyuhyun?” she asked again. “You’re wrong! She’s a girl oppa, a very smart and beautiful girl. Didn’t you think that someone might ask her?”

“I know.” I said. “But... i never thought that she’ll say yes to someone else.”

“Look at your confidence!” she glared. “You know why she agreed?”

“why?”

“Probably, she doesn’t want to waste her life waiting for someone name KYUHYUN to say that he loves her!” Taeyeon said as she drank her coffee.

“i better talk to her.” I said.

“Not now.” Taeng prohibited. “SHE’S AT WORK”

“Work?” i asked.

“Bwoh! Look at you! You don’t even know that she has a work” Taeyeon laughed

“Where?” i asked

“The place where you usually draw...” she said while drinking her cafe.

The place where i usually draw?....

“THE PARK!” I exclaimed. Taeyeon almost spit the mocha that he drank.

“Neh!” Taeng said. “She’s working as a mascot there.”

My jaws dropped when she said that. I always see that mascot.

“The mascot who sells balloons?” i asked.

“U Hu!” she replied playfully.

Oh my! She’s the mascot that i usually draw! No wonder she’s always looking at me!

“Do you know why she chose that job?” Taeng asked.

“Wae?”

“Acutally, she was about to change that job. But since she likes you so much she stayed there. It’s because she sees you every Thursday drawing.”

Is that so? I really need to go and see my Seohyun.

“Got to go Taeng!” i said as i pecked her forehead and darted away from her.

“Good luck oppa!” Taeng cheered.

SEOHYUN’S POV

He’s not calling me anymore! Gahh! Why should i expect?

Plus, why is he not in here? He’s supposed to be here drawing right? Probably going out with another girl.

I went to the bench and took a seat...

I saw someone sitting beside me... and this is what happened.

VIDEO: