Our First Date

She's a bridge of love

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a Yun-Fany chapter.... please continue reading.... lol!!! hope you'll like this!!!

Tiffany’s POV

Today is our date! Our very first date!!!

“Taeyeon, what do you think suits me better?” I asked Taeyeon while holding a pink dress…

“Anything will suit you!” she replied wholeheartedly

“I don’t think that’ll suit you!” Boram interfered

“Really?” I asked

“Yeah! Better try this one!” she said as she handed me a turquoise satin dress.

“I don’t think satin will fit me…” I replied.

“Where will you go?” Amber asked

“At the amusement park” I replied.

All of them were shocked. “Are you crazy?” Boram asked

“Why?” I retorted

“You’ll be going to an amusement park then you’ll wear a dress?” sooyoung asked as she threw her pillow to me.

“Better wear jean dummy!” Boram said.

Am I really that dumb? They’re right! Why should I wear a dress in an amusement park? Pabo!

“Here, wear this!” Boram said. She handed me a jeans, a shirt and a pair of cute slippers. Boram is somewhat good in fashion, unlike her cousin… they are complete opposite actually..

*KRRRIIINGGG

“I guess your date is here!” Miryo announced from the Kitchen.

I hurriedly went to the rest room and changed, good thing Taeyeon told Yunho to wait for ten minutes…

“Arasso, unni, I better go now!” I said

“Fany-ah, don’t forget that you’re a girl and he’s a man arasso?” Boram asked

“Hwuaiting!” The girs said.

I replied with a big smile and went off the house… I saw in his regular clothes… his normal look is always good. No wonder I fell for you!

“Anneyong!” I greeted him. I can’t see any vehicle here, are we going to walk?

“I don’t have a car so is it alright for us to just ride a cab?” he asked sheepishly.

“Cruom!” I replied happily…

We rode a cab and arrived at the amusement park smoothly…

“So what do you want to do?” he asked.

“Don’t know, maybe…” I replied… ARGH, I feel awkward here! “Maybe we should ride some of the rides here?” I asked

“Arasso! What ride?” he asked

“ALL!” I replied!

“Kaja!” he exclaimed as he held my hand and pulled me.

I can’t believe that the Yunho that I’m just dreaming before is with me, in this amusement park. Every ride we finish riding, he always wipe my sweats on my forehead. He’s so sweet, I can’t believe that this things are happening to me.

“Fany, do you want to ride the roller coaster?” he asked.

“Oh no! no! not the roller coaster!” I replied

“Don’t worry, I’ll be here at your side! I will not leave you!” he assured me as he pulled me towards the rollercoaster line.

I’m really nervous, i have  fear of heights!

“Hold my hands and never remove it from my hand okay?” Yunho asked as we sat on the coaster’s seat.

“Yunho I’m really nervous!” I told him

“I’m here! There’s nothing to be scared about!” he assured me as he ran his hand against my elbows.

I felt the coaster moved… “OOOOOOMMMMOOOO!!!” I shouted…

“Shh!” Yunho said but the coaster moved so fast and so he said “I AAAAMMMM HHHHERRREEE!!”

I was laughing all the time because of Yunho’s shouts… I thought he’s not afraid but I think that he’s more afraid than I am!

“AHHHHH!!! OPPPP-“ I shouted but wasn’t able to continue because I remembered that he’s not yet my boyfriend.

“COOONNTTTIIINNNUUEEE FFAAANNY!” He replied. “IIII WANT TO HEAR IT FROM YOU!” He said.

The what? The Oppa thing?

“WHHHAAATT?!!!” I asked but he didin’t reply.

The coaster ended at last! I feel a bit dizzy!

“What was that you want me to repeat?” I asked Yunho

“Oh that’s nothing!” He replied. “Are you alright?”

“Yes, just hungry” I replied

“Okay then let’s eat!” he said

We went outside the amusement park. While walking, I feel that someone is following us

“Yunho, do you feel what I feel?”I asked.

“What feel?”

“I think someone if following us.” I told him

“Don’t worry, were here already.” He replied

I looked at the place. We’re at Burger King.

“Burger King?” I asked

“Yeah! This place is memorable to me you know!” he replied

“Why?” I asked

“Nothing…. Don’t mind me.” He said. “Can we just order here but eat it at Goldwin Park for better view?”

“Okay!” I replied as we entered the fastfood chain. I can really feel that someone is following us… I keep looking everywhere but keep finding nothing!

“Sit here…. I’ll order our food.” Yunho said. “Don’t worry, you’re safe with me!” he assured me and that was the sweetest thing a man has told me.

I waited for him to finish ordering our food…

“Arasso! Let’s go to Goldwin Park!” he invited

Goldwin Park

We sat at a bench and started eating our food…

“Tiffany, there’s something I want to tell you…” Yunho said.

I was a bit nervous… I’m hoping that the one he’s implying is the one I’m wanting

“What is it?” I asked

“How will you know if you love a person?” he asked.

I was shocked by his question… but of course anwered it. “Maybe you’ll know if you love a person if you feel that he or she completes you. It’s just like a day won’t last if you won’t see him or her. You sometimes feel the pricking of your heart if you see that person with someone else. You know that you’re in love with that person if you feel jealousy or so…. You will sometimes be caught by your friends day dreaming or zoning out because you keep thinking of the person you love. You sometimes will not understand your heart… At first you will deny the feelings, but as time comes you’ll feel that you really love that person.”

“Now I know why!” Yunho said. “Fany, I like you!”

I was drinking my soda when he mentioned that. I almost spit the soda because of that.

“What?” I asked

“I like you!” he repeated.

“You’re joking right?” I asked.

“Do I look like I’m joking?”

“No but…”

“I keep denying it before but now I know why I sometimes feel jealous when Jungsu is beside you.” He said. “I never felt this before. Before when I liked Taeyeon…”

“Are you serious?” I asked again. I really can’t believe that he’s saying this.

“I am… but the “like” that you have for me, is it still available?” he asked

“Of course!” I replied happily. “Yunho, you don’t know how happy I am today!”

“Isn’t it I asked you to repeat the words you said a while ago at the roller coaster?” he asked

I knew it was the Oppa thing! “Oppa!” I shouted. I saw a big smile on his face… I priceless smile!

“Say it again!” he said. “Louder this time.”

“OPPAA!!” I shouted

“Saranghae fany-ah!” he said

“I love you to Oppa!” I replied.

He hugged me and pecked my forehead. As he did that, we both felt a sudden movement of the bench. We both looked at the back part of the bench and saw someone… someone wearing a jacket… I knew someone was following us!

“I told you someone’s following us!” I whispered

Yunho stood up and peeked at the man but the man ran so fast that Yunho wasn’t able to recognize who he was…

Yunho ran to chase him but I stopped Oppa. “Oppa, no need to follow him…”

“Wae?” he asked

“It’s fine… I don’t want to ruin this beautiful day… let’s not waste our time chasing that man, let’s use our time together!” I said

“You’re right!” he said as he placed his arms on my shoulders. “You’re mine now! ARASSO?” He asked

“Arasso! You’re mine too!” I replied.