The Day Came

She's a bridge of love

NARRATOR’S POV

“Ahh!!!” Leeteuk shouted upon looking at the person beside him. It was Taeyeon who was sweating because they ran very very fast.

“Ahh!” Taeyeon shouted with a wide eyes.

“What are you doing here?” Leeteuk asked innocently.

“Bwoh!” Taeyeon replied. “You brought me here! Pabo aniya?” Taeyeon asked.

Leeteuk was a bit confused. He recalled everything that happened... “AHHh!”

“Yah! Will you shut your mouth up?!” Taeyeon reprimanded. “You keep on shouting!”

“I grabbed your hand instead of Boram’s?!” Leeteuk asked surprised.

“Neh!” Taeyeon replied. “Now... let us return and find our own date.”

LEETEUK’S POV

“Now... Let us find our own date.” Taeyeon said...

What?! So you are really serious with that Junsu? You really want to be with that freak?

“Why?” I asked... “No, I mean...”

“To use the time wisely!” Taeyeon said as she wiped her sweat.

“We can use it now!” i said cheerfully. “Why don’t we just be the partners for now?”

“Huh?” Taeyeon asked confusedly

“You and me!” I said. “Come!” i commanded as i grabbed her hand and pulled her off the bench.

NARRATOR’S POV

It looks like Taeyeon and Leeteuk ended up dating each other. Taeyeon was still in shock. She can’t believe that she’s with Leeteuk in this day. It looks like, this day was her happiest day.

“Taeng, are you hungry?” Leeteuk asked.

“What?” Taeyeon asked innocently. “A bit...”

“Want to eat?” Leeteuk asked.

“Okay...where?” Taeyeon asked.

“I know a sushi restaurant near this mall...” Leeteuk replied. “Their food is the best!”

Taeyeon nodded and followed Leeteuk’s lead. Leeteuk offered his hand for Taeyeon to hold on but she didn’t. This made leeteuk a bit disappointed. What’s wrong with my hand?

The two ordered their food and started chatting.

“Hey Taeng, do you like Junsu?” Leeteuk asked curiously which made Taeyeon her spit the food out of his mouth.

“What?” Taeyeon asked while coughing. “What’s with that question?”

“Huh?” Leeteuk asked. “Well, nothing really... I was just shocked that you are with Junsu today...” And not with me...

“Oh that!” Taeyeon cheered. “He wholeheartedly asked me... plus, I want to spend my time with my Best friend... “

Leeteuk nodded.

“You.. do you like Boram?” Taeyeon asked with a sad tone.

“NO!” Leeteuk answered with force.

“Bwoh!” Taeyeon said. “You’re always with her!”

“That’s nothing!” Leeteuk answered. I like someone else already, and I just realized it today.

“Want to go to The Pacific Garden?” Leeteuk asked.
“Pacific what?” Taeyeon smirked.

“Garden!” Leeteuk answerd with passion. “Kaja!” Leeteuk initiated as he stood up and pulled Taeyeon out of her chair.

They went to that place. The place was really nice. It was good for couples, i wonder why Leeteuk brought Taeyeon here...

“Wow!” Taeyeon said in amazement. “This place is so nice!”

Leeteuk nodded.

“Why did you brought me here?” Taeueon asked.

“Nothing!” Leeteuk said. “Just want to show you a beautiful place here in Seoul.”

“Mmmm” Taeyeon said.

Both of them sat on the grass and stared at the stars. There was a moment of silence until...

LEETEUK’S POV

Why is it so quiet? I can’t say anything... why am I so speechless today? What’s wrong with me?

I don’t know why but my eyes can’t let Taeyeon’s face go. It’s my first time to see her this pretty, or maybe, i just realized today, that she’s cutely dork?

“Teuk, i need to go, i need to look for Junsu, he might be worried...” Taeyeon said

“Why?” I asked. I felt a bit irritated by her statement. “I mean, why would he worry? I am with you!” i boasted

“Bwoh!” Taeyeon replied. “That’s why he’s worried!”

“Yah!” Leeteuk said but Taeyeon just smirked. “Hey Taeng, can i ask you a question?”

Taeyeon looked at me, trying to study my face. “Why?”

“Is there someone special in your life right now?” i asked. When I mentioned those words, i saw her eyes grew wider.

“Why are you asking these questions?” She asked curiously.

“Nothing” I said as i felt my lips pouted.

“Do you still have other questions?” Taeyeon asked. “I need to find Junsu now!” she said as she stood up from the grass and walked away from me. I felt my fist clenched while i herad Junsu’s name.

 I tried to chase her. I grabbed her hand and pulled her. She ended up standing against my chest, because of this, i felt my arms surrounding her shoulders. I think I’m hugging her right now...

Taeyeon’s Pov

Omo! What’s happening? Is Leeteuk hugging me already? I can’t move. My eyes dropped. I feel my heart beating so fast. Wait, am i blushing? Why are you hugging me Leeteuk? Why are you doing this?

LEETEUK’S POV

“Hey!” Taeyeon reprimanded. “Leeteuk, let me go!” Taeyeon said trying to pull away from my hug. I felt my heart beating fast. Why am I nervous?

“No!” I said. “I won’t!”

“Yah!” She replied with a wavy voice. “Why are you being like this?”

“Don’t look for him!” i told her. “I am here! You’ll be safe here”

“Leeteuk!” Taeyeon stopped.   I don’

“Please!?” I asked. “Taeyeon...”

I let go of her, but still, my hands was placed on her shoulders. She looks like she’s in schock.

“I know that it’s hard to believe me but please believe me!” i told her. “Since that Junsu came, i felt that there was something in me that changed. It’s just now that i realized that it was the person whom i like that changed. I thought that it is Tiffany, but whenever i see you and Junsu together, i feel a bit jealous. I never felt this before.”

“I like you too Jungsu!” she replied with a happy tone.

“I know that!” I boasted

“What?!”

“Neh!” i said. “That made me feel that i have an edge that Junsu. I felt happy. But you’re always with him!”

Taeyeon just smirked.

“Can i hug you again?” i asked showing her a huge smile.

She nodded. I hugged her as hard as i could.

“Junsu, this is not a dream right?” she asked me.

I laughed and assured her that this is not a dream. “I’ll show you that i’m serious with what i’m saying my Taengoo!” i whispered to her ear while i was hugging her.

“I never thought that you would like me back” Taeyeon said

“Why?”

“Because I am so different from Fany... “

“That made me like you Taeng! Your dorkiness!” i told her truthfully.

TAEYEON’S DORM

TAEYEON’S POV

God, Allah, Buddah, please let this be day not a dream. Please?

Leeteuk told me that he likes me too! He actually told me that!

“Kyyyaaa!!!” i shouted as i jumped on my bed. The girls are not yet at home so I am free to do anything i want!!!

So were now a couple okay!? You are now mine! Nobody can own you! You are now my Girl Kim Taeyeon! Hehehehe! Go and sleep okay? This is not a dream okay? Goodnight Taengoo!

-Leeteuk-

A message from Leeteuk. A good night message i should say.

So it’s really true? Leeteuk is now my Yeobo!

By the way, why is Boram not yet here?

Any way.... Gahhh!!! I can’t wait to tell the girls about this! I wonder what happened to their day!