Those words hurts so badly

She's a bridge of love

 

 

Chapter 1

Han Byul High

10:00- Lunch Break

Cafeteria

Tiffany, Amber, Miryo, Sooyoung and I are at the cafeteria to eat our lunch. Tiffany and Miryo are happily doing their project while Amber, Sooyoung and I are trying to solve our math problems. Why must we study these math problems? I hate it when Mr. So gives us very hard questions, our mind explodes like hell! I was in the midst of a ridicule when I heard something I like.

“Yah! Taeyeon ah!” A familiar tired voice called. I turned my head to that direction and saw my best friend Leeteuk running towards me. What does he want? Does he want to talk to me or just use me so that he could talk to Tiff? I stood up and saw Amber and Sooyoung’s evil grin. Why? Do I look like a moron facing my long time Crush?

“Why?” I asked curiously

“Annyeong guys! Tiffany anneyong!” Leetuk said. “Annyeong!” My friends greeted back. I knew it! I was correct when I predicted that he just want to use me so that he can talk to Tiff.

I was waiting for Leetuk to speak and say what he want to say for he was staring at Tiffany while she was busy doing her work. “Yah! Eetuk!” Sooyoung interrupted his fascination. I sat down and continued to study our math when Leetuk came back to reality and grabbed my arms as he pulled me out of the chair and brought me to the stairs.

“Yah Park Jung Su! What are you doing! It hurts!” I said loudly as he pulled me to the stairs

“Oops! Mianhae!” He said

“What do you want?” I asked

“Taeyeon ah, you know what, I love your outfit today” He complimented. I felt my heart beating faster. Yah taeyeon ah! Snap out of it, that’s just a tell tale, he likes Tiff not you! I told myself

“You need something from me, aren’t you?” I asked with my eyebrows aligned as one.

“Huh? Well... um…” Leetuk said nervously. “Argh! How on earth did you know that I need something from you?” He asked curiously

“Lee Teuk, I knew you for three years now. I know everything about you” I informed Him. “so, what do you need?” I asked mockingly, but deep down inside I’m really pissed. He just comes near me if he needs something, if he needs something related to Tiffany.

“Taeyeon ah-“ He said but the bell rang which signals our Physics subject. All the students rushed and went to their next class. Tiffany and Miryo waved at us and went straight to the Class- A room while Amber called me up so that we can go to our class room together. “Taeyeon ah, I’ll just talk to you later alright?” he said as Sooyoung called him so that they can go together in their classroom.

“Taeyeon ah, what did Eeetuk told you? Did he propose to you?” Amber teased as we walked towards our class room.

“Are you crazy? Why will he do that? We all know that he likes Tiffany!” I replied

“Are you jealous?” A familiar voice asked which came from my back.

It’s Jonghyun, my best friend slash protector.

“I am definitely not jealous!” I replied pissed

“Why do you sound guilty?” He asked as we enter our class room

“BINGO!” Amber teased as she walked away from us and towards her seat.

“Aish! Really shut up!” I told her with my eyes open widely. I just saw her winked at me and began to do her evil grin.

Argh! Jonghyun it teasing me again, this won’t stop especially now that we are seatmates. Ms. Han please save me! Come on time!

“So?” Jonghyun asked

“What so?” I aseked back

“What did Eetuk said?” He asked

“What do you mean what he said?” I asked. “wait! How did you know that Leetuk talked to me?” I asked curiously

“Well, Yunho saw Leetuk pulling your arms harshly” He said. “He wants to stop Leetuk because he thinks that you are hurt, but Micky and I stopped him for we know that Leetuk won’t do anything to you.” He continued.

“So? How did you know that Leetuk talked to me?” I asked once again

“ Yunho followed you guys” He replied

“Really?” I asked surprised

“Well technically, he just heard that Leetuk said you are pretty today, then he went off.” He replied as he grabbed his textbook for Physics. I did not asked any questions because Ms. Han came in.

Ms. Han came in and started her lecture about the different laws of motion. Law of motion again? We learned this already. Anyway, why will Yunho follow us? Hmm…. Maybe he’s just worried at me. For a quiet man, at least he cared. My left arm hurts so badly.

Ms. Han was about to give our homework when the bell rang which signals our P.E class. I fix my things and went inside the dressing room to change for P.E uniform with Amber

“Yah, Taeyeon ah, what did Leetuk say?” Amber asked

“Nothing really, the bell rang when he was about to say what he want” I replied as I change my blouse with T-Shirt

“What he want?” Amber asked

“Yeah, what he “want”! As always” I replied. “Maybe he wants to court me” I teased

“Bizarre!” Amber replied with her crazy English accent.

We left the dressing room and went straight inside the Gym. There was a notice posted on the bulletin board.

Seniors A-C shall meet here at the gym at exactly 3:00 pm. The basketball team headed by Yunho will have a practice game watched by their classmates. Please be notified.

“Annyeong Taeyeonie and Amber!” Tiffany greeted

“Annyeong! Let’s find our seats!” I replied

We sat a little above the seats of the players. Leetuk came in with his original basketball look, his hair ponytailed and his Muscular arms seen because of his basketball jersey. Leetuk waved crazily at us and I felt my cheeks blushed. Yunho came in looking very leader-ish, he smile at us and went straight to sit. My eyes fixed on Leetuk’s adorable face when I heard Tiffany murmuring something “Joaheyo”

“Tiff” Sooyoung said but Tiffany did not reply, her eyes glued on Yunho’s face

“TIFANY JUNG!” I shouted. She was shocked and turned her face to me.

“What’s your problem?” she asked

“What’s you problem!” Amber corrected “Are you still day dreaming?” Amber asked

“Why?” she asked

“Joaheyo” we all said in chorus copying her fascinated tone

“What can I do-”

“He just so handsome” we continued what she was about to say

“Who’s handsome?” A familiar voice interrupted our laughter. It was Leetuk.

“As usual, not you” Sooyoung replied as I punched his arms.

“Yah! Kim Taeyeon, what was that for” He asked pissed

“Nothing just taking revenge for pulling my arms so hard a while ago” I replied mockingly

“Jung Su, come on now!” Yunho said as he walked towards us with his eyebrows aligned as one and fists closed.  “Good morning ladies!” he greeted with a smile. is it a fake smile? he looks kinda angry at leetuk. Maybe he's mad because Leetuk shouldn't be here with us when it is a practice game.

“Annyeong!” Tiffany replied immediately with her face blushed. I smiled at Yunho and he smiled back.

I saw Leetuk’s expression changed from happy to frustrate.

“Taeyeon, I really need to talk to you later okay? Bye!” He said as Yunho pulled his arms and went straight down stairs.

We watched the practice game and as usual, Yunho got the highest points. The bell rang which signals our dismissal. I grabbed my bag and went straight to Amber’s car. I was about to open the passenger’s door when I heard someone called.

“Taeyeon-ah!” Someone shouted. I turned  my head to face that guy. I thought it was Leetuk, sadly, it was Yunho. I looked at Tiffany inside the car. I saw her face turned sad. Tiffany, don’t be, Yunho like you too! I think.

“Yes?” I said as I walked towards him

“Jonghyun told me that you need someone to teach you in math?” he asked

“Well, um, yeah, but I have Tiffany with me. She’s smart like you, she can teach me.” I replied. I can’t believe Jonghyun said that. Kim Jonghyun, prepare to die tomorrow.

“Here, take these, these are some of the equations and solutions. If you don’t understand some things about it just call me okay?” He said as he handed some papers to me. “By the way…-” he said but was interrupted by Leetuk

“Taeyeon ah!” he said as he ran towards me. “Come on, I need to talk to you!” he said as he pulled me away from Yunho.

“Yunho, I need to go okay? Bye! Please tell the guys that I won’t come with them okay?” I said hurriedly.

“PARK JUNG SU!!!” I shouted. “What do you want from me?” I asked as I sat on the grass of our school’s garden.

“Look, Sorry if I’m too harsh but I need your help” he replied while catching his breath. “Tiffany won’t talk to me nor smile at me. Is it because I’m just a Class C student?” He asked

“No, she’s not like that!” I replied.

“Really? Well then can you help me court her? I really like her” He asked happily looking at me. The moment I heard those words, I felt my heart ached. I felt like there were millions of jelly fish stinging my heart. Why must it be her?

“What? I don’t know. I should think about it” I replied as I prevented my tears to flow.

“I need to go okay? Bye!” I replied as my voice cracked. I ran away from him, from the school premises. I went to the parking lot to see if my friends were still there, but sadly, Leetuk’s car is the only car left there. I ran out from the gate. I ran as fast as I could so that no one would notice that I’m crying. I went inside a phone booth and started crying. I curled up on the floor and hid my face on my lap. I was crying my heart out until I heard a familiar voice asked.

“Tayeon ah! Are you alright? Why are you crying?” The familiar voice asked in a very caring tone.

Please stay tuned… comments!