Chapter 2

Pink Tape : First Love

F(x) - Rum Pum Pum Pum . First Love

 


 

Kai walked at the hallway with his hands in his pants pockets. He his lips as he opened his locker. He grabbed his books and tools and closed the locker's door. He slunged his bag on his shoulder and walked passed the cafe. As he walked there, he heard a yelled. "You !" The girl in red hair pointed to a brown hair girl in front her. Kai stopped his steps and turned his head.

 

"Yes ?" The brown hair girl asked back, mocking the red hair girl. Kai watched them and his lips. "What is it that you can't take from me untill you have to spread this ridiculous and childish rumor ?!" The girl in red hair yelled. Kai blinked and looked at the girl amazedly. How can a girl voice be that loud. Maybe that is because the anger in her. Kai bited his lips and looked at them again. "You're so cheap." The red hair girl glared at the girl.

 

"You're cheap. Just like your parents and their money." The brown hair girl smirked. That is too arrogant, . Kai thought. He moved forward to hear it further when a hand touched his shoulder making he looked at the owner of the hand. "Hyung !" Kai smiled then slunged his arms on the older's shoulder. The older one chuckled and looked at the cafe, "What's going on ? Why there is so much .. people ?"  Kai sighed and shrugged his shoulder, "girls fight ."

 

The older nodded then beamed as he remembered something, "Ah ! I forgot !" Kai watched the older one curiously, "What is it Kyungsoo hyung ?" The latter then grabbed an envelope from his bag, handing it to Kai. "Here. The presedient asked me to give this to you." Kyungsoo said. Kai grabbed it and putted it in his bag. "You don't want to open it ?" Kyungsoo asked. Kai shooked his head.

 

He knew what is the envelope about. His fees that he doesn't pay in the last three months that was when he got fired from his part-time work. He came from countryside and he barely got to admit in the high class university only because of his GPA. He doesn't want to go because of his ill younger sister, Kim Jin Ae. His younger always faint and coughed badly which result her that she has Leukimia. He is the one that takes care of her since their parents died. 

 

But then, Jin Ae convinced him to continue his study and let her stay with their neighbour. Kai really doesn't want to but after her younger sister been on hunger strike for a day, he finally agreed to continue his study. He worried about his sister's condition. Wether she has eat or not ? Is she still faint ? After one year in the university, he finally relieved that his younger sister has been well through the year. He is leaving with his colleague in a house. To be directly, it is twelve peoples in the house and that's all his friends that went through everything with him in the past year.

 

He doesn't really pay attention to the gossips because he only had one dream. To treat his younger sister. He only knows about there is a unclose relationship between the two queenka and that's it. He doesn't want to hear the gossips nor have time to. After the classes end, he will have to run to his part-time place and work. He only have time for himself after midnight and done his assignments during his break time in classes, part-timer, and the midnight. He barely go to sleep. He once went to classes without sleeping at all. He doesn't care as long as he can go back to his younger sister and treat her. To make things worse, he got fired from his part-time job. Maybe because of the economy.

 

He has been searching for a new work the past three months and nothing made his way that he give up and just continued his class. Now, he is a bit lazy and always playing games in the midnight, forgot about his real dream and also his assignments. But still, He has a good heart, indeed.

 

He walked to his room in the midnight after searching the invisible book in the library. He putted the book on his desk and threw himself on the bed, tired. Afterwards, he walked to his bag and opened the envelope that was given to him earlier. He sighed as he muttered, "Mr.Kim Jongin. You haven't pay the university fees since the past three months. As you knew, if you can't pay the fees in this fourth months, you will be expelled from the university. From, the Seoul University President."

 

He sighed and threw the envelope on the floor. "Life is so hard, sometimes .. "  He then looked at his phone's screen when he heard a buzzed. He looked at it and smiled, Oppa, where are you now ? His younger sister messaged her making he smile. Then, he heard someone walked in the room. He turned to the person, "Xiumin hyung .."

 

Xiumin smiled then tried to peek the latter phone when Kai hided his phone under the pillow. Xiumin messed his hair then looked at Kai, "Where are the others ? Still working ?" Kai gaped then looked outside. He doesn't even realise that none of his friends aren't in the house. He turned his head to Xiumin and shooked his head. Xiumin nodded then smiled, "I'm going to the bathroom !" The older one held his pants. Maybe, urged for something ?

 

Kai smirked then chuckled. He puffed his cheeks and went to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and heard a door bell. He his lips and went to the door. He opened it then widened his eyes .