Chapter 7

Pink Tape : First Love

BoA - Between Heaven and Hell

 


Namsun closed his locker door after getting his books for his first class. This is his first class in the university. He is a CEO of GO Company Seoul. He sometimes have to attend meeting with his father even he doesn't want to. He doesn't like being force but, it is his father. What can he do unless just to follow his father's words. His family is rich because of his grandparents that build the company first. He never taste the word 'poor' not even once.

 

He sighed as he slunged his bag on his left shoulder. He was tired. Really tired. He has two lives. First, as the CEO and second, as a student. The night before his first day in the university, he attended a meeting with his father untill twelve a.m. and he continued to do paperworks untill three a.m. Being himself is hard. He walked away from the locker but then stopped as he felt like he saw something familiar. He turned to his right and went to a locker. A white locker, for girls.

 

"Jung Krystal.." He muttered then browsed his eyebrows. Not believing what he just seen. He his lips and looked again, just to make sure. He confirmed the name and walked to his class. Not wanting other students to find him looking at other lockers. So, Krystal huh..

 

 

Krystal closed her locker after her first class lazily. She hates study, exams and anything that includes school in it. Just no. "Hey." A voice said to her when she looked back. Making the latter gasped silently. Kai. The blond man smiled at the girl, "Wanna go to the cafe ? Want me to send you ?" The man asked her cutely making Krystal sighed lazily.

 

"Don't be so nice to me. I don't like it." Krystal said, about to leave him there. "Ah, and pretend that we don't know each other. Everywhere except the cafe." The red hair said again and leave him alone. Kai sighed and ruffled his hair. "Maybe, in period." He shrugged then walked away.

 

Kai doesn't know the real her. The cold-ice princess that trap in her body without a keys. She never reply to someone unless it's necessary. Totally different when she was still ten years old. Cheerful and talkative not moody and cold. Her glare isn't scary but it makes other peoples uncomfortable. Everyone wonders why she never smile when she meets other person. She only smile to her friends and family but no at unknown persons.

 

To those who doesn't know her, they may thinks that she is a brat that is arrogant but no. She isn't. In her heart, there is a tiny space that she keeps only to one and only, her childhood, 'boyfriend'. Everything change because of him.

 

Namsun walked into the house and quickly ran to his mother. "Mom !" He opened his parents room's door hardly, making his mother gasped. "Burg- Ah.. Namsun. What's wrong ?" Her mother who was knitting a sweater turned to her son. Lovely. Namsun panted and his lips. He walked slowly to his mother and sat beside her.

 

He couldn't wait to tell his mother about what he just saw in his new university. "Mom.. I .. I saw.." Namsun panted harder, making her mother stopped knitting. "Saw what ?" The middle-age woman touched her son's forehead, worried that he might sick or anything else. The latter pushed his mother hand, "I saw .. Krystal's locker.. I mean.. Hana.."  Her mother gasped. "REally ?! Then, did you seen her ?"

 

Namsun shook his head, making his mom sighed. "She must be studying there. I hope you can meet her to discuss about the past." The woman said then sighed again. "I feel bad about her and her family.."  Namsun then gulped, "I will.. I will mom.."

 

Namsun looked at his room's ceiling. Thinking about Hana or Krystal. "Why did her name changed to Krystal ? It must be his father's" The latter bited his lips hard, almost bleeding and rolled his fingers making a fist.

 

"Why did you stole the mother's will ?!" Mr.Go yelled to Hana's father while holding an envelope. "I didn't . It's not me." Mr.Jung said calmly, knowing it's not him who did that. "Then, how can this will laying under your pillow ?!" Mr.Go yelled again, making Mrs.Jung held her husband's arms tightly, afraid.

 

"I don't know how it gets there." The latter answer calmly again. "Do you think this will can walk by itself that it can be under your pillow ?! Don't try to throw jokes to me right now ! Answer me ! You stole this right !!" Mr.Go yelled again untill his face redenned. "I don't"

 

"Oppa, just let this slide off. Maybe, someone put it under his pillow." Mr.Jung wife, Mrs.Go Hani, pleaded to her brother. Mr.Go looked at his sister then shook her hands of him. "Don't try to take his side !! He wants to take our family's wealth ! Can't you see that ?!" Mr.Go widened his eyes at his sister. Mad. "From the first day I met him, I could sense what his real intention are ! Now, mother has passed away, you could show your tactics ?!"

 

"For the last time, I said, no." Mr.Jung said again. "I don't care ! Get out from this house ! I don't want a thief in our family !" Mr.Go said, looking away. "Honey, no. Maybe, there is a misunderstand." Mrs.Go begged her husband. "So, you too want to take his side ?!" "No, it's not like that bu-" "No, ! I don't want to see his face anymore. Including his daughters. Hani, if you still want to take his side, go out from this house too." Mr.Go said to his sister.

 

The sister wiped her almost come out tears and glared at his brother, "Say what you want ! I believe in him ! He wouldn't do that. I will go out because I won't lose anything in return !" The sisters came in the house and went to their now fell mom. "Eomma !! Stand up !!" The sisters cried.

 

"Namsun, take Hana and Sooyeon out from this house !" Mr.Go demanded his son, Go Namsun. Namsun who was looking at them from the first at the door gaped at his father. "B-but.. Hana.." The eleven years old boy gulped while having glasses eyes, tears. "No buts ! Take them !" Mr.Go yelled at him.

 

"Master Go.. Hana.." Hana started to cry as she looked at her cousin, Namsun. She called him Master Go because he always acts like a master in the house. "Hana.." Namsun bited his lips, restained his tears. Just then, another boy came to the house, "My girl, I have made your favourite origami flo- My girl, !! What's wrong ?" The boy said then ran to Hana, making Namsun rolled his fist.

 

"My boy... I've been kick out.." Hana said to the boy, 'my boy'.The boy in his same age with Hana hugged the little girl and glared at Namsun, hoping Namsun will help him. Namsun his lips and went to Hana just to throw her out from the house. "Go away !! You don't deserve to be in my house ! Your father is a thief ! Don't ever call my name !" Namsun said while looking at now crying Hana outside their house.

 

"You too !! Who are you to enter in my house !!" Namsun looked at the boy. The boy gaped then went to Hana, picked her up. "It's okay my girl. Your boy is here.. Let's just leave them, uh ?" The boy wiped off the dust from Hana's clothes. Hana didn't stop crying, "Master Go is bad !! My father isn't a thief !"

 

Namsun sighed and sat on his bed. "If I didn't followed my anger that day.. " He rolled his fist again, "Hana.. I will get you back.. I promise.. You're my first love.. and forever.."

Krystal was sitting alone under the tree at her university when someone sat acrossed her. "Hey.. Krystal.." Namsun smirked. Krystal glared at him, doesn't realised him at all. "Who are you ?" She asked coldly while crossing her arms. Namsun smiled, "Don't you remember me ? Your Master Go, Hana ?" Krystal gasped. "What are you doing here ?!" Krystal stood up, fuming with anger.

 

Namsun just looked up at her face then smiled, "Why ? You don't like meeting with your lovely Master Go ? Uhm ?Hana ?" Krystal her lips. She almost shade a tears when she rolled her fist, "Don't ever call me Hana with your ing lips ! You don't deserve it !" Krystal walked away, cried silently. Namsun sighed as he saw Krystal left.

 

Krystal propped her chin with her palm and looked outside the cafe's window. There's no customer yet, making her some free time, alone. She couldn't believe that Namsun came in front of her like a wind. She hates him more than anything. For kicking her family out from the house and for calling her father a thief. She sighed again.

 

Kai who has been watching since the first, looked at her from the counter. "What's wrong with her Kai ?" The manager asked. Kai shrugged making the manager nodded and left. Krystal then putted her left cheeks on the table and looked outside the window. Her tears were about to come out when she felt something in her right ear. Krystal looked up and saw Kai smiled at her. Krystal sighed and was about to pull the earphone when Kai stopped her hands.

 

"Wait." Kai plugged another wire of his earphone to his left ears, making the earphone connected his left ear and Krystal's right ear. Krystal looked at him curiously. "I always hear this song when something bad happens. It's for me but, for you ?" Kai asked the red hair. Krystal propped her chin with her palm again, sighing, "Any Taylor Swift's ?" Krystal plugged in the earphone back in her ear.

 

Kai nodded and pushed the play button in his ipod. Red . The both of them thought while looking outside the cafe.