Chapter 16

Pink Tape : First Love

F(X) - Shadow

 


"How long you have been, ergh working ?!" Jessiza yelled in the house as she closed the door with a loud thud, making her friends jumped in shock. The younger glared at her sister, "Why ?! You work too !" making Jessica crossed her arms in front of her chest. Taeyeon bited her lips and fiddled with her fingers, This is the first they ever fought, in real.

 

"At least mon and dad approved me to !" Jessica threw her hands in the air. Krystal smirked, "It was after they found that your work is useful to the business !" Jessica wrinkled her eyebrows. Well, it is true. At the first they found out about Jessica's work as an idol, they doesn't approved at all. They were mad. Really mad at her. They wanted their first daughter to take over their company, not dancing and singing in front of people.

 

But then, after a while Jessica promoted the group, they received a lot of calls from the customer. Why ? Because they wanted Jessica to be their model in the cosmetics, dresses, and etc. Realising their daughter's benefits, they approved her as long as she will always take part in every seminar of their company and do what they wanted her to. Not to the wrong path but to the success. Jessica slumped her body on the couch, rubbing her forehead.

 

She didn't want her parents to mad about Krystal because of her part-time. The latter loves her sister to death. I repeated, to death. In other way, she doesn't show it by her actions. All loves comes from her words. She her dry lips, "Did you tell mom and dad ?" She finally calmed, making her friends sat at the couch too. Krystal then sat across them and shook her head, making Jessica shoot her eyes opened. "What did you mean by your shook ?!" She yelled once again, making her friends stood up, startled.

 

"It is only for a month, unnie. For God's sake, a month." Krystal sighed. Sometimes, she doesn't get it why her sister always being overprotective. When she look at other siblings, they weren't like them. How she just wish their souls would change with her at one time. Jessica sighed and crossed her legs. The members sat down once again, knowing Jessica has calm down. They are really scared of Jessica. Not because she is an evil witch.

 

Because of her icy attitude towards others. Well, maybe you always thought Krystal was the one who is the ice-princess in this story but, no. Krystal is just a princess but Jessica is the ice-queen. She is more stubborn, more cold, more quiet, more annoying and all of attitude you can include with ice-queen. Just like how she treat Krystal, she doesn't show her affection to her friends but by her words. If she ever show her affection, her friends will say that the world is going to end.

 

"So .." Krystal stared at her sister. The latter then sighed and the tv, "Fine. Only one month and after that. Done !" She said in a screaming manner, making her friends stood up again, startled. "What's wrong with all of you ?" Krystal eyed them, browsing her eyebrows at their 'stood and sat' manner. "Krystal-ah ~ Unnie is hungry." Sooyoung walked to the latter, pouting and touching her stomach, making the latter sighed.

 

"You come to my house just for my food ?"She asked, glaring at her. Yoona then shook her head and pouted, "Because of her." She pointed her finger to Jessica. Krystal then browsed her eyebrows, "What do you mean because of Sica unnie ?" Taeyeon then sat in front her and played with the magazine on the table, "She asked us to spy on you because you have been acting strange turns out you're just working." The latter explained, looking at the magazine.

 

Krsytal gaped at her sister, "You spy on me ?!" yelling at her older sister. Jessica gulped nervously but covered it with a cough, "Why ? I am your sister. I have the right." She doesn't even turn her head to her Krystal. The latter rolled her eyes and sighed, "But that doesn't mean you have to intrude my privacy !" She yelled, making Jessica's friends looked at her, scared.

 

Okay, maybe I'm saying too much or they're just scary ? Taeyeon thought as she ran to the kitchen with the others, afraid. Soon, loud voices can be heard, making them closed their ears tightly. "The siblings are scary." Tiffany cried, making the others looked at her, shocked. "Why are you crying, fany ??" Yuri asked as she looked at the latter. Tiffany's cry soon became louder. The siblings stopped their bickering as they heard Tiffany's crying.

 

"What happen ?" Krystal asked as she arrived at the kitchen. Hyoyeon shot them a glare, "Because of you two !" Jessica then rubbed her nape. Sometimes, Tiffany can be so emotional. She thought as she looked at Tiffany weirdly.


 

Jin Ae, Lay, D.O stared at the person who is singing happily, ignoring the persons that stared at him weirdly. "Where is Baekhyun oppa ? I'm gonna die because of rap madness." Jin Ae whined and snuggled into Lay's chest. They have created a tight bond between them. Lay sighed, feeling the same as the girl. He patted the girl's back and glared at Chanyeol who is rapping for God's sake one hour.

 

The person who supposed to follow the girl to the noraebang is Baekhyun, D.O and Lay. They doesn't know how Chanyeol can tagged along with them, saying Baekhyun doesn't want to go. Jin Ae started to feeling supsicious because Baekhyun was so eager to go to noraebang. He even bought new shirt for this trip. They doesn't believe at Chanyeol and waited for Baekhyun. Guess what ? He doesn't come out from the house, at all.

 

They sighed in defeat, knowing they will be die while hearing him rapping. Chanyeol turned his head to Jin Ae and grinned, then continued to rap. "All of the songs he choose, all of it are rap songs !" D.O yelled, hoping Chanyeol will heard him. No, he didn't. Instead, he was too engrossed with his rap. The three sighed and leaned to the couch, "When will be our turn ?" Lay asked.

 

"There maybe will be no our turn." D.O sighed and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "He has been holding the mic once we arrived here !!" Jin Ae messed her hair, frustrated. As soon as the song ended, D.O ran to the latter and grabbed the mic. Chanyeol whined and stomped his feet like a child wanting his mother to buy him an ice cream. D.O glared at him then putted a finger in front of his lips, "Shut up you moron."

 

"Hey, wasn't I'm the one who suggested this noraebang thingy ?! Give that to me !! I have been waiting !" Jin Ae whined with Chanyeol in front of D.O. The latter sighed madly, "Fine ! Take this thing !!" He yelled and pushed the mic to Jin Ae. The girl grinned lightly and started to choose song. Chanyeol pouted and took a sit beside D.O and Lay. "Anyway, what did really happen to Baekhyun ? It is really weird though that he doesn't want to come." Lay popped in a peanut in his mouth.

 

Chanyeol coughed awkwardly, "I .. don't know. He just.. said he doesn't want to and he wants me to come with you." D.O pouted, "That is so not like Baekhyun." Lay nodded and widened his eyes as Jin Ae choosed a ballad song. "She choose this ?" Lay asked as he nervously flipped the pages of the song's book. "What's wrong with this song ?" Chanyeol asked, pursued his lips. D.O gulped as the song started, "Oh God."

 

There it is, Tiffany's SNSD - Because It Is You. Where it contains a high-note in it. Chanyeol looked weirdly at them when Jin Ae started to sang beautifully, even closing her eyes. "What's wrong with you two ? She is ok- AHH !!" He screamed as Jin Ae screamed on top of her lung at the high-note. D.O bited his lips and closed his eyes, trying to endure it. Lay clasped his hands together, hoping she will just stop singing.

 

Soon, the song ended and Jin Ae turned around with a smile. "Was I great ?" She beamed but then pouted as she saw the three males slept on the couch. The latter walked towards them and grinned, "Did I say you'll never take care of me before ?" She grinned and tip-toed outside the room before a hand caught her wirst. "Where do you think you're going, Jin Ae" A voice asked her.

 

She turned around and gasped as she saw Kai was the voice. "Oppa !!" She pointed nervously to the male. Kai smirked and bent down to her eyes, "I do give permission. Maybe I forgot to say that I will watching you too." Jin Ae pouted, "I just want freedom !" The male kicked the girl's leg lightly, "freedom your . You just want to make me worried.I don't even believe those threes." He glanced at the said three.

 

Jin Ae sighed and hugged her brother, with a pleading eyes. "I know. I'm sorry. But, other time ? Please ~" The time has arrived. She used her weapon. The In the Boots's aegyo. Kai browsed his eyebrows, "Ergh .. yeah, yeah." Jin Ae then beamed happily, making Kai messed her hair. "Not the hair, Mr." Jin Ae waved her palms in front of Kai.

 

So, as the siblings were happily having their time together. You doesn't want to know what actually happened to our Beatifully Baekhyun ? "Chanyeol you brat !! Opened the door !! I don't care !! I want to go to the noraebang !! You little fat !! I will kick you to death if you ever come close to me !!" Baekhyun screamed at the top of his lung while knocking the door continuosly.

 

He coughed tiredly and cried silently. "If I just doesn't ate his bait." Baekhyun pouted. At first, he got choosen as the person to go to the noraebang. The latter is so excited and even buy a new shirt for the occasion. While he is busy preparing in front of the mirror, Chanyeol suddenly screamed for him. "Baekhyun !! You left your eyeliner in my room !" He yelled loudly while smirking evilly.

 

Thruthfully, Chanyeol really want to follow the group. With Jin Ae. He doesn't know why he wanted to bomb all of the dumplings they have choosed so that he will knew which one has wasabi in it and which one isn't. He sighed as he knew Lay, D.O and Baekhyun will be in the group. He want to go. No matter what. He makes a plan.

 

At first, he choose Lay but then, Lay isn't an easy person. So, No. Second, D.O. He eventually shook his head at the thought that the said male wouldn't cook for him anymore. Lastly, he has Baekhyun. The innocent Baekhyun. He grinned evilly. Baekhyun couldn't actually do anything without Chanyeol. They are bestfriend. No Chanyeol means no Baekhyun and vice versa. He pumped his fist mentally as Baekhyun ran to Chanyeol's room.

 

"Where is my eyeliner ?!" Baekhyun panted as he walked into the room. Chanyeol smiled and locked the door behind Baekhyun, making the said male widened his eyes. "Y-yah !! Yah !! Open the door !!" He yelled loudly. The latter grinned and walked outside the house to the noraebang's group.

 

Krystal walked to the garden alone and sat carefully on the white chair. Wearing a peach net shirt with a white warm clothes in it and a white tigh jeans, she rested her head on the table, looking at the lavender. She smiled and closed her eyes, inhaling the scent of nature around her. Just like this, She thought and drove to her dream.

 

After a while, a footsteps came near her. Kai stared at the sleeping girl who has smile on it. Smile ~ He sang in his mind and took a walk around the garden. It isn't that big but, it is beatiful. With a theme of white and nature in it. "English style, huh ?" Kai muttered and went to the girl, admiring her sleeping face.

 

He pushed her hair to the back of her ears lightly, making Krystal stirred in her sleep a little. Kai smiled and walked out from the garden. Why did I even follow you to your secret place ? Tch, childish me. He thought and rubbed his nape, grinning.