Chapter 4

Pink Tape : First Love

F(x) - Airplane

 


 

Kai putted on his shoes on front of their house door. He sighed then grabbed his bag. His heart thumped with excitement. His eyes filled with energy. He rolled his fingers into a fist. Today,  is the day. The day he will continue to start his real dream that has been postponed all this time because of the small things that got in his way. He will make his dream come true. He will, no. He had to. His sister is the one that makes him like this. He will make his sister realised that with dream, everything will be possible.

 

"Kai ! Going to class already ?" Suho asked the latter while grabbing his shoes from the shoe rack. Kai looked at the older one and smiled. Suho glared at the younger weirdly, "What's wrong ? Dude, you feel strange." Suho joked with the younger one, making Kai smirked. Suho never felt this weird about Kai. The younger's eyes has flares in it. Well, not the real flares but a determined eyes. What is making him this way ? Did he drank something last night ? 

 

Kai waved his hands in front of Suho's face. Waking the older from his thoughts. Suho snapped away from his thoughts and gaped at Kai. Kai smiled cutely. "Yah, stop it. It's weirder now if you do aegyo in front of me." Suho rolled his eyes while pretending to waving his hair. The latter pouted, "Should I ? Bbuing Bbuing" Kai 'bbuing bbuing' at Suho. The older suddenly felt something tickles his inner side, making him laughed loudly. The laughter suddenly stopped as they heard Chanyeol yelled in the house. Kai looked in the house. "Yah ! Should I wake your sister up ?" Chanyeol yelled.

 

Kai looked at Chanyeol and putted his finger in front of his mouth, motioning him to keep quiet. Afraid that his 'lovely' sister would wake up. Because of her, he was so determined that morning. Because of her, he will find a new work and make her sister thought of him as her parents. He doesn't want his sister make him realise anything that would make him, maybe finding her old doll in their old house. Chanyeol nodded as he saw Kai and Suho walked away.

 

Chanyeol yawned then runs his fingers in his hair, making it looks a little mess or maybe cute. He walked in Jin Ae's room with a glass of orange juice in his hand. He sat beside the girl bed as he watched her slept. He drank the juice and stared at her full of interest. Her white skin. Her closed eyes. What would she dreamt about ? The latter smile lightly just as Jin Ae groaned and moved her body. Chanyeol then went closer to the younger one. He shouldn't be doing that. Seriously.

 

Sometimes, his heart will take control at his own mind. He should stop it. Suddenly, Jin Ae's eyes shooted open as she felt a warm breath at her cheeks. Chanyeol widened his eyes and so do Jin Ae. There was a silence for a moment until Jin Ae smiled. "Good morning !" Jin Ae said loudly in her 'fluent' english. Chanyeol backed a bit, suprised at Jin Ae's action. In drama, usually they will scream when they saw a stranger in front them but she ? Even if a robber in front of her, the robber will walk away and quit robbering.

 

Jin Ae sat up and smiled down at Chanyeol. The man nodded then walked away from the room. Jin Ae looked at his brother's room. It's a mess. Yes, it is. She sighed then smiled. "Chanyeol oppa ! Do you have any vacuum in here ?" The girl yelled with a smile spread on her lips. Chanyeol spitted out his juices from the sudden yell.

 

 

Krystal heared Amber's story about her basketball training yesterday full of concentration. "And suddenly he threw the ball at a tree. I meant, I knew that the goal is as the same height as the tree but he can't see. He said that he has a night disease." Amber said then blew raspberries. Krystal smirked as the others mumbled at the story. She then looked at Ji Min's direction.

 

How she could confront her ? Should she just sit in front of her and talk to her like nothing happens ? Well, she can't. She knew she can't. Ji Min has a deep revenge at Krystal but, what is it ? What is it that make Ji Min hate her this much ? She sighed at the thought then hanged her head down, playing with her food. "So, you really gonna be a part-timer ?" Victoria asked while holding her fork. Krystal raised an eyebrow then nodded.

 

Amber sighed, followed with Luna and Sulli. "You can do it !" Luna said while pumped her fist, smiling. Krystal smiled back. Amber held her hands and motioned Krystal to high-five her and so she did. This is what she need. Support. She doesn't mind if the support came from her friends and not her family as long as they love her just like how she love them. As much as she want her parents to walk by her side, she can't. Her family is busy, she knew it. Her sister ? She is a member in a girl goup idol. She is busy too but she will always walk back home before Krystal arrived home. Jessica knew her younger sister miss their parents and so she is.

 

Both the siblings just hope for one thing. For one day. Just one day that their parents will join them in a dinner. Just that. They knew about their parents from the news. It should be them who know the news first, not the reporters. Just the heck, why money is so important to the parents untill they have to leave the siblings all by themselves ? That is what people thought but, the sisters don't care which makes their parents trust them more. They are strong and loving not like the dramas. The sisters are.

 

"Look, your mother and your father are in a Japan tv." Luna said as she pointed to the IPad's screen. Krystal peeked and smiled, "So, they're in Japan now.." Her friends ignored her and kept 'reading' the news. They knew if they ask, 'you don't know it ?' 'How could you' that would make her think that they're just like the others. They knew her heart, her mind, her movements.

 

They have been friends for their entire life. Since kindergarten. They also used to be closed with Ji Min. But not like now. Ji Min only talk to them if there is a nessecarity not always like before. But, they only saw Ji Min picking at Krystal. They also felt weird. Why talk to them only and not Krystal ? They find that as a unreachable question. They just ignore it and continue their life with it. They don't care as long as they have their friends around. This is how they are. Feel comfortable as long as they're together.

 

Suddenly, Krystal's eyes find its way to a body. A man with a blue sweater and jeans with his friends. His hair is blond. Krystal snapped out of her dream when Sulli asked, "That's Kai ." Krystal looked at Sulli, "Did I looked at him ?"  making Sulli chuckled. Who wouldn't notice her eyes when she look at Kai ? But, they never met before which makes Krystal peeked at him. Why did she just saw him today ?

 

Krystal went to her locker to bring out her books as she saw a notice. "Ms.Jung, your locker has been removed to thirty as you're now a senior. Your belongings also have been removed there." She muttered as she read it. She is a senior and she had heard this notice when the Geography exams was about to start. All of the seniors's locker will be remove to the second-level locker. She never thought about it. Krystal sighed and walked to her new locker.

 

"thirty..thirty..Here it is." Krystal muttered as she saw a locker with thirthy wrote on it. She folded the notice before and threw it in the trash can. She opened the locker carefully. She knew that the locker is the old one and it will absolutely making a loud noise while opening it. Out of sudden, a groaned can be heard when she pushed the locker fully. Krystal peeked and saw the blond guy ruffled his hairs in pain. The blond, Kai ?  Krystal walked to him. "Are you okay ?" She asked. "Try to be knock by the locker and you will know how it feel. I meant it is okay." Kai said, joking ?

 

Krystal nodded then grabbed her books and walked away. Kai looked at the girl's back, "Isn't she the red hair ? Shouldn't she say sorry ? Aish.."

 

Krystal walked along the road, peeking at the shop. She looked around to search for a part-time job but, all she got is full-time. She can do full time but, she is university student and she wouldn't have full time with job where she only have to do it for a month. She bited her lips when she felt her legs wary. "Don't be like this.." She touched her legs and sat on bench to rest for a bit.

 

The wind makes her long hair flew away like a movie. She tried to keep them not to fly away but they won't. She can't blame her hair as this was one of her wishes. To grew her hair long untill it reach her . She chuckled as she remembered them again. What achildish Krystal. She then looked upon a face across the road. There was a notice on it.Krystal felt curious as she felt her legs walked on their own will.

 

On a blink of eyes, she has arrived in front of the cafe. She then read the notice, "Need : Three part-time workers. Doesn't mind : Gender."  Krystal then gaped with excitement in her.