Chapter 13

Pink Tape : First Love

Sunny and Luna - It's Me

 


Krystal supported her chin with her palm and looked around the cafe she is working. She sighed, bored. At this time, she would be on her bed and hearing some songs or dancing at a studio. Her hobbies are dancing and singing. She oftens go to a studio near her house and dance in it untill she feel tired. The latter doesn't go to the studio unless she is stress with rumors around her abour her family. Released the tension by making herself tired is how she forget all the rumors easily.

 

She will engrossed with the dance untill she forgets everything. Repeated, everything. "Wait, isn't Jae Min going to work here today ?" She asked herself then looked around, finding her friend. "There." A voice said while pointing to Jae Min. Krystal nodded and then gaped , tilting her head to the owner of the voice. There is,

 

Lay ? "W-why ?" The latter asked when he realised Krystal is looking at her like she just saw a ghost. The girl then pointed her fingers to the man, asking him what he is doing beside her. "Ah.. Me ? I bet you don't hear from Kai that I will be working here too" He grinned alone. For a second, Krystal just found that he is just like, my boy. His grin, his attitude. So, friendly. Krystal blinked at him and gulped. No. It can't be.

 

"What's wrong ?" Lay asked,blinking and gaping his mouth at the girl in front him. Krystal blinked her eyes and shook her head, leaving the counter. Lay pouted, "PMS-ing ~" he muttered then played with the menu. Open and close.Open and close. "Aish ! I'm not going to do this !" he pouted and then glared at the Jae Min who is mopping the floor. "Jae Min ah ~ Let me help you !" he said cutely and ran to the girl, making her looked weirdly at the so-called Lay.

 

Krystal walked to the toilet hurriedly. A feeling of afraid at the thought of Lay could be my boy makes her shivered. The latter shooked her head and rubbed her hands as she felt the water from the sink touched her hands mercilessly. She closed the water and looked at her reflection on the mirror, "It can't be.. Krystal, it can't be.."  She muttered, losing her breath.

 

"What that can't be ?" Kai suddenly show up behind her and looked at Krystal, weird. Krystal looked at Kai then sighed, "Lay.. he.. is korean ?"  making Kai blinked his eyes. A few seconds after that, he laughed heartily while holding his stomach. Krystal looked at her with a what-the hell-with-you face. The latter crossed her arms in front of her chest, waiting for him to stop laughing.

 

"Okay.. yah ! His real name is Zhang Yixing ! He is not korean .. Chinese man, you know ?" Kai wiped his tears that fell from his eyes because of his laughter. "Then, what is he doing here ?" Krystal asked coldly, like her usual self. The man then pointed to the big piano in front them. The piano is their manager's. He said that he will putted it at the center of the cafe when the cafe become popular. Yes, the cafe is now popular. With Krystal, Kai, Jae Min and Lay, the cafe is flooded with a lot of girls and boys.

 

Krystal nodded, "What's wrong with it ?" Kai then sighed, "Since this cafe has been popular like Manager-nim want, I suggested that Lay should be the pioneer." He explained making Krystal browsed her eyebrows. That quick ? Whatever.. she said in her mind and walked to the cafe, leaving Kai. "heish, that girl .." Kai ruffled his own hair and tied his apron properly.

 

"Jae Min." Krystal called for the girl as she went to her. Jae Min turned around and sighed as she saw Krystal. "What ?" The latter crossed her arms in front of her chest. Krystal bited her lips, she doesn't even know what to say to her. Being apart for a long time makes her lost for words when she approached Jae Min. "Hurry up, I have to go back." Jae Min untied her apron from her tiny body.

 

Krystal kept on thinking. Erm, how are you ? No, Hello. Ergh, No. Erm, How's your father ? , my slow mind. Krystal cursed in her mind, making Jae Min glared at the girl, sighing. "Seriously, hurry up."Jae Min said, grabbing her bag under the counter. "Ah ! How's your father ?" Krystal beamed while smiling.

 

The latter turned her head and make a fist, "how about you ask that question to your father ? He can answer it for me." Jae Min bited her lips and sighed. Didn't Krystal know that her father had died ? She doesn't even know about that ? Krystal stood there, rubbing her forehead, dumbfounded.

 

As Jae Min pushed the cafe's door open, Krystal pulled her shoulder. "Hey, why my father ?" Krystal asked, confused with the girl in front her. Jae Min sighed, Stupid. She turned around and grabbed Krystal's hand, buried her nails in Krystal's wrist. Blood from Krystal's wrist came out. A drop and another. The latter bited her lips, holding her pain and looked at her wrist.

 

Did she hate me this much ? Krystal thought as Jae Min's nails buried deeper in her wrist, letting more blood came out. "Don't ing touch me with your hands and," Jae Min said and let go of Krystal's wrist, making the red hair girl bited her lips more and held her wrist, looking at it. "My father had died." Jae Min whispered as she went to Krystal's left ear. Krystal gasped.

 

he.. he died ? Krystal widened her eyes, watching Jae Min walked out from the cafe. It can't be .. Krystal stared at her blood that kept on went out from her white skin. She sighed, and shook her hand outside the cafe's door, making the blood came out. The girl make her way to the cafe and walked to the kitchen.

 

Her thoughts that was still thinking of Jae Min's words earlier, continuosly washed her hands with the water. Not realising Kai beside her, staring at her. Jae Min father has died.. Maybe, that's why. But, why my father ? Krystal stared at her wrist and the blood in the sink blankly. Kai looked at her wrist and was about to ask her when Lay walked to Krystal.

 

"Krystal, there is blood everywhere you walk- Oh ?! Your wrist !" Lay gasped as he saw Krystal's wrist. Krystal woke up from her thoughts and looked at her wrist. It should be hurt but... I don't feel anything. Krystal stared at her wrist, again doved in her thoughts. Kai looked at the both of them.

 

"Let me help you . Gosh, don't you feel the blood kept on coming out ?" Lay asked as he grabbed Krystal's wrist and went to the first aid kit. Krystal doesn't felt anything. Pain, hurt , she only felt , dissapoint. Dissapointed because she doesn't even know Jae Min's father has died. Dissapointed to herself because she never be with her when she need her. Her face paled.

 

Kai looked at Krystal's pale face and sighed, Just what she is thinking about ?


 

Krystal sat on a bench outside the cafe and looked inside the cafe. "Lay is playing the piano ..Quite talented.." She sighed and stared at her wrist that Lay has wrapped with a bandage. She smiled and remembered how panic Lay was. "That kid.. I don't need a painkiller." She smiled slightly and touched her wrist, "Okay, maybe I should listen to him." As she felt the pain at her wrist.

 

"You should listen to hyung." Kai said as he went out from the cafe. Krystal looked at him blankly. "Lay hyung.. is quite talented, isn't he ?" He said as he looked at Lay who is playing the piano gracefully, capturing all of the customer's hearts. Krystal stared at the customers and nodded, "Em." She replied.

 

Krystal's eyes fell at her wrist and sighed again, looking at the road. 5.00 p.m. as it showed at the big clock at the roundabout. Kai looked at her wrist and smiled. "Can you follow me somewhere ?" he asked, smiling. "Uh ?" The girl looked at the man blankly. "Follow me.." Kai grabbed her other wrist and pulled her to the bus stop. Still in their barista clothes with a black apron. Krystal tried to break away but Kai smile at the girl, making Krystal stopped talking.

 

"Where are we going ?" Krystal asked, waiting for the bus with Kai. Kai looked at the girl and smiled, "A momentary heaven"