Chapter 27

Pink Tape : First Love

Jin Ae walked to the school with Sehun beside her. Tao didn't walked with them, saying that he has a stomach ache. The walk to the school filled with silence. Both of them didn't say any words. Sehun didn't like this kind of silence. Usually, Jin Ae would blabbering about her fanboys during their walks but, today seems different. It makes the male sighed in frustration. "Yah , do you have any problem ?" He muttered, hands in both of his pockets. Jin Ae stared at Sehun, her face pale. She shook her head weakly.

 

Sehun noticed it. He grabbed her wrist, making she looked at him. Her lips are blue, her face white just like she wants to faint. Sehun released his grip as Jin Ae walked forward. He walked slowly behind her, thinking some plans to make her smile again. "Jin Ae !" He shouted. The girl stopped her steps then looked at Sehun, raising her eyebrows. "Let's skip today ? I want to take you to a place." He muttered. Sehun's face brighten while his face blushed in pinks when the girl nodded.

 

Both of them sat in a cafe. There are only them and three more customers in it. Sehun smiled lightly as the cafe suits his taste. Not too many people which makes both of them comfortable. Jin Ae laid her head on the table, looking outside the window. "Do you know Chanyeol oppa would be marry ?" She asked, not making any expression. Sehun stared at her, looking at his own feets. Why does she asked him about it ? Is that what makes her weak ? "Yeah .. why ? Sad ?" He asked, sipping his americano. She sighed and straightened her back, staring at her latte. "I don't know.." She said, making the male blinked sadly at her.

 

"do you .. like hyung ?" he asked, inhaling the suffocating air around him. She smiled lightly then looked weakly at the male face. She saw his face. His sad face. Why ? He kept on looking at his americano, his finger playing with it's cup. She doesn't know what's wrong with him but, she saw the hurt in his eyes. Why ? "sehun, have you experience .. first love ?"

 

The customers left, leaving the both of them. The staffs went in the kitchen, leaving one of them at the counter. Sehun stared at her. Is she going to say that Chanyeol is her first love, then ? The male nodded lightly, looking outside the window. He is afraid to meet her weak eyes. "it is .. exciting, right ? When we meet them, we would always wanted to look at their happy face .." She said weakly while the male in front her kept on the silence. "but .. when we have to let them go, it always hurt." She played with her fingers, feeling the urge to cry. Sehun then glanced at her, he didn't know what to do.

 

"Do you know who is Suho's first love ?"Sehun suddenly spoke, making Jin Ae looked at him. What is he talking about ? He sighed, stared deeply in her eyes. The both of them, filled with hurts. "His first love is with his science teacher, a woman of course. He tried not to notice it but it seems like he can't forget the teacher . When the teacher left the school, he felt the urge to cry. He can't forget her at all untill, a girl came in his life. His girlfriend now.." He stated. Jin Ae looked at him confusedly. Why did he told her about it ? "So .. what I'm trying to say is .. first love, isn't always forever."

 

"maybe, it hurts to let them at first. But .. you will forget them as time passes. It may takes three months or one year or ten years. It will leaves you. I'm sure. Chanyeol hyung is trying to live with the love of his life. You have to accept it. Isn't love is more beautiful if we let them happy, Jin Ae ?" Sehun tried to hold his tears. What nobody never know about him is his first love. Who is she ? The person in front him is his first love. Never once he tried to show her the love. He know, that the one she loves is Chanyeol. He heard it. Her crying the night when she returned back from Chanyeol's room.

 

When he talked about the love, he really means it. But .. the words aren't for Jin Ae alone. It is for him. That is the words that he always said when he saw Jin Ae smiling with Chanyeol. Let them go .Jin Ae smiled weakly then looked at Sehun, "What if .."

 

"What if , I still can't forget him ? Even three months passes. Even one year passes. Even ten years passes. What if .. I still can't forget him ? I'll promise that I will let him go but, I can't promise that I can forget him. He is the best memories in my life. How could I forget him easily like that ? " She let out a tear. Sehun bited his lips, his hand went to her hairs but he retreated his hand and stared at her. Right, how can she forget him ? Even Sehun tried to forget Jin Ae. He tried to accept that she loves someone else but, he still can't. They can't. Jin Ae stood up from her chair as her tears dried.

 

"I will go home and take a rest. Thank you for listening." She walked out from the cafe, leaving Sehun alone. He stared blankly at the sit in front him. "It's okay .. you have been hiding this for a long time so, it won't be a problem.. yeah .. it won't be." He muttered alone, and smiled weakly. He stood up, grabbing his bag when he saw a white paper at Jin Ae's chair. He took the paper and muttered some words. His eyes widened. What did she think by hiding it ?! He bited his lips, the words on the paper lingered in his mind.

 

Jin Ae laid on her bed, closing her eyes.

 

"Jin Ae-ssi, may I talk to you for a moment ?" the doctor said as they finished their check-up. Jin Ae sat on the bed, biting her lips. She knew it would be like this. It's just too late for her. Her bottle pills has long ago emptied. She didn't wanted to burden her brother by asking him to buy some for her, so she kept the secrets. She sat in front of the doctor. "your brother needs to know too, so .. he will be here in the moment. Let's wait for him" The doctor's eyes on the computer's screen. Jin Ae played with her fingers, "he already know.. a long time ago so, you can just tell me."

 

"No .. we can't. The family needs to know." the doctor said, making she gulped. "I told you that he already knows about it so you just have to tell me and not him !" She screamed, her watery eyes showed. The doctor sighed, "Really ? He already knows ? If you lied, you have to endure-" "Just say it already !" She yelled. "Fine .. your brain tumor has been developed as you didn't get your treatments properly from the earlier and I'm sorry that I have to say that .. you're now in the final stage .. I'm so sorry."

 

Jin Ae opened her eyes and sighed. It will just be my secret untill the day come.  In her hand, there is her the hunger games necklace. She held it tightly while closing her eyes to sleep.

 

 


 

Krystal walked out from her class, sighing. She still upset about Namsun calling her hana in front of Kai. The girl looked in front her and walked forward. Her phone ranged, making she searched her entire bag for her phone as she walked.

 

Suddenly, she bumped onto Kai, making the both of them fell on the cold floor. Krystal landed under Kai as their things spread around them. Their eyes widened as their lips touched. Krystal pushed Kai and touched her lips. "yah !!" She yelled, glaring at the male. Kai bite a smile when he glared at her too. "yah !!" the both of them yelled. Luckily, the students are all gone to the hall when there is an important announcement. "Why did you bumped onto me ?!!" She yelled back.

 

Kai looked away, laughing at her cuteness then glared at her. "You're the one who doesn't looked in front when you're walking !" Kai yelled back, making Krystal sighed, annoyed. "So, you're saying that it's my fault then ?!" Krystal bited her lips. "I dont, you're the one who said it yourself !" Kai mocked her with her voice. "Shut up ! You're the one who need to be blame for this one !" Krystal yelled, glaring and grabbed her things quickly from the floor. "Really ? Or you're the one who wants me to bump onto you so that our lips touched just like earlier ?" Kai grinned lightly, grabbing his things.

 

Krystal gaped , staring at Kai with disbelief. "What ? I'm too handsome that it makes you gaped your mouth ?" Kai grinned once again. Now, she really felt like want to rip his grin from that face. "I'm not that pathetic !" Krystal grabbed her bag then walked away, leaving Kai. The male stared at her, "don't walk to fast or someone will land on MY lips ~" He sang, making the girl rolled her eyes. Kai smiled and walked away.