Chapter 6

Pink Tape : First Love

F(x) - Rum Pum Pum Pum . First Love

 


Jin Ae looked around her cautiously. She bited her lips feeling the tense. She was alone but, somehow she felt someone was in the house. She walked to her room like a robber. The latter went to her luggage and looked around once again. What was she afraid of ? What is she going to do anyway ? She sighed and her lips. The latter always do that if she is relieved. Again, what was she relieved about ? Jin Ae opened the luggage's zip slowly, doesn't want to make any noise that will attract other person to come in.

 

A cat. She brought her pet, a cat. Secretly. She always act like a thief and now she is acting like one. She smiled and petted the cat slowly, making it growned. How long did she kept it in the luggage ? She loves it but now, she wants to kill it ? The cat looked at its owner and jumped on her thighs immadiately, making Jin Ae laughed at the cuteness. "Oh... Prince ... I'm sorry.." The latter said while petting it slowly. The cat nodded and scooted closer to Jin Ae and slept.

 

Jin Ae smiled and pets it once again. She then remembered how she convinced her brother to take the cat home. They were walking down the street after bought Jin Ae's medicine since she always coughed. They were walking while holding hands like a couple. Their relationship are close enough since Kai always take care of her. While they were laughing, they heard a meowed making their steps stopped. Kai was the first to look at their side then Jin Ae.

 

He slowly walked to the box and opened it, revealing Prince. "Cute !!" Jin Ae squeled then picked it up. Kai looked at her with a concerned eyes before shooked his head. "Put it back. You're sick. You don't want to be sicker when you're already." Kai babbled like an old grandmother they always seen. Jin Ae hugged it and widened her eyes, pouted. "No ! It's cute ! I want to take care of it !" Jin Ae said uncontiously. Kai bited his lips and knocked his younger sister's head. "You ! The cat is dirty ! It's dirt will make you sick !" Kai yelled. Jin Ae pouted again.

 

"I'm always sick and you know that this 'sick' will be forever." Kai sighed. He doesn't like to hear that. It's like there's no any treatment for her disease. He looked at his younger sister's grey's eyes, "No. I don't. And you know that I will make it not forever." Jin Ae sighed, "Oppa,  stop. Stop making me a hope that will never be true." Jin Ae looked at her older brother then sighed again. "We're poor. Even if there is a treatment for this disease, we can't afford it." Kai bited his lips. Here she goes again. Making a drama.

 

He doesn't like how she said those words. Like there's no fault in her words. The only way to make her shut is just say 'yes'. "Heish.. Just take the cat." Kai said making Jin Ae smiled ear to ear. "Why are you so talented in acting?" Kai shooked his head, making Jin Ae smiled, showing her crescent. "Because I'm your sister. Let's go kitty !" Jin Ae said while running, followed by Kai. "What should we name you ? Ginger ? Ara ? Erm.. ah ! Prince ! Since you're a male. Oppa, isn't the name cute ?" Jin Ae said all by herself. The male sighed, walking forward.

 

Jin Ae chuckled when the thick fur cat growned in its sleep. The latter looked at its snowflake white fur and brown eyes. It's .. "Beauty." A voice said. Making Jin Ae gasped and putted Prince beside her. She looked at the owner of the voice, afraid. "Chanyeol oppa.." Suddenly, a wavesof relieves wiped her afraidness. The little girl know that the members likes dog but she still unaware wether they like cat or not. But still there is only one person who likes cats. Chanyeol. Prince ran to Chanyeol and played at the male's legs, making Chanyeol squeled at the cuteness. Prince has a lot of cuteness.

 

"What's is this beauty's name ?" Chanyeol asked while petting Prince. Jin Ae smiled widely, "Prince. By the way, he is not beauty, he is charming" Jin Ae corrected the male. Chanyeol smiled, "Is this the reason you sneaked into your room like a robber ?" Jin Ae chuckled and runs her fingers in her hair, "You saw it ?" Chanyeol then smiled and looked at the girl, "It's okay. It's our secret." He then walked out from the room, leaving the girl sat on her bed, thinking. Our secret .


 

 

Kai walked in the kitchen, bringing all of the dishes. The first day of work was really tiring. Because of his appereance and Krystal's, a bunch of unknown school's students started to crowd in the cafe. That shocked the manager because their cafe isn't that popular. One day, it takes just a pair of couple and that's it. Maybe, this is a luck that he choosed both of them. Kai sighed as he putted down the dishes in the sink. A glares shotted through his eyes. Krystal. It's Krystal's glares.

 

She was in cleaning the dishes chores and because of the school's students, she has to clean a thousand of dishes, alone. "What ?" Kai asked innocently to Krystal. The latter sighed and continued to clean the dishes. The male smirked and walked away. " of piece. A piece of ." Krystal mumbled while scrubbing the plate. Kai went to her again and chuckled, "Then, why work here ? You're rich, right ?" Kai asked her. Krystal ignored the question and continued her chores.

 

What a cold-hearted princess Kai thought and shooked his head. Krystal noticed it and looked at the male with a fierce eyes, "Why are you shooking your head ?" Kai smiled and leaned his back at the table, "Just.. how a princess can work in this cafe, turning herself to a servant ?" Krystal bited her lips. It's an insult. What a great one to break the princess's wall. "Why ? Do you know that you just called yourself a servant too ?" Krystal asked while folding her arms.

 

Kai chuckled, "Do you think I was talking about you ?" Okay Kai, you're ready to get a punch on your pretty face. A hard one. The red hair girl her lips, "Then, you're talking alone ? Poor people like you. Crazy in a young age." That's pretty a hard swear. Kai smirked, not feeling insulted.

 

"Who ? Ah .. You ?" Kai said. Why is he picking a fight with her now ? Really ? Now ? "Stop it you fat ." Krystal said, turning her back to Kai. "You're." Kai said then walked away. Krystal looked back, "What's wrong with that actually ?" She breathed through her nose fiercely.

 

 

A tall male walking through the hallway of Seoul University, making the girls squeled at his features. The male sighed at the girls while swearing in his mind. es. He putted his hands in his jeans pockets. Just a few while, he stopped his steps and went to his locker.

 

Go Namsun.