Chapter 17

Pink Tape : First Love

Super Junior - No Others

 


Krystal looked at her reflections in the mirror, touching her red hair slightly. "Should I change the colour ?" She puked her lips and sighed. The latter tooked out her sweats clothes and placed it in front of her body, looking at the mirror. She then took out another grey sweats clothes, comparing the grey or the white sweats clothes. She smiled as she choosed the grey. Putting her grey sweats uniform on, she grabbed her bag and walked out from the house.

 

That day is Sunday. A day for her to excercise since she was always busy with her bet with Jae Min. Walking slowly towards the park, holding her water bottle in her right hand. It has been a long time since my body worked out.Poor my body. She sighed happily, looking at the Han River. The red hair girl stared at her watch. 08.00 a.m. in the morning. There were only a few peoples at the park, running along the Han River.

 

She bited her lips and do a few stretching. "1 and 2 and 3" She uttered as she stretched slowly. After a few minutes of a small warm up, she grabbed her phone and plugged in the earphone. Boyfriend Don't Touch My Girl, She picked the song and plugged in the earphone in her ears slowly.

 

She jogged slowly around the trackside, listening to the songs played in her phone. At the same time, she glanced at the river beside her and smiled slightly, totally enoying the sight in front her. A few minutes later, she saw a couple jogged together, laughing happily. The latter glared at them secretly, I don't need those. 

 

As she was into the songs, she felt something bumped onto her chest. Krystal fell on the ground, making her phone crashed to a rock, the screen broke into little pieces. She gasped and grabbed her phone. My phone ! She bited her lips and released a sigh, "Yah ! Do you know how much this worth ? You just love to- Kai !" She yelled, looking at her phone then saw Kai beside her, looking at the phone.

 

Kai smiled, "Hello.I'm sorry" He greeted then grabbed the phone from Krystal. He stared at the phone and then turned his head to the girl, "Kris know how to repair this kind of things. I will ask him to repair it. Deal ?" He asked the flustered Krystal. The girl gaped trying to process what the man said to her. "Okay ? Okay !" Kai beamed and kept the phone in his pocket, making Krystal widened her eyes.

 

"H-Hey" The latter stuttered. "So,you often excercise here ? Me too. But why does we never met before ? Tch.." Kai smiled calmly as he stared at the river, his hands at his waist. Krystal blinked and looked at the scenery too, smiling lightly. "Maybe we are too busy with out life. That's why," Krystal stared at her sneakers, kicking the small rocks in the river.

 

Kai sighed and turned his head to Krystal. He then saw a cafe near the river, catching his attention. "Yah, how about a cup of coffee ?" Kai asked, his eyes still glued to the black and white cafe. Krytal blinked and looked up, "Eh ?" Doesn't catch what Kai just said. The man then smiled and grabbed her hand, pulling her to the cafe. "Y-yah !" Why does he loves to pull me around ? Tch. The girl thought.

 


"Thank you." The both of them bowed lightly to the worker as they got their coffee in their hands. They turned their back from the cafe, sipping the coffee slowly. They don't talk anything at all. It is not awkward silence it is comfortable silence. The bothe of them sat on a bench in front of the river.

 

The only sounds accompanied them is the laughters of the peoples around them and the small waves from the river. Calm and relaxing. I need to get an A for this exam. I'm her 'suho' so I should know her better. Go, Kai ! He turned his head to Krystal.

 

"So, how is your life ? I heard Jessica from Girls Generation is your older sister." Kai asked her. The girl frowned, "I don't like it when people asked about my sister from me. Just ask her yourself." She sipped her coffee, frowning.

 

Kai chuckled, "Yah. I don't even know what is Girls Generation. I just heard from peoples. I do my research a bit and I thought that she is just like you." He breathed out a cold air. Krystal looked at Kai, "I'm cold ?" Kai nodded, "Eum. But, your sister is way colder than you." He smiled at the girl.

 

Krystal chuckled. She then looked at the other side of the park and saw a bicycle. The girl hitted Kai's arms, "Yah ! I want to try that." Kai looked at the directions and smiled, "What are we waiting for then ?" They raced to the bicycle, laughing. O how much Krystal doesn't laughed since her last met with my boy.

 

They rented a white bicycle. "I want to sit at the back." Krystal raised her hand. "Why ?" Kai asked, looking at the bicycle. "Because I'm not that good with bicycle." Krystal shyly confessed as she sat at the back with Kai at the front. Kai smiled and yelled, "Hold my waist tightly !"

 

They started clumsily then have the situation in control.Krystal laughed as Kai tried to kick her but his short legs won't let him do that.

 

As they happily cycled around the Han River, they doesn't see a bumpy road in front them. They hitted the bump and fell down. Krystal fell on her back with Kai's palms covering her head, making Kai was on her. Krystal blinked her eyes.

 

There is electricity ran through my spine. A sudden of headache. A sudden heart attack.

 

Krystal pushed Kai and touched her heart, Maybe I'm just afraid of falling down. Yeah, that's it. The girl then stared at Kai and laughed awkwardly. "What are you laughing about ?" Kai asked weirdly. The girl shooked her head and gasped. "The rent bicycle !"

 

They looked around them and finally found the bicycle almost drowned in the river. "No !!" They run towards the water.


                             Sorry for the ages update. I'm busy with my up-coming exams so yeah. Maybe I will continue this story after the exams end

Wish me good lucks !