Chapter 26

Pink Tape : First Love

IU - Bad Day

 


Krystal walked in the hallway. Her sneakers are red also her knit sweater. Everybody were looking at the latter. The girl let out a sigh and continued walking, wondering why peoples were looking at her with such attention. Well, what could make them weird unless she changed her styles. Krystal has changed her hair colour to the original, black. Her long black hair has come back. The students started to look at her with dreamy eyes. How can someone like her, the cold her became so sweet and mature in black hair ?

 

Better than her old hair, peoples usually glared at her or ran away because of her cold character. Now, with her black hair, some of them smiled at her or bowed at her even though she didn't reply them at all. Still, she felt good. The peoples didn't look at her like before anymore and that is a good news for her.

 

"Hello, little black riding hood." Amber slunged her arm around her neck. Krystal blinked and grinned.

 

"So, you changed your hairstyle. Why may I ask ?" Amber asked once again while their friends walked to them, shocked. Krystal pouted slightly then shrugged her shoulders. Jae Min then blinked her eyes and smiled at her friend. "Tell us. What's going on ?" Sulli asked with a pair of concerned eyes, shooking the latter's body lightly.

 

"Okay. My mom asked me to. Because of a photoshoot with my older sister." She said and walked along with her friends. Her friends nodded while observing the girl. Krystal spotted a junior with big spectacles smiled at her nervously as she smiled back. Luna gasped and went in front her, holding her arms. "What happen to you ? Are you sick ?" Luna putted her hand on her forehead, shocked.

 

"What ?" Krystal asked, weird.

 

"You smiled ." Victoria said.

 

"To a junior" Sulli said.

 

"You doesn't glare" Jae Min said.

 

"That's great !" Amber cheered, making her other friends glared at her way. "What ? It's great isn't it ?" Amber defend herself. Victoria then nodded, sighing. "It's great. But .. how ?" Luna blinked, weird with the sudden change. Krystal chuckled at her friend and slunged her arm around Luna's neck, walking forward. "I have enough of bad comments and I just want to be normal and original .. like the old me. Is that bad ?" Krystal answered, smiling. Sulli shook her head and putted her hands on Krystal's shoulders, "If you decided to change, then .. keep on. We'll be behind you."

 

Krystal smiled and nodded confidently. "I will !" She screamed lightly, looking around the hallway. Victoria chuckled, "Wait. Did you just say the old you ? Means the chubby Krystal ? Who didn't have proud abs like now ? If that is, I don't want to go and get you snacks anymore." Victoria shook her head and make a groosed face while the latter chase after her.

 

"Krystal." Kai blocked her way from chasing Victoria. He truly wanted to call her Hana but, no. He can't. If he does, it would be so bad and really really bad. Krystal sighed and straightened her back, looking deep into his eyes. There it is, Kai's weakness. Krystal's black hair is his weakness. His lips gaped then closed it tightly. His heart thumped quickly, making his fingers trembled. Since their first meet, it has always been his weakness. Her black hair. "Kai ." Krystal muttered, raising her eyebrow. "My girl . No !" Kai slipped out of his tongue, making the girl blinked.

 

How did he know ? Her .. names that her 'boyfriend' used to call her. She gulped and she heared her heart thumped quickly. As if, they were together. Their first meet together. She felt it before. Like when she met with him at the river and when she met with Kai at the cafe. As if their hearts are in the same rhythm. Thumped quickly.

 

"hana" Namsun called her, making the both of them looked at the latter. Krystal glared at him for saying her real name but then, Namsun smirked. Kai knew he would do this. He stared in the older's eyes, as if he is saying, say-if-you-want-to-die-early. Again, the older looked at Krystal and smiled, "You two have met ?" making Kai rolled his fist. Krystal gaped and nodded, "He is .. my co-worker."  Namsun raised his eyebrow and smirked, "Ah .. then, let's go Krystal. You have your first class now, right ?" He asked.

 

Krystal tch-ed then walked away from the male. Kai then sighed and glared at Namsun deeply, "you .. " the older then smirked and waved his hands, went to his class. The said male blinked and looked away in disbelief. Then, he stopped his steps and remembered that today was the day Jin Ae will go to her check-up with Chanyeol.

 

He ran out from the university and went to his house in speed, wanting to go with Chanyeol.

 

 

Chanyeol hummed a song happily as he packed his thing in a big luggage. "Oppa, what are you doing ?" Jin Ae peeked through the door, stepping in the room. The male grinned and patted on his bed, motioning the girl to sit beside him. Jin Ae looked at the luggage in front her and blinked, weird. "I'm going to move out." He said happily, while the weak girl stared at him. What is he talking about ? Moving out ? Means moving out from the house ? Leaving her ?

 

"b-but why ?" She stuttered, enduring her tears.

 

"I'm going to get married ~" He sang happily, throwing his arms around with dreamy eyes.

 

Jin Ae looked at Chanyeol then smiled, "Oh .. really ? Congrats then .. who is she ?" The male then smiled shyly, "Lee Hae Ra .. She works at a shop. We have met since we were in high school and I have proposed to her two years ago. " He stated happily. Jin Ae felt a shot through her heart as she tried to show the male her smile.

 

"So all this while .. You are engaged ? And .. you didn't tell me ? How dare you .." Jin Ae pretended to hit his arm while the male smiled. "I have been waiting for long time and I don't believe that I'm going to get married in just one week ! Ahh !!" Chanyeol squeled like a fanboy, happy all along. Jin Ae bited her lips and nodded.

 

"Oppa .. continue to pack and .. I'll be outside so .. call me if you need help." She said and walked outside when the male called her name. "Yes ?" She asked, feeling the sadness. "Here.. you dropped it at the bus stop." Chanyeol said as he putted the hunger games's necklace in her palms. Jin Ae smiled and walked away.

 

She went into her room, threw her body on the bed. She finally let out a tears as she cupped her face. "I hate this .. I hate this !" She muttered as her silent tears kept flowing out from her eyes.