Chapter 10

Pink Tape : First Love

J-Rabbit - Talking About Love

 


Chanyeol walked out from his room with his bed hair. He has slept for an hour before his part-time job. The latter walked in the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of orange juice. He sighed as he opened the bottle. Tired. He drank it then his lips. The latter then makes his lips into a bit thin line. He left the bottle on the counter as he saw a figure on the couch. He knew it is Jin Ae since the others doesn't came back yet and only came back in twelve. He wants to leave her alone. Yes, curiousity kill the cat. Chanyeol walked to the couch.

 

He peeked at the sleeping figure below him with Prince. Two little cats sleeping together. The latter smiled and went in front of Jin Ae. Tv was opened with a bowl of snacks. "Kids.." He chuckled as he turned off the tv and kept the snacks in the kitchen cupboard. The male walked to the girl again as he grabbed Prince from her and petted it lovely. He just love cat. Dogs are too wild ? For him. The said cat woke up from its sleep and looked at Chanyeol. Only chuckles left his lips. How adorable Prince can be ?

 

Its hazel eyes. Its white fur. Now, when we recap back, Prince has became fatter ? Chanyeol pouted and looked at its eyes. "In this house, everyone can became fat, right ?" Chanyeol smiled when Prince growned. Maybe sad that he has became fat. That cat. The male stood up and took Prince in his room. Petting it untill it gets sleepy. When it is, he left Prince alone and went out.

 

The latter then sat in front of Jin Ae. Admiring her. Again. The said girl had her hands under her right cheek and completely shutted. His hand makes its way to the girl's hair, messing it a little. He doesn't know why but, watching her, is something interesting. It feels like he is watching his favourite movie even though he has watched it for twenty times. He never felt it is boring yet, .. lovely.

 

Her relaxed eyes that closed. Her lips that sometimes muttered something even though it is not a human language. Her hair that get messy as she moved around. Her switched position as she dream about something. And her smiles as someone touch the figure. It feels adorable to look at the figure.

 

But then, he remembered that he has to get ready for his part-time. Well break apart just for awhile. As he was about to stood up, he stared at the girl again. Smile on his lips and just a few seconds, a peek touched Jin Ae's forehead. Chanyeol smiled at the girl and went to his room.

 

Bited her lips. Yes, Jin Ae wasn't asleep. She pretended to. And she knew what skin that just touched her forehead. A moist lips. She bited her lips as she opened her lids. Chanyeol oppa .. The girl thought as she grabbed her shirt tightly. Nervous filled her up.

 

Krystal messed her hair as she thought about Namsun again. Just why the boy called Namsun appeared in front of her again ? Why ? God why ? The girl continuosly banged her head on the table. "Stupid Namsun. Namsun. Stupid Namsun. Namsun." She said a few times as she hitted her head at the wall behind her. "Yah ! What are you doing ?" Kai yelled as he saw Krystal's act. The girl looked at Kai and sighed. "Go away." She muttered under her breath. Totally frustrated.

 

Kai make his lips into a bit thin line and sighed. "Stupid." He said and walked away. The girl glared at the said male and continued her hitting on the wall. In this time, I just want to pray that 'my boy' doesn't walk into my life too. If he did, I would just commit suicide. The girl thought as she hitted her head again and again. What really happen to her ? In this situation, I can't never go to Harvard. She doesn't even talk to me ! Aish ! Kai thought as he glared at Krystal while chopping the oninion.

 

His temper boiled up as he threw the knife on the chopping board, almost touching his finger. The chef beside him gasped at him. That's it. I'm gonna ask her what happen and then if she doesn't want to tell me, I couldn't go to Harvard. Spoilt brat !He madly cursed and make his way to Krystal. A hand held his shoulder as he walked to Krystal. "Kai ~" Lay sung with his other friends. Suho and the others. Except Chanyeol. The said male have to work more time that night and he cried wants to go back.

 

"What are you doing here ?" Kai asked as he brought Lay and his friends to the back room. "What do you mean by that ?Didn't Lay messaged you ?" D.O asked while his hands at his waist. Kai then looked at his phone, "nothing." "Lay !" Kris glared at Lay when the male looked at his phone. "I've wrote it. I swear. I... wrote it but forgot to send it." Lay pouted. The friends of Kai sighed in defeat. Great Lay. "Anyway, we just came here to look at you and eat. Also .. where is the girl you said ?" Chen asked, looking around.

 

Kai pointed to Krystal who is hitting her head again and again and again. "Dude, what's wrong with her ?" Tao asked, looking weirdly. Kai sighed and shrugged. "I don't know. She just kept doing that until now." The male explained, making his friends looked at her weirdly. "God. She will lost her memory of she kept doing that." Baekhyun chuckled. "Seems like she is depressed. Make something ?" Xiumin asked everybody. They smirked and nodded.

 

"What I'm going to do ? What I-" "hello.." Xiumin said to the red hair girl. The girl nodded awkwardly and looked at the male with his friends behind him. "Can we sit here ?" Sehun asked her. Okay, she really can't stand that mature voice from the younger. Krystal gulped and stuttered, "s-sure.." Kris sat beside her, "So, what happened to you ?" "Yeah, kept doing that hitting thing and you will lost your blood." Baekhyun nodded at his own explanation.

 

Being with them, makes she feels secured. Protection is the one she needs. Yes, from them. But, she never do this kind of things. Ever. Should she just believe to them and tell them everything ? In the same time, her mind and heart told her two different things. Her mind told her to not believe them at all, they are a foreigner for her. Meanwhile, her heart told that she should believes them and they aren't a foreigner. Kris, Tao, Xiumin, Chen and Lay are in the same class as her. Baekhyun, D.O and Suho were her partners in Biology competition last year. Sehun ? No, nothing. Kai is her partner. So, she should believes them, right ?

 

"what would you do if there is someone you didn't want to see came in front of your eyes because the person has hurt you in the past ? should you yell at him or make a distance ?"  Krystal finally let it out. All of it. The girl crossed her arms as she told them then ended it with a sigh. "Wow.. erm.. I don't know. Make a distance ? That probably great but as you know, run fromyour problems will never solve anything." Lay said as he played with his jacket. "When you yell at him, he would probably realise it but then, maybe he wouldn't and just keep on chasing you." D.O said.

 

The situation became silence. No words came out as they tried to solve her problems. "Well, we are here. We can protect you." Kris said while hitting his chest madly, making Krystal almost let out a chuckles. Kai watched the girl amusedly. She almost chuckles in front of him. But damn, her ego is too high. "For me, at this situation, you can wrap yourself and hide in the basement." Chen said, earning a weird expression from the others. Chen gaped at them.

 

"I do this when my father show me the vid when I was born." He explained but then widened his eyes, "Do you know where we actually born ?!" He bited his lips, almost throwing out everything he ate. "My mom said we are born in a pumpkin." Sehun said emotionlessly. Krystal closed her face with her hands and chuckled lightly while the others looked at Sehun like , his mom is crazy or something. Finally, she felt secured in their care.

Ji Min carried her bag like a zombie. Her pale face showed. Her blue lips that never moisted. Ever since her father resigned from his work, makes her family more uncared. Her mother passed away since she is eight years old. She is the only child in the family. Her father is a great businessman when Krystal's father started everything. He is the one who makes her father resigned. Because of that, she hates the Jung or Go family.

 

Her books came out from her bag as she didn't zip it. She looked at the book and ignored it. The latter closed her locker lightly as she hanged her head down and walked weakly to the stairs. Her father died in a car accident two weeks ago, making her life hard as usual. Since then, she has been so stress about her life. Lately, she couldn't even afford to buy a cup of ramen and the university has given her a letter of warning because of her lateness in paying the fees. She hasn't been eating since two days ago. Make her feels weak.

 

Kai shoved a bread in his mouth as he forget his Geography book in his locker. The latter walked to his locker and humping a song as he grabbed his Geography book. "Hello Hana ~" He sung as he looked at Hana, her childhood 'girlfriend' photo, sticked on his locker. He smiled but then heard something fell down. He turned his head and saw Ji Min with her untied shoelaces and her books that have been felt on the hallway.

 

"Hey, your books." Kai said but Ji Min ignored it and continued to walk. Kai picked the books and looked at the pale figure. She is in a mess. Her untied shoelaces and hair. Her books that has been falling from his bag. "What's wrong with her ?" Kai muttered alone as he watched the girl walked upstairs, to the roof. Kai blinked. "Wait. No. Right ?" He muttered as he saw the girl continued to walk to the roof.

 

Kai then ran upstairs and panted as he saw the girl stood at the railing. Ji Min threw her shoes away and a tear escaped her eyes. "Hey !" Kai yelled but once again, the girl ignored him and climbed to the other side of the railing, the road. The latter widened his eyes as Ji Min closed her eyes. The male ran to her and grabbed onto her. "Let go of me !" Ji Min cried. "Are you crazy ?!" Kai yelled at her then brought her to him, hugging her. Ji Min broke into tears and cried in Kai's arms.

 

The male sighed and patted her hair. "Stupid. You are in a great university and now you want to make this unversity in a chaos just because of your news jumping the roof ? " Kai muttered as Ji Min sobbed. The male bent down, mathcing their eyes level and cupped Ji Min's face in his hands. "At least, tell someone. Don't keep it in yourself if you can't bear it. There are so much things that you can't handle yourself and need others helps. For an example, me." Kai smiled, making Ji Min trapped in his eyes.