Chapter 5

Pink Tape : First Love

F(x) - Electric Shock

 


Krystal walked out from the cafe and turned her face back to the male manager. She smiled and bowed to him excitedly. "Thank you !" She said loudly making the said male chuckled at her. She turned her face to the road again, running her fingers in her red hair. She smiled and held her bag tightly. She can't believe this. She got it. She got the job. She can now prove to everyone that she isn't like the rumor said. Krystal had told her manager that she will only work there for a month and suprisingly the manager is so kind. He just smiled and nodded.

 

Krystal also told him everything. About the bet, the rumor, her family's pride. The manager smiled and said, "So kind of you. To clean your parent's name. Because of your kindness, I don't care wether you just work here for a month because I believe, your parents will be even proud of you." Krystal smiled again and sighed confidently. Something that she rarely do this day. Why ? "I will prove to you Ji Min. And you will tell me." The latter smirked and walked along the road.

 

Krystal walked happily. Confidently ? As she thought about her plan. Yes, she has set a plan. Specially for Ji Min. The latter are really curious about the 'thing' that makes she and Ji Min drifted apart. She really is. She can't be more curious than now. It's her personality though. She always curious about something and will always ask what is the thing untill it reveal. She started to thought about any posibility that had make their friendship that way. Untill she thought, parents . It can't be that. Right ?

 

She bited her lips and messed her hair to stop thinking about her thought. "Stop . It can't be that." She continuosly knocked her head, making the crowd looked at her like a crazy person. To be exact, a red hair crazy girl. Yet, she didn't noticed them and continued to knock her head. "Ah- I'm sorry." Krystal said as she bumped into a body. A male. The male nodded and walked away from her. Seems like he is in a rush ? She looked at the male's back. Krystal turned her back and cotinued what she done before. Knocked her head. It conitnued until she arrived home.

 

 

 

Kai walked along the road. Peeking and looking in front of the shop. There's no part-time. He sighed nervously. He wouldn't make it, right ? He couldn't show her sister about how reliable her brother is. He couldn't show how hard-working her brother is just to make her sister proud of him. And, continue to think that his brother is her role model. How hard live is ? He just want everything to be perfect. Just for one time. He just want his day perfect. To hear his sister boast about him at her friends. But she doesn't have any.

 

Jin Ae doesn't study anymore. She was dropped from school because Kai can't afford to pay her fees. Now, Jin Ae just study at their neighbour's house. Luckily, their neighbour's son is a doctor. He teach Jin Ae everything about what they teach in school. In the morning, Jin Ae and their neighbour's lady will sneak in the school to peak at the students about what they study that day. In the night, when the son come back, Jin Ae will ask him about the subject that she saw at the school earlier.

 

Kai feel ashamed and embarassed. He has to ask for others help just for his sister. But, thanks to her sister that 'realised' him about how she feel proud of him, he changed. Really. But, where is the path that will help he change hundred percents ? Where is it ? He kicked the dried leaves, felt angry and despair. Why ? Why life is hard ? He admitted, he was the one who being a lazy this time but, he want to change so, can God just gave him the chance ? Chance to change his life ? He started to feel dissapointed of himself.

 

He his lips and sighed, defeatedly. "Great." He muttered as he saw his shoelaces untied. He sat on a bench and tied his shoelaces back. As he tied them, he thought about his life this time. How he always wanted to be the person to treat his sister but, he ruined it. Just because he failed at the first, he thought he has failed forever. He sighed. How pathetic I am..  He sighed and looked in front him. There was a green bus. He looked at the bus.

 

Should he go back now or continue to look for a job ? He kept on thinking until the bus drove away from him, making he snapped out of his daydream. "Hey !" He yelled and ran to catch up with the bus. In the end, he quitted and sighed. Life. He sighed again while fanning himself, tired. As he looked around, he saw a signboard. "Gangnam-gu, 74" He gaped. Wait. He wasn't here before. Great once again. Congratualation Kim Jongin. You just ran and now you arrived at Gangnam. He then sighed defeatedly, again ? "Gangnam-gu is cloce to our house." Yeah, right. Suits yourself.

 

As he looked around again, trying to find his way home, he saw a cafe. With a part-time job paper on it ? He walked or ran to the cafe. Is this the way God gave him the chance ? He is really grateful. He arrived in front of the cafe and read the paper. Okay ! He ran in the cafe for the 'quick interview'.

 

 

Kai sat on the chair happily. Yes, he got it. He got the job. The manager is really nice. Really. You can't deny it. He is really really nice. He smiled ear to ear making Jin Ae smirked. She thought that her brother smiled because of her delicious dinner but, no. Not her dinner. It's D.O and her dinner. She makes it with D.O while the others went to school. D.O actually doesn't attended class because he has a fever.

 

Being a stubborn , Jin Ae forced D.O to cook with her. She forced D.O by pulling his arms from his bed. Well, D.O just let it go because he was sick. He didn't have any energy to be mad at her when he is sick. The both made Jajangmyeon. Kai's favourite ? No, Jin Ae said that to D.O because she is the one who like it not her brother. What a little girl lies can make you do ? "E~~very~~ body ! Eat !!" Jin Ae screamed filled the house as she held a paper and rolled it like a speaker.

 

By a minutes, the friends gathered at the table not be able to hear any Jin Ae's screaming. They looked at the food. "Okay..Jajang ?" Luhan said . He doesn't like it. No, he wasn't doesn't like it at all. He just has a bad memory with jajangmyeon, that's it. "Don't be like that. Kai like this." D.O said weakly as he started to eat. Kai looked at D.O weirdly, "Well, Kyungsoo hyung. Just when I say that ?"  D.O then looked at Kai weakly, "You didn't."

 

The table started to feel a silence. "Jin Ae said." D.O pointed to Jin Ae with his chopsticks. The girl, who started the lies. She was busy eating the jajangmyeon when she heard it. She gulped and looked at them with a noodles at her cheeks. She actually digged in the food. Like a pig. Chanyeol wiped the noodles with his own fingers. He done it again. His heart took advantage of his mind. Jin Ae smiled at Chanyeol, thanking him.

 

"Aish.. Just eat.." Kris said while eating the jajangmyeon. They started to eat to while Luhan bited his lips. The latter looked at the food then rolled his eyes, praying. He shoved it in his mouth forcedly.

 

The manager looked at Kai. "Nervous ?" He asked while smiling. Kai chuckled then rubbed his nape while nodding. The manager held the latter shoulder, "It's okay. Just introduce your name and done." Kai nodded again. He will have a self-introduced with his co-worker. New co-worker. It's his first time after his last time in high school. He doesn't know that he will do this again. He doesn't like self-introduce. His name is Kim Jongin.

 

Firstly, there will be a nickname, Kim Jong In and Kim Jong Out. He dislikes it. To the hell. "Wait, we still has a new worker." The manager said while looking outside the cafe. Kai bited his lips while his thought went about do he has to introduce him as Kim Jongin or Kai ? He is making it as a big deal.

 

"You're here." "I'm sorry." He heard the manager and new worker converation. Yet, he didn't paid attention at all. "Kai." The manager patted his back, motioning him to look at the new worker. "Hello, I'm Jung Krystal." The new worker said. Kai nodded then his eyes went from the girls shoes till her face. The red hair ? Kai widened his eyes. The blond ? Krystal blinked her eyes. Kai quickly ended the 'shock' scene and shooked her hands. "Kim Jongin." He said. There were five words to describe their inner side as they shooked hands.

 

Electric Shock and Heart Attack .