Chapter 8

Pink Tape : First Love

HyunA ft Ilhoon - Unripe Apple

 


Krystal palmed her chin as she heard Taylor Swift's Red song with the man across her. She looked outside the window and sighed. The girl then covered her face with her arms on the table, sighing. Why did he can study in the same university with me ? Ah ... I hate it. This means I will meet him almost everyday. Krystal, what are you going to do ? The girl thought while biting her lips in her arms. She ignored the song and just dived in her thought.

 

Go Namsun is her cousin. Son of her mother's older brother. She always call him Master Go because he always act like a master in their house. She can be say close to Namsun. Everyday, they always play together at a valley in their old house. They have the same likes too. Both of them likes to make origami together. They are happy. Always. But, Namsun's father which is her mother's older brother didn't like her father and the sisters. He always accuse him that he only married her mother because of their family's wealth. The girl never know because she was ten that time.

 

"Hana .." Namsun said while showing little Hana a flower. It is red. Bright red. But, Hana doesn't know its name. "What is this, Master Go?" Hana asked while grabbing the flower. "It is.. rose. I like it. You ?" Namsun asked while ruffling his hair, shy. "I like it ! It's red.." Hana said while smelling it. "It smells nice too !" Hana beamed happily. "If that so.. Keep it, uh ?" Namsun asked to the little girl.

 

Hana nodded happily. "If I say that.." Namsun bited his lips, suddenly feeling nervous. Hana looked at her cousin, "Uhm ?" Namsun smiled, "If I say that-" "My girl ! Look ! It's a fish that I caught at the other side !" A boy called Hana, making their conversation stopped. "Really ?! Let me see !" Hana ran to the boy to look at the fish. The latter who has been left by Hana, looked at they from afar. "It's cute !" "Right ? I want to give this to you ! Oh ? Namsun hyung ! Come and look at this fish !" The boy screamed to Namsun.

 

Hana played with the fish, not looking to Namsun. The latter sighed and shook his head, leaving them. The boy shrugged his shoulders and turned to Hana. "Yah ! Don't release it !" He slapped Hana's hand. "No ! It need to be free ! Poor the fish !" Hana glared at the boy. The boy sighed, "Fine.." Hana smiled and released the fish carefully. "It's okay, we can always play with it and the other fish." Hana persuaded the boy. The boy smiled and pulled Hana to other side of the valley.

 

Kai who has been looking at the girl, pouted. The song has ended. She must have not hear the song..  Krystal then shooted up and looked at Kai. "Yah, why there aren't any customer ?" Krystal asked coldly while looking around. There was no customer in the cafe. Kai looked around too and shrugged. "Will someone drink Americano everyday ?" Kai asked. Krystal glared at him. "Okay ! I will go !" Kai said then went up.

 

Krystal sighed and continued to dive in her thought. Her eyes then accidently gazed at a phone. Kai's. He left it there with his earphone. Krystal sighed, "He is this careless ?" Her eyes were about to leave the gaze when she realised the wallpaper. It's Kai with his younger sister and .. a little girl behind. "Who is that ?" Krystal grabbed the phone. "Must be his girlfriend." Krystal then putted the handphone back.

 

She never care about others. But, why did she looked at other's property ? The latter smacked her head then sighed. She doesn't know how much sigh she has been release that day. The latter grabbed the phone and went in the kitchen, spotting Kai. The blond was looking at the chef in the cafe cooking. These days, he has been into cooking and he doesn't know why. He watched carefully as the chef cutting onion skilfully.

 

The girl sighed and walked to Kai, patting his back. Kai nudged at her without looking at her at all. "Your phone." Krystal showed him the phone. Kai saw at her reflection at the knife then smiled while turning his back to her, "Thanks." Kai grabbed his phone then gazed at it. "Do you probably .. touch this phone ?" Kai asked as he saw a fingerprint on his phone's screen. Krystal rolled her eyes, tried to be calm. "Of course I did. When I gave it to you, did I held it with my feet ?" She asked coldly.

 

Kai smiled shyly, "Uh.. of course.." Then, Krystal looked at the chef and went beside him, "What are you doing ?" The chef turned his head to Krystal then smiled, "Spaghetti" Kai then went to the chef too and smiled, "He is great, right ? Look at how he cutted the ingredients !" Krystal nodded.

 

Right then, a growl can be heard. From Krystal. Krystal bited her lips, totally embarassed. Kai smirked then averted his gaze to Krystal, "So, hungry ?"  Krystal kept quiet. She hasn't taste any meal since the morning. The time when Namsun came, she was about to went to the canteen to eat. But, when she saw the latter, her appetized has been removed perfectly.

 

Kai smiled, "Let's go !"  The latter grabbed her hands, ran out from the cafe. "But, the cafe ?" Krystal yelled while trying to break free from him. "There is no customer, you fool." Kai said while running. Krystal sighed, God.

 

"Prince ! Don't went to the door !" Jin Ae yelled to her cat while walking to the door. She has been alone that day with her Prince. Waiting for the boys to come back is a tiring work. The latter grabbed Prince in her arms and played with it's fur in front of the front door. "You cutie" She played with its nose.

 

Then, the door bell rang. Jin Ae opened it and it revealed Chanyeol. "Oppa !" Jin Ae said while bowing to the latter. Chanyeol nodded. He just came back from his university. The latter looked at Prince that seems to be boring. "You never bring him out, aren't you ?" The man asked while patting Prince head.

 

Jin Ae shook her head, "I can't. Kai oppa never gives me to do it. He said Prince will ran away." Chanyeol chuckled,"You believe him ?" The girl nodded. "Fool. If Prince loves you, he will never leaves you." Chanyeol said then walked in the house. Jin Ae pouted then looked at Prince, "Prince, you love me ?" The cat just meowed making Jin Ae smiled.

 

Chanyeol went out from his room, "Wanna take him out ?" Jin Ae beamed then putted Prince in Chanyeol's arms, running to change her clothes. "Tch .. she sure are a fool." Chanyeol shook his head then played with Prince.

 

Jin Ae walked with Chanyeol and Prince at the park, playing and teasing each other. The breeze welcomed them and touched Jin Ae's hair, making her untied hair flew around her face. Chanyeol chuckled then putted his cap on the younger's head. Jin Ae smiled. "You looked.. matured ?" Chanyeol said or teasing. Jin Ae doesn't know yet spinned around. She wore a white t-shirt in her yellow sweater with a vintage skirt.

 

Chanyeol chuckled then widened his eyes, "Prince !" Jin Ae also widened her eyes when she saw Prince released itself from her arms. They chased Prince everywhere and anywhere. "Prince ! Come back !" Their shout can be heard in the park yet they still shouted. While they were running, they bumped into a broad shoulder. "I'm sorry." Jin Ae said quickly and was about to chase Prince again when her hand was being held by the person she bumped into.

 

"Where are you going Jin Ae ? Prince ?" The person said while looking in the younger's eyes. Jin Ae widened her eyes and turned around. Chanyeol who was in front Jin Ae looked at her, "Jin Ae ! What are you doing ?"  Jin Ae ignored Chanyeol then looked at the person's hand untill his face. The girl gasped, "Kai oppa !"

 

"Hey, why did you held her hand ?" Krystal said, making Jin Ae's eyes went to her. Krystal who was holding an ice cream and Kai's shoulder, looked at Jin Ae. Isn't she the girl with Kai in that picture ? Krystal thought. Chanyeol ran back with Prince in his arms and held Jin Ae's shoulder, "Hey, I got Princ- Kai !" Chanyeol gulped nervously.

 

Kai's eyes then went to Prince. "Why are you holding Prince ?" Kai asked coldly. Krystal looked at Kai with an afraid eyes. She never knew Kai can let out a cold voice. In the commotion, Jin Ae's eyes blurred and a pain attacked her head. Suddenly, she fell down and passed out. Chanyeol gasped and let Prince out from his arms, now holding Jin Ae. Kai and Krystal looked at Jin Ae worriedly while Prince stayed in that place.

 

Not waving its tail, Now, the story officially starts.