Chapter 12

Pink Tape : First Love

F(x) - Rum Pum Pum Pum . First Love

 


-Krystal's POV-

Hello. My name is Jung Hana also known as Jung Krystal by other peoples that doesn't even know who I am. So, this is my point of view and let me just get this straight with. There is a boy that I doesn't ask his name when we first me- No. Not so fast readers. /Hides/ I'm caught. Okay, so I'm twenty years old, satisfied author-nim ? My red hair is the most first thing that almost everyone, no, everyone can notice before they even saw my face. So, why red ? Let's get it started when I'm tenth years old.

 

My favourite grandmother passed away because of her health. No, I hate it when the story starts with a death experience but, okay author-nim. So, I went back to my grandmother's hometown to visit our other family that means my mother's older brother. Yes, they are called The Go family. But, because my mother married my father, I'm a Jung and I'm proud of it. I always know that Uncle Go doesn't like me, my sister and my father but I just let it go because I'm still tenth, hello ~

 

I peeked through the room door and saw they were talking about the will with my grandmother's lawyer. There was a will in his hand, Hell yeah I know it is a will. I'm not that stupid. Just I was eavedropping, someone closed my ears, making me looked up to see Master Go with his angelic smile. Oh, how I miss him so much. I beamed at him and he smiled, taking my hands out from the house. And I know where he will brought me to. The valley.

 

The valley is behind my grandmother's house so whenever I come back, I will sneaked out with Master Go and went to the valley to play and not to mention, collecting flowers. Being a girl, I loves flowers. So much, Hella ~ This is the real Krystal. Not the Crystal that you all know. I may have show my cold side but, try to be close to me and you will really shock to see me crying. Say ya. I was giggling with Master Go when we played in the cold water. Being with him is wonderful.

 

He tilted his head, "I think I heard aunt called me." He looked at me with calming eyes, "Stay here, uh ?" I nodded obediently and played with the flower that I collected before and sat on a big rock. It's lavender. How I love its colour and its scent. Flying me to the heaven. As I was smelling it with my nose happily, suddenly came a rose in front of my eyes. Hey, I didn't pick any rose ?  I tilted my head and saw a boy in front me, chuckling at me.

 

I know I'm cute /flips hair/ Sorry author-nim. I'm so excited about my POV. Okay, I blinked at him and he did the same to me. Yah, don't follow me ! I want to scold him for following my acts but my inner side didn't let me do so. Then, I bited my lips, suddenly my cheeks turned red. Maybe, I'm hot. "Who are you ?" I asked him while looking up to meet his eye level. I gasped as he bent his back and looked deeply in my eyes. I repeat, deeply.

 

"Are you a foreigner ?" He asked me. What's with this boy ? No, he is not a boy. Maybe, around my age but I don't care. I asked him first, right ? I shook my head fastly. Maybe he thought I'm Miranda Kerr's daughter. Did she even married that year ? I bited my lips. He then suddenly sat beside me, "You look like you are a foreigner." I rolled my eyes. Hey, just spit out your tactics. "Can you speak in English ?" He looked at me.

 

Then, I saw his black big eyes and his spongebob-like nose. I want to laugh. Spongebob ? Remind me of the squirdward things. I swallowed and nodded. Yes, I'm being raised in the city and I learned English very well. With my friend Amber and Victoria, surely I loves and have to speak in English. They are from outside this country of course I have to speak a language that suits them to have a conversation with them.

 

"Wa.. You're so lucky.. I only know the word my" He pouted. Suddenly a wave of guilty washed my thought. Why does I being cold to him ? Ah, because my mother said don't talk to people that I don't know and he is a part of it. I cleared my throat, "Do you know the basic ? Like girl and boy ?" He shook his head, looking down. He probably felt embarassed. Okay, Hana, be strong and confront him. Then, I held his shoulder and explained the meaning of the two words.

 

He heard with the most attentive ears. Oh, I should get  a teacher appliance right now. /Slaps myself/ I will stop author-nim. "You're smart. I want to be like you." He pouted. Like me ? No, you can't. I only have the seven friends including my sister and master Go not my father and my mother. I don't trusted them as my friends. They will tell others. Bad parents. "So, you're my girl ?" He suddenly smiled like a fool.

 

And me as a tenth years old girl nodded, "So, you're my boy ?" He grinned. How cute. Then, we started our conversation without even knowing our real name. But then the came. No, he is Master Go. "Hana ! Who is he ?" He said, panting. I smiled and went to him, "I have make new friend Master Go." And from his eyes, I know he didn't like him. He was shooting arrows no, a bullets of guns to that boy eyes.

 

The next day, we met each other without Master Go because he need to buy something. The boy said that he always want to befriend with Master Go and he even admired him. Le sigh. Don't. You don't know how he is. Really. That's why I called him Master. So masterly. I laughed at him when he ran in the water just to catch my lavender. "You should take care of flower, very well." He said, giving me the drenched flower.

 

"Why ?" I asked him. "Because it symbolized what we really are. If we don't care about them it means we doesn't even care to our surroundings and if we love them, it means we really loves our surroundings. Surroundings not actually means nature but, it means people. People that loved and cared for you, around you." He explained to me. Wow, he is really logistic. From now on, I will even loves flower. Le laughs. He runs his fingers through my hairs. "Your hair is pretty. How I hope it will grow longer and never change its colour"  He smiled. I smiled too.

 

"I will grow it longer and it wouldn't change colours because I'm still young." I giggled.

 

The other day, we went to his home with Master Go. He doesn't seem that pleased with this suggestions. I learned about his parents. They are a real beauty and hansome couples. Beat my parents. /Evil laughs/ That's what happened if you don't keep your daughter's secrets well. He also has a younger sister. And take a note, she was in her fifth years. Oh cute baby. I love them. But, Master Go doesn't smile and that makes me wondered.

 

For the entire weeks, we have a wonderful times together. Take polaroid pictures, credits to Master Go for his polaroid camera. Picnic under a big tree. Playing hide and seeks. Even with his five years old sister. Suddenly, he beamed, "Let's make time capsule !" I nodded but Master Go doesn't give any reactions. Tch, what's wrong with this guy ? We used an egg-like can as our time capsule and all of our memories. Our polaroid pictures, our favourite rocks that we painted together, a stoking. A stoking ? Uhm, it's his younger sister's.

 

Then, my parents and Master Go's parents started to fight. All I can heard is Missing will and Get out from my house. I stared at Master Go but he doesn't seem to hear them. Doves in his thoughts maybe. But then, I saw my mother being pushed by Master Go's father which makes me and my older sister, Jung Soo Yeon or Jessica ran to my mom and starts to cry. I do call them evil parents and yes, they didn't keep my secrets well. But, no one can hurt my parents ! I stared at Master Go.

 

My boy starts to come to me and hug me, also hoping for Master Go to saves us. In the end, Master Go betrayed us. He even pushed me really harsh untill me and my boy landed at the yard. I cried. Why Master Go ? After all of our memories together ? You finally show your true face. Your smile that you always use to make me feel comfort turn into a typhoon that makes me cry. You said you love me but then, is this the way you show your love. Master Go ? Answer me ?

 

My boy hugged me and brought me to the valley. And that's when I told him that was my last day at there.

 

I wrote letters to him. Many and what did I get ? Nothing. I cried as I saw the empty time capsule. Where are all of the stupid things we do together ? Is this what they said ? Breaking up without any saying. Is this your way, my boy ? The first boy I ever love ?

 

I clenched my fist in my older sister,Jessica's pajamas. Today too, I fell asleep on her laps. Crying and telling her the same story.But, she doesn't mind. She may be busy but she will always came to me when I need her. I don't need Master Go to smile at him to comfort me. I don't need my boy's reply letter. I don't need that kind of love. All I need is, a support. Just support and sincere love from my loved ones.

 

Amber, Victoria, Sulli, Luna, Jessica unnie, Mom, Dad loves but not Master Go and my boy loves that will somehow end in a proper way.

 

Jessica unnie patted my head slowly and soon making me feel sleepy. Another last tear escaped from my eyes and I fell asleep.

 

Maybe I hate him but, just for once. I want to see my boy's face. I pray in my sleep.