Chapter 24

Pink Tape : First Love

F(x) - No More

 


Krystal pouted, looking at the flower in front her. She is at her garden, like usual. The place that she oftens spend her lunch at. She was not thinking about anything. Just staring at the pink flower. Her palms under her chin on the white table. She sighed, bored. The latter laid her head on the table. She know that she has nothing to do that day neither she have any class. But, being with her friends is more better than being in a house with a parents that always busy with their handphone. "Krys! Krystal !" Amber hitted the girl's back playfully.

 

Her friends went in the garden, searching for her. They knew Krystal would be mad again if they try to take her to the cafeteria so, they don't even try to force her. Krystal blinked and smiled at her friends as they sat around the table, taking their own seats. "What are you doing here when you don't have any class for the day ?" Sulli asked, playing with the shoelaces. "My parents are back." She answered blankly, closing her eyes. Her breathing became slow.

 

"That's good ! You should spend your time with them. That's what you always want, right ?" Jae Min asked, reading something while wearing a pair of spectacles. "I know but, they are always with their phones." Krystal answered, still closing her eyes.

 

The friends nodded.

 

Victoria suddenly giggled alone, making all of them stared at her weirdly. They blinked at the girl when she smiled shyly. "What's wrong?" Luna asked, raising her eyebrow at the older one. Victoria sighed and cleaned , "I have something to tell." With that, Krystal straightened her back and paid full concentration at what she was about to say. The older inhaled, smiling. 

 

"I have a crush. But, I don't know if he even know me. It just like .. yeah, of course. Crush thingy." Victoria pouted. It has been long since she been in loved again after her high-school boyfriend left her which means it have been like four or five years. She didn't really showed any interest to boys at all but, hearing this makes them curious more. Who is the man that makes her heart fluttered once again ?

 

"When I meet him .. I saw light shining behind him. His features are beautiful. Too beautiful that maybe, I could be blind. When he first talked to me, my heart beated fast. So fast untill I thought it could burse anytime soon. When he fixed his eyes on me, there is something that makes me want to say 'hey , look at me. I'm here.' I know it is kind of stupid but, I don't know." Victoria bited her lips as she played a song in her phone.

 

Her crush's voice is so sweet. The girls listened to the song carefully, wanting to recognise the voice. But still, they couldn't. After the song ended, they stared at Victoria who was smiling ear to ear. She is so happy. The man must be so important that he can make the lady like this. How cute that she has finally fell in love once again after a long time didn't even glared at any male.

 

"I have a boyfriend !" Sulli beamed, making everyone raised their eyebrows. "You mean, new boyfriend Choi Sulli." Jae Min shook her head. Sulli has been always like that. Saying that she fell in love but then, ended she was the one who would ask for a break-up. They neither don't understand nor care. But, when they saw her boyfriends's face when she asked for a break-up, they felt sorry. 

 

But, still they don't want to ask her why because they don't want any of the question makes her pride fell down. Imagine it, when someone asked you why you always asked for a break-up even if their partners doesn't even cheat on her. What would you feel ? There must be something behind her intention. About why she always play around with other feelings.

 

"But, it is different this time !" Sulli pouted, crossed her arms. Amber snorted, "It always have been that you told us. Everytime." Making Sulli blinked her eyes in embarssement. She pouted and turned to Krystal, "I saw that you have been closed to Namsun." Krystal then nodded, "I'm just giving him a chance, that's all. I can't stand being mad at him untill I die, right ?" Krystal sighed, playing with her fingers.

 

They nodded. Krystal stared at the sky. Why does it seems so clear today ? Why does the sun shone neither brightly nor gloomly ? It seems like something good will happen today. She inhaled the oxygen and smiled, "I hope."

 

***

Kai walked out from his class, searching for Krystal. Finally, he found out that Krystal is Hana through his manager yesterday. He was just keeping the happy new for himself, not wanting to let others know. He has made a plan. First, tell Krystal and then, settle the things between him and Namsun. He has been in deep thought wether to call Krystal or Hana with her real name.

 

But then, she would be shocked out of sudden. Just like the time when Krystal asked him wether he actually read the notes at each flower pots. He also confused. What is it with the flower pot ? Yesterday, after he finished his work, he went straight to the garden. He wanted to know what did she really wrote. And that was when he smiled, knowing that Krystal now is just the same with the Hana he knew back then.

 

He went to Lay, asking him if he saw Krystal. He can't wait to meet Krystal and tell the truth. Wanting to be with Hana again and bring her to Jin Ae. "I don't know. She doesn't have any classes today." Kai nodded, sighing.

 

"Tell us who he is." Krystal blinked her eyes with the others at Victoria. The older smiled and went at the end of the garden, pointing below the building the garden at. The garden is at the rooftop of Arts building. The girls ran to her and looked down, searching for her crush. There is he. Kai and Lay. They mocked Victoria, teasing her when she ran out from the garden with other teasing her, leaving Krystal alone.

 

"Kai ? Is Kai her crush ?" Krystal muttered, staring at the males below. That's when Kai looked up and met eyes with Krystal. He gaped his mouth and waved goodbye to Lay, running to Krystal on the rooftop. The lady still blankly looking below, thinking wether is Kai really Victoria's crush.

 

"Krystal !"

 

Kai panted, held his kneels while panting. Krystal turned her head to Kai, and blinked. "What ?" She crossed her arms and sat down, still mad at Kai because of the last time they met. Kai his lips, inhaled and exhaled slowly. "Krystal .." He took a sit in front her and looked at her,making her sent a glare to him. "First .. I want to apologise for that day," He started.

 

"I said like that because I was in a deep thought and I .. was searching for someone." He looked at her with his sincere eyes. "Okay." She muttered coldly. "Second, I want to tell you that-" "Krystal !" Namsun came in and glared at Kai. He knew that the male would knew about the truth anytime that's why he followed Krystal everywhere that day.

 

Krystal blinked at him. "Sit in the car. I will drive you home." Namsun said, angrily but he didn't let it show in front of Krystal. The lady puckered her lips and nodded, walked away. After she left, the male glared at each other.

 

"Didn't  you remembered my words ? Don't get close to Krystal." Namsun hissed. Kai smirked and stood up, his hands in his pockets. "Like I would even remember. And I thought you mean Hana and not Krystal, Master Go." Kai gritted his teeth. "Only Hana could say my name like that and only people like us can called her Hana, not like you." Namsun replied.

 

"Only people like you ? Don't make other peoples get in the topic. I knew you mean, people like You. Always thinking about wealth. Saying things like love even you doesn't know. People like You is the worst of all.I regret looking up to you."  Kai hissed and walked away, bumped his shoulder with Namsun.

 

The male rolled his fist and sighed. He have to control his anger. "Even if I'm the worst of all, you still can't have her."

 

***

Krystal walked along the hallway, walking to Namsun's car. She weird about Namsun sudden offer. Why did he suddenly came in and asked her to go in the car. She shrugged her shoulder, putting her hands in her white black skinny jeans. She stared at the sky once again. That's when it hitted her. Summer. It's going to be summer soon.

 

She makes her lips into a bit thin line. "Sulli ! Wait ! What did I really do ?" A voice echoed at the hallway, making Krystal blinked in confusion. Sulli ? What is it about Sulli . Krystal hided behind a locker and peeked at the scene.

 

"Sulli, tell me what I did wrong that you want to break up with me ?" The male grabbed her wrist, making Sulli glared at him. Krystal snickered. He shouldn't have date with her in the first place. Everyone knew Sulli and what always happened at the end of her relationship. "Kris ! Let me go !" Sulli shrieked, making Krystal widened her eyes. Kris ? The Kris that she met at the cafe ? The Kris that she told him all about her past ? Kai's friend ? Kris is Amber's friend too.

 

She suddenly felt the urge to slap some sense to Sulli. How could she played with Kris, her friend and Amber's friend. Sulli knew about him when she told her about the scene when Kai's friends all came to hear about her past with Jae Min. Since then, Krystal and Kris has been closed. They often met at the cafe and Kris always show his masterpiece which is she had to say pretty. 

 

As Sulli walked pass her, Krystal grabbed her wrist. "Apologise to him and stop playing around, Choi Sulli. You are not a little girl anymore." Krystal muttered coldly. Sulli glared at Krystal then pushed her hand away, "You don't have the right to tell me what to do. He deserves it." Then, she walked away.

 

Krystal bited her lips. Was she going to far ? Does she interfere her private matter ? She sighed. But, it is a good thing.At least, she has make an affort for her bestfriend. She can't do things like this again. Sulli can't played with males hearts anymore. She has done enough. If not, something bad would have happen to Sulli if she really didn't stop her childish acts. And Sulli has chosened a wrong target. It is Kris. Their friend. Nothing would ever make her friends sad especially them as in Kai's friends who were with her, listening everything for her.

 

Even though Sulli is her bestfriend, she can't just watched this like a movie or something. She has to make her change but first, she would ask her why. Why she do this kind of thing and she shouldn't. It's just wrong playing with hearts. It leaves scars and Krystal knew how that felt. She has been going through it, with my boy. "I can't let you continue like this."