Chapter 28

Pink Tape : First Love

Sehun tip-toed to Jin Ae's room. The both of them skipped their school that day, saying that they were sick. Since he knew about Jin Ae's desease, he thought about every way to make her happy. He knew that none of the boys in the house know about her lifetime since they never talked about it at all which makes he mad at the girl but, he just let it go. "Jin Ae ? Are you in here ?" He peeked through her slightly cracked door. There, laid a girl in her white dress. The sun covers her body, shining under the morning sun.

 

Jin Ae swifted her position, looking at Sehun while raising her eyebrows. Here, comes again the feelings. The fluttering feelings which makes Sehun's legs always give up. The latter walked to her bed, sitting beside her. He saw her pale face and he knew why. He read her doctor's certificate about her desease, saying that she is now in her last stage of her brain tumor. Which makes her left with a few more times to live. Sehun still doesn't know why she doesn't tell anybody about it. She should tell her brother at least but he knew that she is a kind girl. She never wants her brother to worry about her anymore.

 

"Jin Ae, do you .. have something to do ?" He asked slowly, awared that she just got up from her sleep. The girl sighed, shifting a little bit. She looked at the ceiling, wondering what she want to do for the day. "Meet Hana unnie ?" She muttered, blinking her eyes at Sehun. The male looked at her blankly. He always heard her name but he never gave any attention. He then bited his lips and nodded, walking out from the room. Jin Ae looked at his back, "why did he suddenly asked me that ?" She pouted her lips then closed her eyes for some more sleep.

 

Sehun sighed as the person he searched at the internet is not the Hana. He saw a picture on Kai's desk, which he thought was Hana since there was Hana wrote behind the picture. He clicked another result of the name and looked at the picture. He thought for awhile. Who is this girl ? Why are Kai and Jin Ae wanted to meet her so badly ? Is she someone important to them ? She must be then, if Jin Ae wants to meet her. He glanced at the result then widened his eyes when he saw the same person in the picture, posing with an older girl. He sat up on the sofa and scrolled the result to look for more informations.

 

He smiled as he read, Jung Hana and Jung Sooyeon, the sisters of Hayan. He snorted proudly and ran to the girl's room. "Jin Ae ! Let's go!" He panted, holding to the door's knob. Jin Ae opened her eyes, blinking weirdly. She then gasped when Sehun pulled her up on the bed, make her sit on it. He grabbed a white dress with a yellow sweater in the closet and gave them to Jin Ae. "Hurry !" He said. Jin Ae blankly gaped , wondering what is wrong with the male in front him. She nodded weirdly then turned around when she felt all of her movements stopped. She growled as her muscles tense, making her can't move her hands. Sehun blinked and touched her shoulder. "Jin Ae ? You okay ?" He muttered.

 

The girl gulped, trying to hide her pain. Sehun gaped his mouth then realised that she can't move at all. His adam apple bobbed up and down as he saw her growning in pain when there is bloods coming out from her nose. The male sighed in afraid, grabbing tissues. He stuttered his movements. As time passes, he felt scared. Scared that she would leave him alone. He still didn't ready for any of that. His hands went to her nose, wiping the bloods. In her eyes, he saw her pain, her afraid which makes him weaks. "Don't .. tell anyone." Jin Ae muttered weakly, sighing weakly.

 

Sehun bited his lips then nodded. "Can you.. change my clothes since I can't do it." She gulped, knowing that it is kind of embarassing request to ask to a male. In Sehun, he saw the girl he loved blushed because of him. He didn't wanted to do anything bad to her and never thought about it at all. He nodded and held her hands, motioning her to relax her muscles. Slowly, his hands went up to her dress's buttons, opening it one by one. Meanwhile, Sehun's hands trembled when he tried to hold his tears. He didn't wanted to show his weakness in front of her. He bited his lips, saying that she will be okay.

 


 

Sehun and Jin Ae arrived at Seoul's University after taking a taxi from the house. He bowed to the driver, taking the girl's hand. Jin Ae walked out from the taxi holding his arms for support. She smiled lightly to the male, thanking him for helping her to walk. Sehun grabbed her arms lightly, not wanting to hurt her. The both of them walked together to the university to meet Hana. "But, this is Kai oppa's university." She said, looking around her carefully when she realised about the surrounding. Sehun knitted his eyebrows then looked around. It is Kai's university. That means Kai have met Hana ?

 

Jin Ae pouted in disatisfaction, looking at Sehun. The latter chuckled and pinched the bridge of her nose. He gasped as the blood came out from her nose once again while the girl looked blankly at the male. Sehun brought out his handkerchief from the pocket and wiped her blood. Jin Ae stared at him as she saw Sehun wiped her blood with lots of attention and care. She smiled lightly, wondering why she didn't fall in love with the male instead of Chanyeol. She grabbed his arm then smiled, "I think it's done now. Let's go." She muttered. The male nodded lightly, holding her arms once again.

 

They looked around the university, searching for Jung Hana. They asked the students about Jung Hana but none of them ever heard the name. They hanged their heads low, almost gave up searching for the girl. They walked endlessly untill the sun moved to other way when they realised that it was afternoon. They searched for a place to sit when they saw a white garden on the rooftop. Jin Ae looked around and smiled,"If Hana unnie know this place, she would be dying to come here." She beamed, her eyes looked around the flowers in the garden. Sehun looked at the girl then smiled, "She must know this place since she studies here."

 

"What are you doing here ?" Krystal walked in her garden and blinked her eyes as she saw a male and a girl in her garden. She knew that nobody knew that place but Namsun, Kai and her friends. How did someone found the garden ? She knitted her eyebrows when she saw Jin Ae's bloody nose. "Hey, your nose." She muttered, making Sehun quickly wiped her nose. Jin Ae smiled when she saw a resemblance between Hana and Krystal. "Are you .. probably, Hana ?" She asked, walking forward. Krystal blinked her eyes and took steps backwards. How did she know her real name ? Did the new spread already ? She swore in her mind that she would kill Namsun for this.

 

"Erm .. why ?" Krystal asked, blinking. Jin Ae then smiled and gaped to say something when Victoria came in the garden and called for the girl. "Hey, principal asked us to gather in the hall now. It's about the guardian test. Hurry !" She said, in a hurry then walked out from the place. Krystal nodded then looked at Jin Ae. "I'm sorry but I have to go." She muttered, bowing to them and ran out from the garden, not bothering to ask them how they knew about the garden. Jin Ae make her lips into line then looked sadly at Sehun. "It's okay." He muttered, his hands grabbing her hands.

 


 

"where are we going now ?" Jin Ae asked as they walked randomly on a street. Sehun puckered his lips cutely then smiled at her, "You'll see." "You have said that fourty minutes ago, Oh Sehun !" Jin Ae mad weakly. The male chuckled then messed her hair. Sehun grabbed her hands tightly and smiled, "It's cold, right ?" He asked her, looking around. Jin Ae nodded then looked at the male. Sehun will be okay without her right ? He will continue to smile like that right ? He will walk to the school safely without her hand right ? He will do okay.

 

"Why ?" He asked when he saw that Jin Ae was staring at her for a long time. Jin Ae shook her head and continued to walk forward. "Do you know where you are going ?" He asked, crossing his arms in front of his chest. The girl turned around then saw Sehun motioned her to turn left when she was walking forward. Jin Ae grinned and walked to him.

 

Their legs brought them to a place. The sky turned dark. The night came, the silent night. They arrived at a place, light up with lots of candles around it. Jin Ae stared at Sehun when he smiled, motioning her to walk across the small bridge to other side of the place. Jin Ae walked slowly on the bridge, looking at her reflections on the water surface under her. Sehun followed her behind, smilin at her. This is the much he can do to her. To make her smile. Jin Ae arrived at the other side and looked around her. Candles around her, leading her to a big tree in the center.

 

She walked slowly to the tree then putted her palm on the hard tree. The girl looked at Sehun who was looking at her, smiling. "I know. About your disease and everything. This is the last that I can do for you." He mutered, taking a few steps towards her. Jin Ae smiled, totally touched with his efforts. This is too much for her. She sighed, holding her tears then hugged Sehun in front her. "Thank you third tower." She muttered in his chest. The nickname she called him. The third tower since he is the third in heights in the house.

 

Sehun patted her back then smiled. "I have something for you." He muttered, making Jin Ae released her hug. He smiled then pointed to the lake. "I saw an origami on your desk and I just decided for this." He grabbed her hands, walking towards the lake. The both of them sat on the ground and looked at the origami. "So, what shape should we do first ?" Sehun asked, giving her a piece of paper. "Plane." She muttered, smiling at the male. He knew that she likes origami but she didn't make one since she knew that she have brian tumor. She left the thing she loves to do after she knew about her disease.

 

"Okay, so .. do it like this." Sehun muttered as he flipped the paper, giving instructions to her. Jin Ae smiled, following his hands. The cold night, only two peoples at the lake. Candles around them, giving them warmness of being with each other. The night which makes them knew each other better. The beautiful origami made by sincere hearts and love filled the cold and lonely night. Their laughters could be heard by the other who is in love, just like them. "Done ! Let's do more and filled the lake !" Jin Ae squeled happily at her idea while Sehun chuckled at her cuteness, nodding.

 

Soon, the lake was filled with their origami. Most of it are plane, Jin Ae's favourite. They sighed, leaning against the tree. "It's beautiful, kiddo." Jin Ae muttered, resting her head on his chest and looking around her. Sehun smiled then nodded, his hand around her arms, protecting her from the cold. "Thank you.. for all of this."  She muttered once again, looking at the male's eyes. Sehun smiled then cupped her cheeks. "All for you, Jin Ae." He chuckled and messed her hair, leaning against the tree once again. Jin Ae rested her head on his chest again and sighed, closing her eyes and tried to capture the moment in her mind so that she never forget them at all.

 

"I love you." Sehun muttered, closing his eyes.