Chapter 21

Pink Tape : First Love

Infinite - Destiny

 


 

Jin Ae walked out from the school, running away from the sudden confession by the males students in the school. She doesn't know why or when she started being so popular that it makes she feels even the airs are hurting her too. Sweats ran down her forehead as she stopped running, holding her knees. The latter stopped in front of an acessories shop. She tilted her head, staring at the pink and white shop in front her. It is beautiful but why doesn't anybody comes in here ? Jin Ae looked around her. Obviously, peoples are just ignoring the shop.

 

She puckered her lips, grabbing her bag tighter. She wanted to enter the shop. It attracts her so much that she doesn't even realised her legs have make their own way to the shop's front door. The girl bited her lips, her right hand at the door's knob. She turned it and gaped as the shop totally makes her head dizzy. It is full of various acessories with different kind. The walls are white, pure white that she afraid her hands would make them dirty. "Are you searching for something ?" A girl with short black hair tilted her hair at the girl.

 

Jin Ae knew that she is the staff in the shop because of her clothes. Her clothes are white with pink apron and skinny white jeans. Jin Ae smiled lightly and bited her lips. She didn't know what she was doing in there. The shop attracted her, should she say that or just say.. "I'll just look around first." She muttered, walking away from the girl. The girl nodded and went back to the counter. The latter pursued her lips and patted her finger on her chin, thinking while looking at the accessories.

 

As she was walking around, her eyes catched something shiny. She bent down to take a good look at the thing. It is a necklace with a bird and an arrow. "The hunger games .." She muttered and grabbed it, smiling. She has been always loved the film. To her, the film even replaced the first place in her favourite film making Harry Potter dropped the second place. She has watched the movie with her neighbour when she was still in her hometown.

 

The girl then tilted her head. "I've always wonder what is this logo means .." She muttered then shrugged her shoulders, went to the counter. The girl before smiled while looking at the necklace, "Hunger games fan ?" Jin Ae grinned then nodded. The girl then smiled at Jin Ae, "Do you know what this means ?" Jin Ae gaped then shook her head. "Freedom and .." She trailed her words then smiled. "Watch it again and then, you will get it." 

 

Jin Ae pouted then nodded. She payed for the necklace and walked out from the shop. As she was walking, she stopped and turned her back. She stared at the pink and white shop. She stared at the necklace and blinked. "Freedom.. and .." She sighed and walked away. Her mind busy processing the meaning of the bird and the arrow under it.

 


 


 

Krystal walked to her secret garden and sat on the white chair. She was exhausted. For the few weeks, she has been deviding her time with Namsun and her assignments. She laid her head on the table, examining the flowers. She has not been there for a few weeks since her last encounter with Kai at the hallway. She also confused with the male sudden change of attitude. Why has he been asking her to shut up like that ? "Be glad that I said hi to you .." She pouted but soon knitted her eyebrows together.

 

The flowers grew well. Seems like someone watered them for the past weeks while she was away. Who ? Who is the one that took care of her babies ? But, the more important thing is if someone did watered them, then they must have seen her notes at each of the pots. She widened her eyes. Her secrets. Her real name that she tried hard to keep from other person untill she made the principal changed her name to Jung Krystal in her profile. She ran to the pot and found a note.

 

"I've watered them so you don't have to worried.

Kai."

Krystal gaped then gulped. He knew then. He knew her real name ? She trembled in fear. She doesn't anyone knew her real name besides her friends, Namsun and her family. She didn't want to. Her real name has a lots of bad memories in it that she hates it more now. She hates it when people called her with her real name. When someone does, his face would popped out in her mind. The face that she hates now after Namsun. She hates it untill she used to cry because of Sulli calling her Hana.

 

And now, someone else knew her real name. Kai ..

 

 


 

Jin Ae walked to the bus stand. Today, Sehun and Tao doesn't want to walk with her to the school. Because of her crazy fanboys. They are jealous for sure. Jin Ae tapped her finger lightly on her knees as she waited for the bus to come. She afraid that she would froze like that time . Back then, Chanyeol was there. For her , that she began to open up more with him. The girl then smiled at the thought of Chanyeol. She didn't knew why but, the male has been corrupting her mind the past few days.

 

The bus came, opening the door for her. She inhaled her breath then exhaled. The girl walked in the bus scaredly, grabbing her bag tightly. She scanned her student card and walked away in the crowded bus. Jin Ae her lips as she grabbed into a bar. It's okay. She said the words in her mind and nodded lightly. But still, the scare doesn't went out from her mind. She shutted her lips together and prayed that she would be fine.

 

Chanyeol walked to the bus stop, following Jin Ae. He knew that the maknaes would leaves her because of the fanboys. He overheard about their plan that morning that makes him in the state. He hided behind the wall and watched Jin Ae from afar. As he was spying on her, a call came to his phone. He sighed and grabbed his phone, his eyes doesn't leave the girl. "Yes ? Now ? Appa .. I don't have any money now . Okay, I will come now." He sighed.

 

As his eyes left her for awhile to put the phone back in his pocket, Jin Ae was gone. She has walked in the bus ?! He widened his eyes and ran to the bus stand. He tried to stop the bus but the bust drove away from him. He sighed, biting his lips and rubbing his forehed nervously. He afraid that Jin Ae would scared in the bus like before. Suddenly, something shone on the seats of the bus stand. He glanced at it then, picked it up. "The hunger games necklace." He then recalled last night when Jin Ae asked him about the meaning of the hunger games symbol. He shrugged his shoulders, not paying attention to the girl.

 

Jin Ae has showed him the necklace before her older brother last night but he was too busy with his assignments which makes the male doesn't payed any attention to her. He gulped and glanced worriedly at the unseen bus. He turned his back, holding the necklace in his palm while walking. He trusted her. He trusted that she would be fine today. He knew that she is a brave girl. He knew it. The male gulped and sighed. Chanyeol his lips and closed his eyes. "She would be fine.." He bited his lips.

 

Jin Ae froze in the bus as it stops near her school entrance. She trembled and walked out from the bus. Her lips turned blue and her mind turned to black. She saw Sehun and Tao at the entrance, waiting for her. Her fingers trembled gaped. It hurts. Hurts that she thought that she would die anytime soon. She tried to feel the necklace in her palm but then she realised that she maybe has putted it somewhere. Her breath unstable. Sehun and Tao looked at her from afar. Weird that she doesn't moved at all from the place. Her fanboys hovered around her that makes her breath became more unstable.

 

As what she has been worried about, she fainted. She fainted with her trembled fingers and her bleeded nose. Her fanboys kept on asking her what's wrong even she doesn't answered them. Sehun and Tao knitted their eyebrows and ran to the crowd, pushing her fanboys around. Their eyes widened. Sehun putted her on his laps as Tao yelled, "Go into your class pigeons !!" He yelled angrily and worried. The fanboys leaved the place which makes the males and Jin Ae left.

 

Chanyeol bited his lips as he walked to his motorcycle. He then accidentally makes the necklace fell down. He grabbed it and stared it worriedly. He grabbed it tightly and turned his back, running towards the school. His long legs ran as fast as it could, leaving the motorcycle behind. He stole a glance at the necklace, praying that nothing would happen. "Jin Ae .. nothing would happen to you."

 

He then recalled again last night when Jin Ae said what she thought about the symbols. "If it is freedom, then it means that Katniss will fly to freedom, right ?" He gulped and ran again. Tears coming down his cheeks. Stupid Jin Ae ! How could you walked in without your favourite hunger games necklace ?! He his lips. That road seems to far. To Jin Ae is too far. He has watched Hunger Games with the other peoples in the house. Luhan, Kris, Tao, Sehun, Lay and Suho. He suddenly remembered one scene from the movie.

 

He widened his eyes and ran faster as he could. No, he can't let it happen. It is all his fault for letting his guards down. It is his fault for trusting Jin Ae too much. He panted as he ran fastly.

 

"For there to be betrayal, there would have to have been trust first.” 

 


 

Hunger Games !! Yeah ! Ahaha I loves the books so damn much ! And the neclace is really beautiful and gorgeous too ~ Ahaha ! So this upcoming chapters will be about Jin Ae and Chanyeol so, KaiStal parts would be another time. I want to end Jin Ae and Chanyeol's parts first so that I won't be stress about this fanfic anymore hehe ^^