Chapter 19

Pink Tape : First Love

Secret - Friends

 


Jae Min sighed as she opened her house's door. She make her lips to a thin line. The latter looked around her house, emptiness. The house that always have laughs in it. The house that always filled with warmness, disappeared. She swallowed her tears and sat on the couch. Suddenly thought about Krystal's words earlier. "I want to know about you. About why you .. doesn't look at me as your , bestfriends."

 

The girl her lips. It is hard to say the words. The words that have been dusted by hates and revenge. I love you, Krystal. I love you as my bestfriend since the first we met in kindergarten. But, your father took something that is so important to me that I have to hate you too. I don't want to do it but, my heart is such a stupid thing to do. She closed her eyes as tears dropped from her grey eyes. The days without no one beside her. The days without someone that can listen to her stories. She has to endure it alone.

 

Sympathize. She doesn't want it. She hates it. The latter doesn't want people to look at her as someone fill with bad encounters in her life. Amber, Luna, Victoria and Sulli, neither one of them know about her. They just knew about her parents died but that's the end. Jae Min doesn't want to show people that she need helps. Wether it comes from her bestfriends that she loves the most. She is a fool for thinking like that but, to her, it is pride. Pride that she can't never give up at.

 

"I watch the movie with appa yesterday." Jae Min whispered with a book covering her face. "Really ? So, how is it ?" Hana whispered back, holding another book. "So so. The trailer looks fun but then, nothing we can get by them." Jae Min pouted, "My appa's money gone wasted." Hana then giggled, "Then why you watched it ?" Jae Min then smiled at the latter, her hair is still black, "Because you said you're going to watch it and I want to make sure that you watch something that can satisfied yourself."

 

Hana giggled, "Okey then, eomma ~" "Hana ! Jae Min ! What are you talking about ?!" The male teacher shouted to the girls in their high school uniform. The both of them ended up running around the gym fifty times. Jae Min held her knees, "I'm tired." Hana then went to her, "Let me help you." She pulled Jae Min's right arm and hanged it around her neck, "There. Are you okay now ?" Jae Min grinned at Hana, "Thank you."

 

"Say ahh~" Hana said with wide opens, holding a hotdog in her right hand to Jae Min. The latter smiled then opened , biting onto the hotdog. The both of them grinned together, making Victoria and Luna rolled their eyes. "Yah ! Focus !" Victoria knocked their heads together. Hana and Jae Min pouted together.

 

Amber smirked, "Now I know why you wanted us to study in a hotdog shop." "Pigeons." Sulli glared then back to her notes. "Hana, how do you this ?" Luna asked to Hana. The girl bited her hotdog then showed her friend how to solve the english problems. Out of sudden, Jae Min bited onto the other part of the hotdog. Luna rolled her eyes while Hana blinked her eyes. Jae Min grinned, "I'm hungry."

 

"What are you doing ?" Jae Min tried to peek at Hana's present. The latter covered the present from Jae Min with her arms, "My presents for 'my boy'. He will remember me if I gave him these." Jae Min nodded then pouted, "Are you sure he will remember your, ehem , first love ?" Hana glared at Jae Min, "Of course he will ! He love me !" The latter smirked, "Yeah right." Then, she snatched a latter from Hana's box.

 

Hana chased her around Jae Min's house while the latter read the letter loudly, holding it high. "To 'my boy' , I still ! Ah ! Hana !" Jae Min chuckled as Hana tried to grab the letter from her hands. "What is this ?! I love you ?! Hana !" Jae Min laughed, holding her stomach as Hana grabbed the letter then pouted. "Hana, I'm sorry but it is too cheezy..." Jae Min laughed. Hana glared at her, "Ha Ha Ha Jae Min ." But then she bursted into laugh as she read it carefully.

 

"See ?! It is way too cheezy Hana !" Jae Min hugged her friend while laughing. "I know ! I know !" Hana laughed, hugging her back.

 

Too bad, it is just a memory. Jae Min sighed and stared at the stars. "Eomma .. Appa .. Good Night." She smiled and drifted to sleep.

 

Jin Ae bited her lips and nervously went inside the bus. There are too much people in it. She bited her lips as her hearts thumped loudly. She swallowed her fright and went to the end of the bus, grabbing the pole. Her lips nervously dried on its own. Her breath suddenly became unstable. She looked around the bus, seems like peoples are staring at her making her heart thumped way faster than before.

 

"Oh ! Jin Ae !" Chanyeol yelled as he gets in the bus, pushing everyone in it. Jin Ae smiled weakly, her lips turned blue. Chanyeol grinned and messed his hair, "My bike is at the workshop, hehe." He grinned foolishly. The girl gripped the male's coat tightly, making he looked at her, "What's wrong ?" Jin Ae swallowed her breath and stared at the male, "Stay with me."

 

"Jin Ae ! You're back ?" Luhan asked as the girl makes its way to the house. The girl blinked afraidly and bowed, walked straightly to her room. The male blinked his eyes, "Everyone seems doesn't have a good day today. Including Kai." "I'm back." Chanyeol smiled to Luhan. "So, there is someone who does have a good day." Luhan muttered, "Eh ?" Chanyeol plopped his body on the couch.

 

"Uh ? Kai ? Kai ! Come here !" Chanyeol motioned the younger to sit beside him while Luhan went into his room. "Why ?" Kai asked weakly. The male widened his eyes, "What happens to you Kai ?!" He shook Kai harshly, making him shrugged his shoulders. "Spit." Kai muttered to Chanyeol.

 

"Okay. Erm, it is about Jin Ae." Chanyeol started, making Kai stared at the older's eyes. "Earlier, she went in the bus after shopping for groceries. But then, she seems .. scared." He added. The male smiled lightly and sighed, "It is a side-effect." "Uh ?" Chanyeol asked, raising his eyebrow. "Jin Ae .. when our parent died, peoples make funs of her and she doesn't talk to anyone including me. Untill one day, she suddenly changed and she became a kid since then."

 

"She doesn't remembered our parent's face anymore." "Why ?" Chanyeol suddenly asked. "Like peter pan, she only remembers the good memories and lives in it forever. She can't get out from the good memories and she has.. threw away the bad memories untill she doesn't even know about it. My parents died, it is a bad memory. She as a kid and having me by her side, is a good memories." Kai smiled lightly.

 

Chanyeol blinked then nodded. "She can't get in the dark too because, she said that there will be two people came to her saying that she is their daughter although she doesn't know them." Kai sighed, "Anyway. Why did you want to know about it ?" Chanyeol gaped and shook his head, watching Kai walked from the living room. So, that I know what to do when she ask me to stay beside her.


 

Jae Min took her books from her locker when someone closed the door. "Jae Min ~" Krystal smiled. Jae Min sighed, "I'm not in the mood." Krystal then pouted, "Okay.." She walked away but then turned her back, "Make sure you will tell me !" She yelled, jumping up and down. The latter smiled lightly and walked away.

 

"Jae Min yah," A fat man with his two skinny friends came to her. Jae Min gaped, "I-I don't g-get my pays yet. Give me time." She stuttered, walking back. The male grabbed her arm, "Do you really know how much your father's debt with us ?" Jae Min widened her eyes, gulping. "Leave her alone ! You fatty !" Kai suddenly kicked the fat, making him fell on his stomach. "Jae Min, go." Kai muttered.

 

"Who is this ?" "Your boyfriend ?" "Wah.. our Jae Min has a dam boyfriend now !" He said, punching Kai in the face. Jae Min ran at a nearby store and asking for someone help. The fight went on and Kai kept on being bitten untill a heel flew at one of the man. "You dare touch my Jae Min !" Krystal yelled and jumped on the skinny's back, hitting his head and pulling his hair. Kai smiled lightly and punched the other two guys. Jae Min gaped then a man came to Kai and Krystal, "What are you doing ?!" He scolded the fat and the skinnies, making them ran.

 

"You two.. can go now." Jae Min turned her head to the bruised Krystal and Kai. Krystal grinned, "Don't you want to invite me in ?" She smiled, showing her teeth. Kai glared at Krystal then shook his head. Jae Min sighed and nodded, opening the door's house. Krystal and Kai went in, gaped. The house is a mess.

 

"I don't clean the house since my father has died." Jae Min said blankly and went to the kitchen, grabbing a kit. Krystal make her lips into a thin line and sat on the couch. The latter stared at Kai, "Yah. Sit." The male shook his head and leaned onto the wall. "Here. Let me do this." Jae Min sat in front of Krystal and opened the kit.

 

The red hair girl bited her lips and held Jae Min's wrist, "Jae Min." The latter sighed in defeat and told her about how her father died and why she hates the Jung's family. Krystal smiled lightly and messed Jae Min's hair, "Jae Min-ah, my father loves you and your family just like you is his daughter. And the conversation between your father and mine, I heard it." Jae Min stared at Krystal.

 

"Your father have a lot of debts and he can't handle his company so, my father asked him to stop borrowing but he said, he can't because he doesn't have money, to give you." Krystal said while Kai eaves-dropped. "And the night, your father died. He was on his way to meet my father to .. give a will to him to take care of you because he can't take care of you without any money in his pocket." Jae Min felt a tear dropped down by her cheek. How could she hate the Jung's family ? How could she hate the person who loves her ? How could she .. hate the person who cares about her ?

 

"Jae Min , who is the person you love the most ?" Hana asked, staring at the ceiling. "You and my appa." Jae Min smiled, hugging Hana. "Ah, right ! This is my last night at your house and I brought a polaroid camera !" Hana beamed as she grabbed the camera. Jae Min and Hana smiled as the camera clicked. "What should we write on it ?" Jae Min asked. "Erm.. Ha !" Hana beamed and wrote on the picture.

 

"Jae Min.." Krystal held Jae Min's cheeks, "Can you, appoint me .. as your bestfriend.. again ?" Jae Min bited her lips and held her head down and stared at the picture on the table.

 

"I want to be friends with you untill the day I die.

Forever, with you. I love you. Don't forget about our undying relationship.

I love you forever, Park Jae Min."

-Jung Hana


 

I cried ~~~ WHat should I do ?? Their friendship really makes my heart thumped thumped

 

Anyway, I have an exams. So EXCITED

 

I want EXO to teach me ! Yeah ! Kyungsoo approved

 

Lay teach me to forget the exam is near, please ><

 

Okay, fine ! Anyway, the silent readers ....

 

Just leave me A comment. and I would be glad to update more. Just wait, you silent readers *Luhan's creepy eyes*

 

And, wish me luck !