Chapter 9

Pink Tape : First Love

Seohyun and Yonghwa - Banmal Song

 


Krystal looked at the girl who stirred in her sleep, Jin Ae. She blinked at the girl and bited her lips. She never saw any real patient beside in dramas. When the real one was in front of her eyes, she would just looked at the girl with curiousity. What did she dreamt about when she fainted ? Is she sleeping or fainted ? Is it true that if even the person doesn't wake up, they can always hear us ? The latter take a great look at the girl then shook her head.

 

"Who are you ?" Krystal looked at the girl, shocked. Did she really hear her noise even though she doesn't even make any noise. The latter pointed to herself. She talked to her ? Jin Ae then nodded and sat up on her bed. "Yes. You, Miss ?" Jin Ae asked as she grabbed a glass of water that her brother putted for her in case she wake up. "Krystal.Jung Krystal." The latter said while grabbing onto her bag, nervous. She doesn't really makes friends. And meeting someone unexpected really get the nerves on her. "That's a pretty name ! Are you foreigner ?" Jin Ae beamed.

 

The red hair girl shook her head, "No. It's just, a name." She ended it coldly, making the situation became more awkward. Jin Ae gaped and nodded slowly, putting the glass back at its place. The both bited their lips, awkward. Even Jin Ae is a hyper-active girl, she never encounter with such a cold person such as, Krystal. It makes her more nervous though. Jin Ae her lips and inhaled, "Do you eate ramyuun?" Jin Ae tried to make a joke by talking in her poor English.

 

Unfortunately, Krystal doesn't realise it as a joke as she nodded, not laughing. Okay, she really doesn't have any sense of humor. Jin Ae gaped and nodded again. Secretly, she pray her brother will come and save her from this oh so awkward unnie. Krystal realised the changed of the little girl which makes her blew her bangs. "Are you erm.. Kaiii's gorlfriende ?" Krystal tried to crack a joke as she turned her head to Jin Ae.

 

Jin Ae chuckled slightly but then realised the word, 'girlfriend'. Even though she is dumb no, she is poor in English, she still know the word 'girlfriend'. Eventually, she shook her hands and head to Krystal. "No ! I'm erm.." Jin Ae thought carefully as she tried to reply in English. "Kai's oppa yongor sistor !" She beamed. "I'm sorry, she is my younger sister." Kai said in Korean as he walked in the room with Chanyeol. Jin Ae gaped, "You can speak in Korean ?"

 

Krystal bited her lips and nodded. The girl in front her sighed, "Then why did you speak in English ?" Krystal make her lips into a thin line, "You're the one who started it." Krystal walked out from the room, leaving them. Jin Ae widened her eyes, "Oppa ! Who is her ? She is so cold ! I can't even crack a joke at her !" The girl then gasped, "Don't tell me she is your girlfriend ?! Oppa ! I'm talking to you !" Jin Ae whined as she turned her head to her older brother. Kai looked at her without any emotion.

 

"She isn't. Just a girl in my part-time job." Kai said as he looked back at his phone screen, playing games. Jin Ae sighed and nodded. The latter looked at her brother phone. "Wah.. is that a phone ?" She tried to grab it when Kai pushed her forehead, making her laid on the bed again. "Chanyeol oppa ! Look at him !" The girl whined again. The man just chuckles and grabbed Prince from his jacket. As pets aren't allowed in Hospital. "Prince !" The latter hugged the cat tightly.

 

Krystal played with her pen in the classroom as the professor wasting his strength just to speak some sense to his students. The latter sighed and rest her left cheek on the table, looking outside. What should she do when Namsun appeared ? Did she should listen to Namsun or just yell at him ? Namsun is a real disturbance. For her, she doesn't even want to saw his face or listen to his name but then, he is in the Seoul University. Same with her.

 

Ding Dong Ding, To All Senior Students in Seoul High School. Please come to the hall when the lunch ends. Thank you. Krystal doesn't paid any attention to the speaker as she was so into her thoughts. Just as she was thinking again, a hand touched her arms. The latter looked up, only to reveal Amber smiling to her. "What ?" She asked lazily and cupped her face with her hands. "Let's eat, yo ~" Amber laughed at her own jokes.

 

Krystal smiled slightly and nodded. The latter grabbed her belongings and looked at Amber. She was walking to the door as Krystal yelled, "Yah llama ! Wait for me !" The girl with a cap on her head laughed and rolled her eyes playfully. Krystal ran to her and punched her shoulder, "Stupid." She muttered slowly as she hang her head down when they went out from the class. Amber smiled and hugged her shoulders. "Yes, I am. And you are befriending with a stupid."

 

"Hello." Krystal turned her head and saw Namsun. God and Great. She sighed and was about to walk away when Namsun pulled her hand, "Hana.." making Amber gasped. No one knews her real name except Luna, Sulli, herself, Victoria and Jae Min. Not to mention Hana's childhood 'boyfriend' and her family. "How did you know ?" Amber asked curiously. Namsun looked at Amber and smiled. "You're Amber, right? Hana always talk about you to me. I'm Namsun. Go Namsun." The girl gasped again.

 

Krystal looked around her, luckily students are all in cafeteria. She didn't want her name to be known just, no. "Yah, Is this your cousin, Go Namsun that you said chased you and your family out ?" Amber grabbed Krystal's shirt. The latter glared at Namsun and sighed. "Yes, he is. The one that chased me out from the house." Krystal said as she tried to release her hand from Namsun. Namsun sighed, "Hana, forgive me .." Krystal then rolled her eyes, "Forgive your feet.I don't have any cousin like you. I don't have a cousin that kicked me out from their house. Don't ever say my real name with your lips." Krystal released her hand and grabbed Amber from the Namsun.

 

Namsun sighed and turned his head. Kai was grabbing his books from his locker as he saw Namsun. Kai bowed to him awkwardly so does Namsun. Namsun then rubbed his temple and walked away with his left hand in his pocket. Kai traced his eyes at Namsun then bited her lips. "Did I just heard the word Go Namsun or I'm just dreaming ?" Kai his lips and walked to the hall.

 

"Why are we here after lunch ? I'm going to my 'place'.." Krystal whined slightly, afraid the students will heard her. Luna chuckled, "Don't you hear the speech ?" Sulli just arrived with her books, panted. "What speech ?" Sulli asked. All of them beside Krystal and Sulli touched their forehead. Migrain coming. "Now, we have two that never listens to anything." Victoria said. As Sulli wants to say something, the chairman came out and bowed to everyone, catching their attentions.

 

"Okay. I don't want to waste any time we have so, as you know, this is your last year." He begans to talk. All of the students nodded slowly. "As the senior, you will have a special points just like the old senior, right ?" They nodded again. Yes, the Seoul University will plan their own activity for the special points for the last year senior. Last year, they made a 'good deeds' activity. Which makes all of the senior will have to make good deeds to their teacher and where the teacher are. And for the one who makes their own deeds that pleased the most teachers, they will give them special points that will lead them to the Harvard University. Ridiculous ? Haha, just bear with it.

 

Sulli sighed, "I wonder what the 'activity are" Krystal looked at Sulli with a worried face then looked at the chairman again. "So, this year activity is ... 'Suho activity'" Just when the chairman said Suho, All of them looked at Suho, friend of Kai. Suho gaped, "I'm not the one who plan this !" His twelve friends laughed at him with Kai. Krystal looked at them and then Kai. "Hey.." Kai mouthed to Krystal. The girl nodded then looked up again.

 

"Not the Suho .. You all know that Suho means guardian angel. So pick one small paper in this bowl and you will saw a name. But, you can never tell anyone and anybody, including the person you got." The chairman said while pointing to the bowl. Krystal sighed, "oh god.." Sulli laughed at her, "right ? Oh god.."

 

"And you will always have to protect the person that you got untill the winter camp. So, pick it slowly." The chairman said as he makes his way out from the hall. Students went to the bowl, growning. Luna looked at Krystal who doesn't even move an inches. "Let's go, kiddo." Krystal sighed and walked to the bowl. She sighed as she picked the paper. "Who ?" Sulli asked as she putted her hand in the bowl. Krystal shrugged and walked away.

 

"Park Ji Min ? Oh God.." Krystal muttered with her breath. She now gets Ji Min. Yes, the Ji Min. Everything would be terrible and protect her ? How ? She sighed again as she covered her face with her arms on the wooden table. "Hey, who is it ?" Kai asked as he entered the cafe for his part-time. Krystal looked at him when her hairs were covering half of her face. She shrugged and leave Kai.

 

Kai shrugged, "Aigoo.. Ms. Krystal. You should tell your Guardian Angel everything.." Kai smiled as he looked at his own paper. "Jung Krystal.. Well, mission starts." He muttered.

 

"Kim Jongin ?" Wait.He has heard this name but,where ? Namsun cursed as he laid on his bed and take a look again at his own paper. "I want Krystal though.."

 

"Who is Go Namsun ?" Ji Min asked herself as she opened her locker. . I don't want to do this.


 

Kai went in his room after his work and rest himself on the bed. "Tired, oppa ?" Jin Ae asked. Kai shrugged, he is still mad about bringing Prince in the house. He want to take Prince back but, unfortunately, all of his friends love the cat. They all mad at Kai because making Prince as a disturbance. Jin Ae pouted and walked to the kitchen with Prince.

 

As he swifted his position, he saw a photo under his Dictionary. He smiled and picked it up. He touched the photo and smiled. The picture has him, Jin Ae, another boy with a poker smile and his childhood,'girlfriend'. He smiled as he read the back of the photo which wrote,

                                                            With, 'My boy', Jin Ae, Master Go and 'My Girl'

                                                                                   Forever happy with my lovely Jung Hana.

Kai smiled as he read the sentence.