Chapter 30

Pink Tape : First Love

Taeyeon Set Me Free

 


Summer breeze running around the street, welcoming a new month of a hope. Krystal drove in her black car while tapping her finger on her car's wheel. Her black hair flew around as the wind went in the car through her opened window. She pulled the break when the road light turned red, sighing lightly. About two months after Jin Ae's recital, she didn't talked with anyone and continue to lock herself in her room. Even her sister can't pulled her out or convinced her. The same things happened everyday when a letter was slided in her room through the door. She opened the letter without any curiousity.

 

To : Jung Hana

I'm sorry that I kept this a secret from you but, I also didn't know in the first place.

Why didn't you went to Jin Ae's last recital to send her away ? She must be waiting for you all the time.

Thinking about this, my heart can't stay in peace knowing that you didn't come to school or ..

going out from your house because of me.

Hana, although I love you until now, there is something I have to tell you.

I'm going to the military soon for two years. Maybe, you can take your time

to think about.. I don't know, us maybe ?

If you want to forget me, perhaps you can just let our memories go

or if you still want a piece of us, wait for me ?

I'm sorry that I have to tell this when I have to leave you but,

I love you . I'm sorry .

 

Krystal went inside her class with her black coat and black jeans, smiling. "Hello class !" She said, smiling to her students and stopped her tracks to one of the male students. Krystal shooked her head, laughing quietly when the male stared outside the class, not giving any attention to her. "I'm going to check your attendance !" She said once again, making the senior in the high school nodded lightly.

 

Her lips kept on muttering their names while the students held their hand up for a respond.

 

"Oh Sehun !"

 

Sehun blinked his eyes then looked at her, nodding lightly. Krystal sighed and ticked his name. After Krystal gradueated from her university which she didn't even attend, she took a job as a teacher at her old school when she kept on hearing her sister persuade her to do a job at least. She worked as a teacher and also a model in the same time.

 

While Sehun kept on being the cold person after his love's life left him in his dark road alone. He didn't talked to anybody neither smiled to anybody. He even stormed in his room after a day's ended when Jin Ae empty desk beside him in the class kept on bringing tears to his eyes. He is still weak. He is still immatured about love. He doesn't believe that there is another love waiting for him in the future instead of Jin Ae. He didn't know.

 

Krystal and Sehun were left in the class when the bell rang, break starts. She wrote something on her notebook cautiously and glanced up to the class when she heard a chair being pulled. The latter ignored it and raised her eyebrows when a pink origami airplane showed off on her desk. She looked up and saw Sehun staring at her. "Kai hyung will be back in two days more." Sehun muttered, turning his back to walk away when Krystal called her.

 

"Is this for me ? Isn't this is the last origami airplane that Jin Ae made with you ?" Krystal asked, holding the origami tightly in her palm. Sehun ignored her and walked away from the class, leaving the girl dumbfounded at the scene happened earlier. Sh smiled lightly and continued to write after putting the origami in her purse.

 


 

Krystal tapped her feet, impatient while biting her lips. She closed her eyes, hoping that time would move fast only for this second. She heaved a sigh when another train drove away without the person she waited for the past hours. The persons around her were passing by her, blocking her view when a train arrived at the station. She stood up on her toes and tried to look when a person blocked her view. "Hello" Namsun smiled, showing his bouquet of flowers in front her. The latter rolled her eyes and grabbed it, sitting back on the bench.

 

"He will be here." Namsun whispered, siting beside her also looking around. Namsun's love for Hana never died. His heart melted when he saw Kai cried in her arms in the rainy days, Jin Ae's last day. He realised that he can't never separated them but still, he can't let her go that easily. "I'm afraid and nervous" Krystal whispered, closing her eyes when Namsun held her hands tightly. "If you're that afraid, come to me and lets leave this place"

 

Krystal glared at the male and hitted his arm playfully but painfully, "You can't do that !" Namsun chuckled and knocked the girl's head, "I only promised to let you go but not to let you go from my heart." He muttered playfully. "You stupid jealousy prince !"  Krystal pouted and played with the flowers.

 

"Jung Hana ? Go Namsun ?"

 

Krystal widened her eyes and ran towards the voice, hugging the body in the army's uniform tightly. Kai chuckled and patted her back, closing his eyes and remembering her scent in his mind and made a note not to forget it at all. "I miss you, my girl" He whispered in her ears while the girl chuckled lightly, nodding. Soon, Kai let her body and intertwined their hands together. "Right ! I made a present for you when I was the army !" He beamed, stopping their tracks.

 

Krystal looked at him curiously when his hands slipped in the pockets, searching for something. "Tada !" He beamed and showed a ring made from a branch, wooden ring. Krystal smiled and let her hand being grabbed by Kai's. He cheekily grinned then stopped, looking straight to her eyes. "Did you still want us or .." "Kai, hitted me with a grand piano if I said I don't want you." She muttered, smiling.

 

"Kai ! Hurry or I get her !" Namsun yelled, smiling along with Kai's friends also with Chanyeol who came with his wife and a son in his first year. Sehun chuckled lightly at the side while SuLay bickered with TaoRis about who they should took picture first. Tao and Kris wanted to take picture of them first while Suho and Lay wanted to take KaiStal picture first. Kai snickered and pushed the ring to her finger, making the males cheered giddily.

 

Krystal smiled lightly and Kai grabbed her face in his hand, planting a soft kiss on her forehead. Kai's forehead touched her's while staring deeply in her eyes. "I love you" Krystal muttered and gave him the pink origami airplane, putting it in his hands. "I know and Jin Ae must love you too" Kai muttered, smiling.

 


END !! I'm sorry that I took a long time to just update this last chapter but, school is a place where hopes were gone and yeah ! Finally !! I have wrote this chapter the last 2 months but I didn't have the time to update it which makes me hided this chapter ^^ Please support my others storied ^^ Goodbye my pink tape : first love ! Goodbye my subscribers ! Goodbye my commentors ! Also Goodbye KaiStal ^^^^^^^^^