Chapter 3

Pink Tape : First Love

F(x) - Rum Pum Pum Pum . First Love

 


 

Krystal watched as Ji Min grabbed her books, ready to go out. Krystal bited her lips and grabbed her bag, following Ji Min. As Ji Min opened the class door, Krystal grabbed Ji Min's hands, making the latter turned her face to Krystal. Ji Min gasped at the sudden touch then after she saw Krystal's face, the latter smirked. Krystal browsed her eyebrows to the latter. Ji Min then released Krystal's grip and rolled her eyes.

 

"What do you want ?"  Ji Min asked Krystal. Krystal then her lips, "I wanna-" The latter's words got cutted when Ji Min smirked, "What ? You wanna give up ? How pathetic you are, Krystal."  Krystal then looked away and turned her gaze to the latter back, "I will do it. I will work as a part-timer but, if you agreed with mine first." Ji Min straightened her back,"What is it ?" Krystal smiled.

 

"Just tell me, why do we suddenly became like this ?"  Krystal looked at the latter's glass eyes. Ji Min looked away and sighed then smirked, "Why should I tell you ?" Krystal then held Ji Min's shoulder tightly, "Please. Just tell me. Did I do something wrong ?" Ji Min looked at Krystal's pleading eyes, biting her lips. Ji Min then pushed Krystal's hands off her shoulders, "If you know, you wouldn't be able to do it." Krystal then gaped .

 

She never thought her bestfriend would even push her hands. Ji Min was a nice and sweet girl. She always wore sweet vintage dress to their university before but, since she has changed, she started to wear shorts and the clothes that revealed her parts of body. Krystal still remebered how Ji Min said that dressing like that will only make yourself became a victim of mens. But, now ? She wore that too. Her hairs that always cutted short, had became longer.

 

She knew, Ji Min never likes long hair that's why she insisted to always cut her hair. What has really happened to Ji Min untill all of the things she doesn't like, became her likes ? That's why she makes a bet for Ji Min too. To know what happened to her. What happened to her bestfriend. Krystal doesn't want them to be like this. She hates it. Everytime she wants to hug her, the latter will glare at her and push her away.

 

"So, did you agreed to do it ?" Ji Min asked, sighing. Krystal inhaled, "Yes I will but, you must tell me first." Ji Min then sighed and glared at the latter, "Fine. I will. But, after you finish it for a month." Krystal bited her lips. A month ? It is way too long for her. But, for her friend's sake, she will. She will do everything. Krystal looked at Ji Min then nodded. "Good. As soon as possible." Ji Min said before walked out from the class.

 

"The night class, ended. Ji Min walked to the bus stop and looked down. She sighed and looked up. The stars. The stars that were shining in the dark sky. The latter sighed, "I don't want us to be like this too but, this was your parents fault. I'm sorry to make you felt the punishment instead of them.. I'm sorry" She sighed again and got on the bus to her home.


    

 

"Jin Ae ?! What the hell you are doing here ?!" Kai screamed at his maximum voice. Introducing, Kim Jin Ae. Kai's sister that always have her tricks and pranks around people. The girl with white pale face and the same lips as her brother. Eyes that they both inherited from their parents. The girls eyes are light grey and her nose is so different with her brother. Her nose is sharp not like her brother. Once again, she always makes a pity face but never ever ever believes in her.

 

The girl smiled widely, showing her full teeth and waving her hands. How can a fifteen years old girl be that childish ? Kai frowned. Jin Ae then pouted and smiled, "I thought that you will be happy with my suprise ?" Kai sighed and hitted his sister's head, "Do you think this is called happy ? This is called fool. You're not that healthy and now you wondered from our home to here ?!" Jin Ae pursued her lips, "It's wrong. I don't wondered. I travelled. As you can see,"

 

Jin Ae showed her two big luggage. No, scratch that. It's seems like two but it was one. That's how much things she brought for her 'lovely brother'. Kai gaped then glared at the pale face, "You stupid ! You came here with all of these ?!" Kai hitted the younger's head again. The younger pretended to sob. Kai still glared at her, not eating her baits.

 

After a while, Jin Ae stopped 'sobbing' and stomped her feet like a baby. "Oppaa ~~!!" The girl pouted then hitted her brother's chest. Kai sighed, not feeling hurt at all. Jin Ae looked at her brother then sat on the road, crossing her arms. Kai rolled his eyes, "Fine. Let's see how longer you will sit there." Jin Ae then started to tear up. This time, it's real.

 

"Kai frowned, "Fine ! Come inside ! Aish !"  Jin Ae suddenly smiled and let her brothers brought the luggage alone. Kai sighed, "This girl has no gut at all. I wonder who she takes after." Kai shooked his head. Actually, her younger sister attitude came from Kai. Kai has once ran from house and Jin Ae was waiting for the right time to be like her brother. To her, her brother is her father, so she has to follow him, right ?

 

Jin Ae touched everything in the house. The couch, table, chair and evrything. Her face lightened at the furniture since their house is not like this, at all. "How did you buy this all, oppa ?" Jin Ae asked, touching the dining table. Kai sighed as he putted down the luggage, "I work.. with my twelve friends." Jin Ae then sat on the couch, "It must be hard for you, to work and study." Kai sighed, "It's nothing." Jin Ae then looked at her brother, "It must be because of me." Kai looked at his younger sister then shooked her head.

 

Jin Ae nodded then beamed, "Then, I will study hard to go to the same university just like oppa and then, I will not disturb you. Isn't that cool ?" Jin Ae clasped her hands together, dreaming. Kai sat beside her, "Why do you want to go there ? There is a lot more university that is much better than mine." Kai asked her sister, weird.

 

Jin Ae then smiled and turned her face to her brother, "Because, you're my father and mother. And you're my idol. I will always follow your steps. Even if you go to hell, I will follow you." Kai gasped, "You wanted me to go to hell ?" Jin Ae chuckled, "Not really.." Kai sighed then looked at their couple stockings. Kai chuckled. He never believed that he is actually her sister's idol. Him ? But then, the words father and mother came to his mind.

 

Did he done the parents job perfectly ? He sighed again while looking at her sister. He doesn't have any work right now that will make his younger sister proud at her anymore. He doesn't believed that he never do the parents jobs perfectly. At all. He can't take care of his sister since he doesn't lived with her anymore. He only has a job that can afford himself. What idol is that ?

 

This is it. Since the younger sister has came, he has to show her, what is idol really is. Yes, show her. Prove to her that he is not that weak. He will not give up. Ever. He will stand up for once again. He will, for his sister.