Chapter 1

Pink Tape : First Love

F(x) - Rum Pum Pum Pum . First Love

 


 

Krystal read the big book in front of her lazily. She supported her chin with her palm while muttering some words. "When the acid gets in the .. what is this words ?" She browsed her eyes. Looked at the words closely. At last she closed the book and yawned, "What do I do when everyone went to the cafe. Study ? Tch .." She putted her left cheek on her table and stared outside her class window.

 

"Krystal ! Krystal ! Krystal !"  the voice called her making she straightened her back and looked at the person. She stared at them blankly as they walked in the class and sat around her. "Why are you in here ?" A girl with short hair and cute lips asked her while munching to something. Krystal sighed, "Detention . To read this book untill I can explain to others."  Just then, a girl with a cap on her touched the book then backed away, "What is this ? Book ? I can't."

 

Krystal sighed then palmed her face, "What are you doing here ? It's break time."  A girl with  black hair sighed then pouted, "We have bad news." A girl with long red hair nodded, "Yes. About Ji Min." Krystal rolled her eyes, "What did she plan this time ?" Amber then spinned a basketball ball on her finger gracefully, "She make another rumor about you and gave it to the reporters to spread it." Krystal yawned, feeling tired because of the book she read before, "What is it ?"

 

"She said that you never do any work. That you always ask your maid and your parents to buy something you need." Luna said, looking at Krystal. "Yeah. She said that you even ask your maid to brush your teeth." Victoria said. Krystal then looked at Sulli, waiting for her answer, "And the worse is, she said that your parents pampered you too much that you be like this" Sulli said pointing to Krystal.

 

Krystal then slammed her fist on her desk, "That's it. She talked about my parents" Krystal dashed out from the class while her friends ran to her, trying to stop her. Krystal arrived at the cafe and saw Ji Min still spreading the rumor to other students. Krystal bited her lips and make a fist. She walked fastly to Ji Min and slammed her fist on Ji Min's table. "You !" Krystal pointed to Ji Min.

 

The latter just smirked and rolled her eyes, "Yes ?" Krystal breathed heavily and gulped hard, "What is it that you can't take from me untill you have to spread this ridiculous and childish rumor ?!" Ji Min smirked and stood up, looking at Krystal's blue eyes. "I don't have anything to be mad at you -" Ji Min then walked closer to Krystal making the latter walked back, "I don't like your attitude and your arrogantness." Ji Min pointed her finger to Krystal's shoulder.

 

Krystal sighed then glared at Ji Min, "You're so cheap." The latter smirked and raised her eyebrow, "You're cheap. Just like your parents and their money." Krystal blowed her bangs out from her face, "Take it back."

 

Krystal can't handle it when someone talk anything bad about her parents. She always have a good relationship with the other students but not Ji Min. She doesn't even know why. Ji Min always talks bad about her and mess up with her. Krystal used to befriend with Ji Min but the latter changed suddenly, making their friendship drifted apart. Krystal never makes people angry unless the person talks about her parents or her older sister. Ji Min knew about that. That's why she always success in making Krystal angry as hell.

 

"I won't take it back-" Ji Min sat back on her table. "You show us that the rumor isn't true." Ji Min said then drank her juice. Krystal blinked her eyes. Ji Min usually fight with her but not making a request. Is that even a request ? "Such as ?" Krystal glared at the latter with a smirked. Ji Min grabbed her bag then walked to Krystal, "Maybe, a part-timer ?" Krystal widened her eyes.

 

Ji Min then smirked and walked out from the cafe leaving the latter stood there, dumfounded. Hearing Ji Min's evil laugh really makes her heart pierced into pieces. She couldn't expect her request. A part-timer ? Krystal never done that, ever. She can't even touch a cloth to clean her study desk becuase of her parents that always using their maid. Her father is a CEO of Hayan Group that always stay in the house for only a day in five months. Her mother is a shareholder of the group which makes her hard to even cook to her daughter.

 

Krystal barely meet up with her parents unless in the dawn only to come back in a drunk situatian after the company's dinner. But, she never use the excuse to hate her parents. To her, even if they are like that, without them, how could she even be born in the world. She never cares about her parents even though they never celebrate her birthday together. There will only be her older sister, Jung Jessica and her maid at her birthday celebration. Yet, she still grateful, at least she have company.

 

"Hey, Krystal !" Sulli shooked the latter from her blanked mind. Krystal looked at Sulli then her lips. "You don't have to think about her bet. Just continue your life." Luna said, looking at Ji Min who is walking out from the cafe. "Yeah. Sooner or later, everyone will forget." Victoria said, convincing the rock like princess. Krystal glared at Ji Min's back presence, "No. I can't let it go."

 

Amber stared at Krystal, "But it is just a rumor. Humans forget right ?" Krystal looked at Amber, "If the rumor about me then, I don't even care but, this is about my parents. I have to make her stop talking" Victoria sighed, "But.. it is just a rumor, Krystal. They won't change any of your parent's reputation at all." Krystal sighed back, "It is about my parents, of course it will scratch their image."

 

Her friends sighed then Luna held her shoulder, "But .. what you gonna do ?" Krystal then smirked and let go of the hand that is helding her shoulder, "If she wants me to be a part-timer. Then, I will." Sulli gasped, "But .. You never do any of work. How ?" Krystal bited her lips, "I don't know .. I will just .. do it . " She then looked at her locket with her family picture in it, "I don't want any of them hurt."

Krystal opened the door knob and went in the house lazily. She wores the sandals and walked to the couch only to lay on it. Her older sister, Jessica, went to her with a mug of coffee in her hands. The latter looked at Krystal then pushed her aside to sit beside her younger sister. Krystal growned then moved a bit and laid back at the other side. Jessica looked at the latter then looked at the tv blankly.

 

"Don't you have anything to tell me ?" Jessica asked, not looking at her younger sister and continued to sip the coffee. Krystal shooked her head. "Are you sure ? It seems like you do." Jessica turned her head to look at her younger sister. Krystal then sighed and shooked her head again. Jessica nodded, "Okay .. "  Jessica then putted her coffee on the tea table in front them.

 

"I heard about the rumor." Jessica said, looking at Krystal. Krystal rolled her eyes, "what rumor ?" Jessica then crossed her arms, "the one about you and Ji Min at the cafe." Krystal sighed and glared at her sister, "who told you that ?" Jessica glared back at her sister, "Don't ask me who answer me, why ?" Krystal grabbed her bag and went to her room.

 

Jessica looked at her sister,"Why don't you ever change ? Always acting like a tough man when you're a little scared lamb .." Jessica grabbed her coffee then sipped it carefully.

 

Krystal closed her room's door. "Who the hell told her ?" Krystal then sat on her bed lazily and looked at their family picture beside her night desk. That's the second family picture they took after Jessica's tenth brithday party. There was Krystal who is smiling happily not knowing her future. She was only seven years old when they took the picture while her sister is ten years old, of course. She still remember how her father always smile gently to her when she play in the sand with her older sister.

 

She then reverted her gaze to her mother's picture. How she miss her mother's cooking and her warm hug when she is back from school. She miss all of that but now, their parents are busy. Busy earning for their daughters lifes. She always felt grateful with it. She doesn't even felt mad at them when they doesn't celebrate her tenth birthday party. Her body may seems like a tenth years old girl with a ponytail but her mind is like a mature woman with a spirits that never get down. She always feel happy even in this situation where she needs her mother's hug and her father's smile to embrace her.

 

Krystal sighed then smirked, "You want me to prove it Ji Min ? Right. But, you too have to do me a favor." The latter looked at her reflection on the mirror while smirking.