Stuffed animal WAR !

It's really you ?

Your Pov~

You and everyone sighed in relief when sungmin left the kitchen . " Goodness eunhyuk ! You almost gave her away ! " Siwon snapped at eunhyuk . " SO ? He should know . NOW ! " Eunhyuk said impatiently then faced the members . " He will know just keep your mouth shut . Gosh . " Kangin said . The members threw stuffed animals at eunhyuk in agreement . " Yah ! Where did you get those from ? ! ? ! I wasn't re- " Eunhyuk snapped . Someone had threw another stuffed animal at him before he could finish . " Okay , okay  that's it " Eunhyuk said begining to throw stuffed animals at the members continuously . They began laughing and threw them as well .

 

" Yah- Yah- YAH ! WAIT ! Not in the kitchen ! " Ryewook yelled . Everyone immediately stopped and looked at him . " Haha , Who died and made you boss ? HAHA " Heechul said snickering then threw a stuffed animal at him . " Yeah " the members said in agreement and began throwing stuffed animals at ryewook then began throwing them again at each other . The members continued to throw stuffed animals at each other in the living room while you cooked . Sungmin eventually joined in on the " stuffed animal war " . 

 

Once you finished cooking you yelled out " Brunch is ready!!! " . The members came rushing to the kitchen with stuffed animals in there hands . They sat at the table . " YAH YAH YAH ! Leave the stuffed animals in the living room . You guys can play war later ." You said giggling then pointed them back to the living room . They whinned and put them back in the living roomThen came back and began eating . " ___-ah ! You cook real good , you should cook more often while you live here . " Leeteuk said . Everyone nodded in and agreed . " Haha Yup ! That's my girlfriend for you . " Sungmin said gently grabbing your chin and kissed you on the cheek . You smiled as hard as you could but it quickly faded . The members nodded akwardly and continued to eat . " Oh ! I almost forgot ! Sungmin I got you something" You said excitedly then standing up from your seat putting your bowl down . * The necklaces ! * You thought to yourself . You Gently grabbed sungmins wrist and led him back to the bedroom . 

 

Sungmin's Pov~

I Put my bowl down and followed ____ to the bedroom . I closed the door slightly and came inside . She pulled out a small back and put it in my hands " Huh ? What's this ? You didn't have to get my anything ." I said with a smile and put the box back in her hands . " No , No open it Chin ho . I got it just for you ." She said putting the box back in my hands with a bright smile and had that " twinkle " in her eyes . * that twinlkle could have anyone fall for her ! especially me . I nodded and smiled . I opened the box " whoa ! Thank you ___ , really . This looks so cool " . I said . It was was necklace . She explained to me about how it was one of a kind and about it being a couple necklace . I put mines on while she took hers out from around her neck and let it show . Her necklace was in the shape of a heart ; mines is in the shape of a more armor heart shape .

 

 ," They connect , wanna see ? " . She said with a smile . I nodded and she showed me . " so my " heart " fits into here and your like my bright and shinning armor . " she said and laughed .  " So i guess your heart belongs to me ? " . I said while she separated the necklaces . * gosh . im still cheesy in these situations . * I thought to myself . She giggled then nodded her head and kissed me on the cheek . " You always were and still are " she said then put her arms around my neck . " So im taking that as a Yes ? " I said then put my arms around her waist . I put my forehead against her's and we started rocking side to side . She smiled and looked me straight in the eyes but her smile quickly faded . " Sungmin I have to tell you something . . . " She said . " Is it about why everyone is odd this morning ? " I said then snickered a bit . " Uhm ... I sorta kinda- . . . . Well he- . . . "  She said cutting her words off then looked down at the floor . We stopped rocking side to side and just looked at each other . " Tell me what's wrong ____ . It's okay , i wont be mad . Promise . " I said then kissed her on the forehead . She  slowly looked up at me and spoke " . . .  I . . . I . . . Eunhyuk and i kissed . . . . It was an accident . Please don't be mad . " She said .

 

I was speechless * How could he have kissed her ... AND HE WAS FIRST ! WHAT IN THE WORLD ! SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND ! I HAVEN'T EVEN KISSED HER ON THE LIPS ! Okay okay chin ho calm down she didn't mean it . Don't get mad at her . Wait a minute ? Why am i talking to my self ? . . . Oh yeah this is my conscience . * . I thought to myself then snapped out of it . ___'s head was tilted down . I gently touched her chin and tilted her face up . She had tears running down her cheeks . She still didn't meet eyes with me . * She feels . . . that bad . . . . .  Some reason I feel like i should be the one saying sorry * . I wiped her tears away and hugged her .