Into the Future(:

It's really you ?

*3 Year later...

 

 

 

Your Pov~

You were walking out of the fashion company once work was over. Cho Hee had made you temporary CEO as she was on maternity leave. Yesung had proposed to her last year and recently gotten married at the beginning of the year. Cho Hee told you all about there honeymoon and that one thing had lead to another. Both Yesung and her were very happy together. Cho Hee's baby shower was today in an hour. She planned to make Sungmin & You God parents once the baby was born. You had pre-ordered a cake and bought a few presents. You drove over to the local bakery shop and got out of the car. As you walked inside you looked at the the cakes and pastries on Display:

Photobucket

You smiled as you passed by looking at them. The shop was slightly full of people sitting and enjoying themselves.  A worker appeared infront of you from behind the counter," Hello miss, Are you ready to order? " The guy had asked greeting you with a smile. " Oh, actually im here to pick up my order.  " You said responding with a smile as well. " Ahh okay okay, what is your name? " The guy said asking as he entered the back room to get your order. "______ " you said in response. You over heard a few girls chatting among themselves from behind you," Is that really ___? Wow. I can see why Sungmin oppa would like her. She's so pretty! " The girls said surprised. You heard someone get up from there seat and felt them tap you on your shoulder. You turned around and faced the person. It was Da Eun. Time seemed to have healed the problems you both had with eachother. " Hi ___-ah?! How are you ? " She said with a smile and gave you a hug. You smiled back as well when you both pulled away " I'm doing great! I'm actually here to pick up a cake. Who are you here with? " You said. " Im with Hyuk, he's in disguise over there. " She said pointing at the him sitting at the table across the room. You both waved at him as he waved back then went back to talking. " We were just grabbing some coffee. What are you doing here if you don't mind me asking as well? " Da Eun asked curiously .

" Oh miss! Here is your cake! " The guy said coming out with the cake packaged in a plastic bag and handed it to you over the counter. " Oh, Thank you! Here you go." You said taking the cake and paying him. " Oh no need, a young man about your age or so came by earlier today and paid for it. Actually he told me to give you this. " The guy said handing you the money back and taking a bouquet of flowers from behind the counter then handed it to you. You looked at what the writing on the small note said," I love you always~ See you later! -Chin Ho " You read allowed. You smirked and looked at the guy one more" Thank you. " You said with a bright smile. "Your welcome, Have a nice day~ " He said then left you and Da Eun to talk. " I can see Sungmin loves you a lot. " She said smiling. You nodded. " I'm glad he is with you. He deserved so much more than what I had to offer and It's great to know he is in love with a good person. Plus he never even loved me, you both were meant for each other. " Da Eun said.

"Thank you. I'm sorry for our bad past but at least we have out future like now to be friends. And just you wait, you'll find someone one day just as worthy of you. Maybe that'll be Eunhyuk. " You said with a bright smile as you both glanced at Eunhyuk playing with his games on his phone like a kid. " Haha maybe. Were just friends for now but hey, you and Sungmin were friends at first too so let's just see how this goes. I guess I'll be going back now. Have fun later at Cho Hee's baby shower. " Da Eun said giving you a hug then began to walk back to her table." Wait your both not going? " You said sadly. She turned around and smiled " Actually, Eunhyuk and I are going to catch a movie together then stop by after words. " She said happily. You smiled back as well "I see, haha see you later then! Have fun then, and good luck~! " You said with a giggle then walked out the door. 

 

*Later at the party.  

 

Sungmin's Pov~

I was chatting with Yesung at the party. I was asking him about how I should propose to ___. We've been together for almost 4 yearsand I just never had the courage to ask her yet. Our anniversary was coming up in a couple of days and that's when i'm planning to ask her, But i'm nervous. ___ was with Cho Hee sitting on the couch and a few of there friends along with a few people from SNSD and F(x) watching Cho Hee as she opened her baby shower gifts. Yesung and I were leaning on the wall by the kitchen, watching them as we chatted. " Hyung how should I... Say it... You know... TO her? " I asked trying to sound casual. * I didn't want to give off the fact I was nervous already. I mean what If she said no? I would be so... * I snapped myself out of my thoughts as I shook my head. " I know what your thinking. Just ask her. Be original about it. Make a huge scene if you have to. You both were meant for each other. She'll say yes, I just know it.  " Yesung said trying to encourage me. I sighed then glanced over at  ___ . She was enjoying herself with Cho Hee and the others. She met eye's with me for a moment as I looked at her. She made that smile that could always make me happy. I smiled back at her in return then looked back at Yesung " I'll do it. " I said.

 

Your Pov~

You were sitting on the couch with Cho Hee as you watched her unravel her gifts. You were glad to see her happy with Yesung and now they are even going to have a child. A boy to be exact. Cho Hee would always say " Now I'm going to have a little Yesung running around the house " to you . you looked over  to see what Sungmin and Yesung were doing. They had been chatting this whole time and would glance at you every now and again. You met eyes with him a few times and would smile but really you were curious. * I wonder what there talking about... Does ChinHo have something planned out? ..... Or even worse....* You thought to yourself as a strange feeling went up your spine and filled your brain. He'd been acting strange lately around you and would act nervous as if he were hiding something. * Or could he be... Cheating...* You thought to yourself.

 

 

SmileRg: Sorry i haven't updated in a While :( School's started once again and studies are a must :/ . I'm still getting used to the changes at school but I'll be updating on the weekends or on wednessdays most likely now because i am getting the hang of school FINALLY(: