Say Yes.

It's really you ?

Smilerg16: I'm back and finally get to finish this storryy (: Please enjoy reading this chapter :DDD

 

Your pov~

You woke up and was hooked too hospital machines. You sat up and looked through the room for Sungmin. You spotted him on the hospital bed across from yours. A flash back from what happened came to mind:

* " ____! MOVE! " Sungmin yelled as he ran over to you. 

" What do you me- " Sungmin pushed you out of the way. 

The car had stopped as it hit him. You hit the cement harshly but didn't care.

Crawling over to him, You began to cry " WAE! W-WAE! Why did you do this! " You  cried aloud as you laid Sungmins head on your lap.

He was bruised up and had blood dripping down his forehead." I did it because... I love always you " *

Tears ran down your face as you got out of your bed and sat on the side of Sungmin's bed. " C-Chin ho... If you can hear me... W-Why for m-me... " You said as you cried and held his hand. His eyes began to flicker open and his grip began to tighten," ___... Is that your? " He said as he opened his eyes. You nodded and cried. " Why are crying? Your beautiful when you smile... " He whispered as he your cheek with the back of his other hand. You looked at his arms that had skid marks on them, and a bandage across his head . " W-why did you push me out of th-the way... You could of just let me g-get hit. " You said as you continued to cry a loud. " Like I said... I did it because I love always you. I care so much about you ___. I can't bare to see you get hurt " Sungmin said as he sat up from his bed. 

You helped him sit up " B-but you were so mad at me the other day... I-I thought you hated me. " You said as you wiped your tears away. Sungmin smirked " About that... I didn't know how I was going to say this and... I really never imagined it would be here but... Better now that never " Sungmin said as he pulled a small box out from his jacket on the chair. He got off the bed and bent down on one knee," ____... I have been waiting months to finally say this... You are my past, Your here in my present... And most of all, I want your be in my future always... I can't imagine myself with anyone but you, So will you please... Mary me? " Sungmin said as he opened the box in his hands. It was a ring that was engraved with the words * Forever love *. " Yes " You said with a big smile forming on your face. Sungmin took the ring off and put it on your finger. He stood up and hugged you tightly as he circled you in the air. 

Tear's fell down your cheeks as Sungmin put you down," Eh? Why are you crying?! " Sungmin asked worried as he wipped your tears away " I-I'm just happy. I mean... Were getting married! " You said as you hugged Sungmin once more. You both met eyes and had kissed each other deeply. Sungmin sat on the bed as he you pulled away," So who's going to plan this wedding? " Sungmin asked as he wrapped his arms around your waist " Well I'm thinking it should be Cho Hee. I mean she planned her wedding and it was beautiful. What do you think?" You said as You wrapped your arms around Sungmins neck. He nodded in agreement and kissed you on the cheek. " Speaking of Cho Hee, isn't she pregnant ? " Sungmin said confused. " Yeah but she's due the 31st. What day is today? " You said standing up straight ," The 1st of the month " Sungmin said as he check his phone with his eye's widening. You immediately took his phone from out of his hand and called Yesung. You put it on speaker for Sungmin to hear " Hello? " Yesung said as he answered the phone. " Oppa! Is Cho Hee in labor? " You asked anxiously as you sat on Sungmin's lap. " Yeah, for awhile now. I heard what happened to you guys, Are you two alright? " He asked.

"Yeah, were actually at the hospital right now as well. " You said. " Text us what floor and room number you both in and we'll see you in a bit. " Sungmin said. " Alright, Alright, See you. Cho Hee say bye? " Yesung asked. " YAH! YAH! GET OFF THE PHONE AND HELP ME WITH CONTRACTIONS!!! " Cho Hee yelled. " Shesh, angry pregnant lady. " Yesung said as he hung up the phone. 

 

Sungmins pov~

___ had gotten me a wheel chair since I wasn't allowed to stand for a long period of time. She pushed my chair as we walked over to Cho hee's room. I stood up from the chair and opened the door for her. " Knock Knock " She said as she entered the room," YAY! MY BEST FRIEND IS HERE! " Cho Hee said with her arms up in the air. ___ walked over to Cho hee and gave her a hug," Eh, are you guys alright? " Cho Hee asked as she held ___'s hand. " I'll explain later... But for now, catch me up on how your doing here. " ___ said as she and Cho Hee began to talk more.

" Hey Hyung, You alright? " I asked as I sat in the chair next to him. He was wearing his pajama's, his hair was insanely messed up and he wore his shades " No....  I'm soo sleepy... She's been in labor for 6 hours now... I dont want to miss the moment... You know... " Yesung said as he laid back in his chair and took off his ear phones on. I laughed silently ," You know I popped the question to ___ earlier. " I said casually causing him to sit up immediately. " Really! What'd she say!?! " He asked me anxously " Yes " . 

"Wow, So who's planning your wedding??? " Yesung asked. " Well ___ want's Cho Hee to plan it but might be busy with the baby by then. " Sungmin said as he laid back his chair as well. " HEY HEY! DONT DOUBT MY SKILLY CHIN HO! " Cho hee yelled from her bed and then casually started talking to ___ again. " That's my wife for you.... " Yesung said as he face palmed himself. " HEY! THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND YOUR TALKING ABOUT! " ___ said snapping at Yesung. " And that's my Fiance " I said proudly. * And my soon to be wife*