The sticky note .

It's really you ?

Sungmin's Pov~

I went outside to the car to get ___'s luggage's . * Goodness . Every time we try to kiss someone is always there to rip it apart . * I grabbed ___'s luggage's and walked over to the front door . Eunhyuk was still showing ___ around the rest of the dorm . Although she's been her before , she didn't get to go around the house at all . Heechul hyung was on the computer when i came in . " Hyung where is everyone ? " I asked as i put ___'s luggage's down and closed the door . " Only Me , Eunhyuk , Ryewook and Yesung are home . The others are out doing something . Eunhyuk and ___ are in your room by the way . " He said staring at the computer screen . " How do you kno- Never mind . . . " I said then heard eunhyuk talking coming from down the hallway . * I hope Eunhyuk & ___ aren't going threw my things  * 

 

 

Your Pov~

Eunhyuk was showing you around the dorm . We stopped in Sungmin's room and sat on the floor . He was showing you Sungmin's Camera photo's . *Hehe , Chin Ho had a few pictures of me in dance class sitting on the floor laughing with friends & a few from recording sessions we had . * You thought as eunhyuk showed you more pictures . Sungmin came in with your luggage's " Hyuk what are you doing ? " Sungmin said putting the luggage's down then took the camera away from Eunhyuk . He turned it off then put it in his pocket . " Awhh hyung you have pictures of ___-ah on your camera ? ! I never knew ! That's sweet  " Eunhyuk said with sarcasm . " oh psh - No " Sungmin said . He blushed and looked the other way . " Oh then why are you blushi- " Sungmin cut him off " Yah , out now . " Sungmin said whining then grabbed his arm and pulled him to the door . " Haha Sungmin is a stalker " Eunhyuk said playfully standing in the door way . Sungmin held the door knob with one hand and waved at eunhyuk with the other ," Im not a stalker" Sungmin said then slammed the door shut . 

Sungmin sat on the floor next to me. " Those are not stalker photo's . . . So as you see there are no bunks only mattresses  . Were getting new beds so yeah . Would you like to unpack now or later ? " He asked you . You ignored what he said about the photo's and thought *it was really cute of him though hehe * You thought to yourself . " Mhm . It's okay  i don't mind  . . . &  Soon , give me 5 minutes then I'll unpack .  " You said stretching your legs out forward on the floor . Sungmin turned his back to you and then layed his head on your lap . " Chin Ho ~ " You said in a giggle and then his hair with your hand . " What , your lap is comfy . " He said then grabbed your hand and kissed it . He held your hand and rested it on his chest . He stared at you with a big smile . You leaned forward a bit "  Chin ho get up , i said only 5 minutes not 5 hours " You said  with a slight giggle and his hair again with your other hand .  " Fine fine but first " Sungmin said then grabbed your other hand and slowly raised his head up towards your face and closed his eyes . You closed your eyes as well and leaned forward slowly . Your faces were so close ready for a kiss * finally * . 

 

" Hyung ~ Were Hom - Opps sorry ! " Kyuhyun said opening the door & then immediately closed it shut . " No one bother Sungmin Hyung ! " Kyuhyun yelled down the hall .  

 

Sungmin's Pov ~

* We could hear everyone in the living room and in the hallway even though the door was shut . Seriously , is every member trying to stop this kiss of ours . * I thought to myself then layed my head back in ___'s lap . " Why ?!  " Yesung asked yelling from the other side of the hallway . " Because they are probably kissing . " heechul said . " Heechul Hyung . . . The all seeing eye . " I said to ___ as i sat up . She giggled at my joke . 

" THEY WHA ~ ! " I heard Eunhyuk yell from the other side of the hallway . " HI ___ ! HI SUNGMIN ! COME HELP SUNGMIN ! " Eunhyuk yelled opening the door  . " Help wha - . . . . . Never mind . I'll be right back , you can unpack .  " I said standing up and walked out the door glaring at eunhyuk . " He'll be back " Eunhyuk said leaning on the door .

 

Your Pov~

" Oh Eunhyuk come help ! " Yesung said grabbing his arm and pulling him away from the door . " Huh , wha ? " Eunhyuk said confused looking at Yesung . " OH come help ! Like you said . We will leave you to unpack ___-ah . " Yesung said with a smile and closed the door . " Hyung !~ " Eunhyuk said whining down the hallway when the door closed . * These boys . haha . * You giggled and got up .

You laid one of your luggage's on the floor . The zipper was slightly open . * Something doesn't seem right . . . * You opened it . " My clothes . . . "  * Who could of . . . What is this ??? * you thought to yourself. There was a sticky note turned over on top of your clothes . You turned it over and read it :

" You think moving in with super junior will stop me ? Think again child  . By the way . . . Nice clothes , sad to see them go .  - Da Eun  P.S. Sungmin will be mine . He is my prize . He loves me ."

You crumpled the sticky note in your hand . * This crazy girl ! Im no child . . . She will never have Sungmin . If she wants to call him a prize ? Game on B**** . . . .  *  .