Causing a scene .

It's really you ?

* 2 day's later .

 

Your Pov~

You were discharged today * Finally ! * . It was 8pm already . It was already dark . * I wonder what's taking so long  . . . Where is Sungmin ? He's running late  .  . .* You thought to yourself as you sat down on the bed . You pulled your phone out and texted Sungmin :

" Where are you ? It's getting late . Are you okay ? I dont want to be here alone - ___ " You sent him . Then walked over to the window and looked up at the sky * Ehh ! It looks soo gloomy *

* thunder * .

* sounds like it's gonna rain * You looked at your phone . He replied : 

" Oh i just arrived ! Look down the window (: Suprise - Chin Ho "

* Look out the window ? * You thought to yourself and looked down out the window . * Gasp ! * * AWHH! * There were candle's lit up spelling " I <3 U" . :

 

Photobucket

 

* That is really sweet of him * you smiled and waved . Sungmin waved back at you from below . * Cell phone rings * : Sungmin .

" How do you like it ? " Sungmin said when you answered the phone . " I like it alot , should i come down now ? " You said and put your hand to the window still looking down at sungmin out the window . * He looks really cute even from up here * . " Yeah , ill meet you in the lobby . Oh no - " sungmin said . * It began to rain * . You laughed into the phone . Sungmin was getting rained on ." Okay okay ill meet you inside bye bye " You said then closed you phone smileing .

 

* Arrivie  at the dorm .

 

Sungmin pulled up infront of the house  . Sungmin got out of the car and opened your door for you ." Chin Ho i can help my self out of the car you know . I can walk .  " you said as he stuck his hand out for you to grab . " It's okay , its my pleasure  " He said smiling . You grabbed his hand . " Are you just saying that because of what happened a few days ago ? " You said as you stood up out of the car . " No . Not at all ! -Maybe " He said then turned around and closed the car door . You glared at him when he turned around  . " ____ Im sorry okay , dont make that face . Pleassseee ?  " He said with an aegyo face . " Your aegyo face doesn't work on me . You should know that . " You said then turned around and walked to the front door .

" Do you want me to cause a scene then ? " Sungmin said then followed you . " No - " You said then sungmin cut you off then hugged you from behind around your waist " ___ ! IM SOO SORRY ! TAKE ME BACCK ! STOP FROWNING ! IM SORRY ! " He said yelling loud while hugging you . " Chin Ho Shh!!! Your going to wake people up ! Let go of me ! " You said in a whisper trying to break out of his grip * Since when was chin ho so strong ! * You thought to yourself . " I'll let go when you forgive me ! _____ ! ! !! ! ! Im sorryyy ! Take me back ! Im Still going to cause a scene ! LALALA ! " Sungmin yelled . * Seriously -___- This boyfriend of mine . haha * You thought to yourself . You turned around still in sungmins grasp and then put both your hands on his cheeks . " Shh . I forgive you okay ? " You said . 

He smirked " Norago( It's you ) , Norago ( It's you ) " You giggled as he continued to sing " Its You " . You leaned in and put your forehead against sungmins . 

 

*3 minutes later

 

Sungmin's Pov~

* still singing It's you * We were rocking side to side . " Shigani heulleodo , oh na ~ (Even as time goes by ~ Oh na ) Norago ~ ( It's you ) . " I sang . Our foreheads were still together . We stopped rocking side to side & just looked at eachother . " I really like that song " ___ said . " Oh really ? . . . Well i really like you " I said . * oh gosh . Im so cheesy . " -well i really like you " . . . Cheesy * . ___ Giggled . " That's so cheesy . Haha . . . But i like cheesy " She said and smiled . We started to lean in * Finally we can kiss * 

 

" AHHH !  Your home ! Welcome to the dorm ___ ! " Eunhyuk said standing there with a big grin . * Seriously . Again ? * . " ___'s here ? Welcome ___ . " Heechul said passing by with his phone in his hand without even looking up .  " Well don't stand there come on in ! " Eunhyuk said  . " Oh oka- " eunhyuk grabbed ___'s wrist before she could even finsh speaking . * oh gosh ... *