Her sungmin ? * sigh * My chin ho . . .

It's really you ?

Yesungs Pov~

When the elevator doors opened to the floor Cho Hee and I rushed to ___'s room to see if Da Eun was in there . She was devestated when her and sungmin broke up . She never seemed to get over it . Cho hee and i saw her , i knew it . * She is going to see sungmin * . She began to open the door to ___'s room . I caught up to her finally . " What are you doing going inside ____'s room ? " i asked her pulling her away from the door . " Oh who ? The nurse said this was the room sungmin is in . Are you here to visit him too ? "  she said smileing . " Yes i am here to visit him but Da eun - " She cut me off ! * this girl had the nerve to cut me off * " Im just visiting him to see if he is okay and see how's he doing . " She grinned .  " Its not like he moved on already i mean look at me im - " She opened the door to see ___ in sungmin's arms sleeping . She gasped and walk towards them . I pulled her arm back but she pushed me away and i let go . " Who the hell do you think you are sleeping in my boyfriends arms ! " Da Eun said then pulled sungmin off the bed onto the floor . ___ began to wake up slowly " H-huh ; Sungmin ? " ___ said streching . Sungmin looked up and woke up immediatly when he saw Da EUn . He began to stand up . 

 

Sungmins Pov~

I stood up immediatly when I heard Da Eun * What is she doing here ?! * " Did you not hear me ! I said What are you doing in my boyfriend's arms ! " she said pointing at ___ . * really this ? we broke up ! She still does not understand .  *  " First of all , what boyfriend ? Cause he's mine . Second , who do you think you are pulling my boyfriend out of bed ? " ___ said getting off the bed and standing next to me . " Ehem . your boyfriend ? He's mine . Did you not see the publicity ? " Da eun said stepping closer . " Why yes . I did ? Did you not see where you both revealed it was for PUBLICITY and then broke up .  " ___ said . * Wow . I didnt know ___ was this good at fighting back  o.o * . Da eun put her arms down . She sighed and then smirked " Did you not see where he kissed me in the drama president ? " da eun said then crossed her arms . * oh no . why did she remind ___ ! She is going to be soo mad now ! Should i jump in now ? * . " What a stupied little girl thinking she could take my sungmin . " Da Eun said then pushed ___'s forehead back with her index finger then put her fist's up to ___'s face . ___ began to turn red in anger . * im jumping in now before things get out of hand  . She isn't going to lay another hand on her ! * 

I grabbed Da Eun's wrists away from ___'s face . " DA EUN ! We NEVER had anything ! You know that ! Now leave me and  ___ alone ! She is my girlfriend and i love her ! So Leave US alone !  " . 

 

Your Pov~

 Sungmin looked real angry . He let go of da eun's wrists . You couldn't take it anymore . You just had the urge to slap her but you just stood there glaring at her as sungmin yelled at her face .

" What do you mean ? Haha .

You know you love me sungmin . You just can't help it . I mean look how desperate you are ? Dating what ; a trainee ? Common , you could do way better than that . I mean look at me and look at her . Pft . " She said with a smirk . She glanced over at me then looked back at sungmin . " Shut up . Your crazy ! " Cho hee said and took a step foward but yesung held her back . Da Eun turned around slowly and stared at Cho Hee . " If I was crazy would I do this ? " She turned around quickly then grabbed sungmin's face and kissed it . You was just stood there in shock ready to seriously just punch her . Sungmin pulled away as quickly as he could . As soon as she let go of sungmin you pushed her back " Stay away from him ! Didn't you hear him just now ! " you yelled at her .

All of a sudden we all heard a flash come from the door way . " This is gold ! I can see it now ! On news ! Sungmin and Da Eun still together ! I heard everything !  " the man with the camera said . " Yes yes ! We are very happily together ! He is my sungmin " Da Eun said with a big grin on her face then pushed me away from sungmin's side and grabbed his arm . Yesung had the paparazzi leave. Sungmin was refusing to let her hold him any longer . He yelled at her continuously repeating " We don't have anything at all ! Go away ! You Need help ! I dont love you ! I love ___ !"  .  Da Eun just ignored what he was saying and smiled happily " Awwh i love you too oppa ! " she said looking at sungmin then looked at you . " if you mind ? Go away. Back to where you came from fake ! " She said then tried to push you . But you moved . She Fell to the floor . You  were not going to take this .* This girl must be out of her mind . If she want's to start a war . Ill give her one . Her Sungmin ? . . . My Chin Ho * . 

 

Smilerg16 : Im back :D With more updates to come (: