Let me take care of things .

It's really you ?

Smilerg: Is anymore else HAPPY :D  For Suju's new MV  " Mr.Simple " YEE (: ! ? ! & If you haven't checked it out already I have a NEW story coming out this month called " I Don't hate you! I Love you Mr.Simple... " . I hope you all will like it (: ! Please subscribe and tell me what you think of the new story if you like what it'll be about (: Remember , i LOVE comments hehe :3 !

 

~~~~~~~

 

Your Pov~

After examining the photo you handed Heechul his phone back and walked out the door with a stressed expression upon your face . " Wait ___ , There's a video ! " Heechul said turning your way as you walked past him . You turned back and stuck both your hands into your hair this time . " Wahh ! Now there's a video ! " You said stressed out and worried . You stepped towards Heechul as he held out his phone showing you the screen ," It's not of you and Eunhyuk . It's of Da Eu- " Heechul said . You cut him off ," Oppa I dont want anything to do with that wom-. " You said gently pushing his hand away . He cut you off as well " But she's talking about last night . Just watch . " Heechul said stepping towards you then held his phone out again and showed you . You crossed your arms and looked at the phone 

 

" Reporter: Da Eun ! As Sungmin's girlfriend , What do you think about this scandal on the Super Junior members !?! 

Da Eun: In my opinion it's quite horrible . The girl must be some crazy of a fan girl or something . 

Report: Agree'ed . Not only Sungmin Fans are outraged but Eunhyuk fans as well . They actually want to confront this girl . Do you agree ?

Da Eun: Of Course , I mean first Sungmin now Eunhyuk ? This needs to stop . I mean who's next ? She should just stay away . "

 

You dropped your jaw and stared at the phone blankly . * This isnt even a scandal ! I cannot believe she just said that . This is just taking it too far . * You thought to yourself . " Damn and I thought she was crazy . Now I know she's a - " Heechul said looking at you . You shot him a death glare before he could finish his sentence . " Okay , Okay leaving . But don't worry , Sungmin will take care of this soon enough . " He said putting an arm over your shoulders then kissed you on the cheek . You slightly blushed then looked at him awkwardly .

" YAH ! Hyung ! That was so uncalled for ! "Sungmin said running down the hallway pulling you away from Heechul . " Just wanted to show how much i care . " Heechul said with a smirk then casually kissed Sungmin on the cheek and walked away ." What was that for ? " You said with a snicker . Sungmin sighed then turned your way and hugged you around your neck ," Mianhae , ___ . Da Eun is causing so much trouble . Especially for you . " Sungmin said . " So you heard the news ? " You said burying your face in his shoulder . 

" Yeah . She shouldn't be saying anything , just let me take care of this my way. " Sungmin said then kissed your head and walked away .  You looked at him confused as he walked away . He turned back and shot you a smile before he entered his bedroom . You shot a smile back as well and waved awkwardly.

Kibum suddenly passed by you out of no where "Ahh ! UNNIEEEE LET'S GO CHANGE !!!! " Kibum said pulling on your arm . * Goodness this oppa . * You thought as you glared " I'm younger than you! Plus your a boy ! Your supposed to call girls NOOONNAAA ! " You said poking his stomach . " So ?! Unnie sound better ! It suits you well ! Common lets go , were gonna be late . " Kibum said picking you up again like earlier . You sighed . " You and Cho Hee are like my parents . " You said as your head and arms dangled behind Kibums back .

" Muuh ? Really ? I'd like to meet my future wife then . " Kibum said with a big grin then put you down in front of his closet ." Yah ! Get your own wife ! Cho Hee's mine . " Yesung said entering the room . " OOOO ! " Some of the super junior members chorused as they passed by the door . Yesung immediately closed the door after hearing them . " We'll talk about this later then , right oppa ? " You said looking at yesung then giggled . You began to get dressed but remembered the smile Chin Ho made earlier . * That smile ... I know that smile ... Knowing chin ho things could end up great ! Or end badly ... I hope he's doing the right thing . * You thought to yourself . 

 

Sungmin's Pov~

I entered my bed room and my smile fell . I cannot believe Da Eun seriously got photo's of them last night . It was bad enough they kissed but now its all over the news and they think its a scandal . * Im going to end this today before it gets out of hand . No more lies * I thought to myself . I began to get dressed and headed straight to where this all began . . . to Da Eun and the press . * They want the truth . Ill give them the truth . Starting . . . right now . * .