Secret Admirer! But...Where's Sungmin?... On the news.

It's really you ?

* Later on that day.

 

Your Pov~

The new's about last night had spread like wild fire. When arriving at SM this morning people stared at you oddly, Let alone Sungmin was no where to be found during training. During work Cho Hee had asked you make copies. Everything at work seemed fine till a worker confronted you," What do you think your doing kissing Sungmin Oppa! You have NO right! Your not Da Eun! Are you Sungmin's girlfriend? NOO ! I didn't think so! Nor does Eunhyuk Oppa like you as well! So why kiss them!? Your just a stupied traniee! " She said staring down at you. * As much as I want to punch this women I wont. As long as I know the truth I am just going to keep quite and stay out of trouble. * You thought to yourself and ignored her.

" YAH ! I'M TALKING TO YOU B****! " She said grabbing you by your shirt. You looked up at her," Lady im not looking for trouble. " You said blankly then tried to continue your work. " Well you GOT TROUBLE!" She said pulling you towards her than punched you in the face. You fell to the floor and touched your cheek * Bleeding!?! * You looked up at her hand. * She was wearing a ring when she punched me !?! * .

Everyone began to stare ," HEY HEY HEY ! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE ?! " Cho Hee said walking into the situation then realizing what had happened. " You, Your FIRED! Someone please get ice and a first aid! NOW! " Cho Hee said pointing at the girl who punched you then helped you up. " Common _____-ah let's go to my office. Everyone back to work! " Cho Hee said.

 

* In the office.

 

You sat on Cho Hee's table as she cleaned the cut on you cheek. " Oww ~ OWW! Ugh ." You whined pulling your face away. " Done ! Okay your ..... Uhhmm.. As good as new ? " Cho Hee said awkwardly then handed you an ice pack. " Thanks Mom. . . " You said sarcastically then put the ice pack on your face. She gave you a smile as she put the first aid away. There was a knock on the door ," Delivery for a Miss Cho Hee ! " A man said coming in with a bouquet of flowers . " Again?! UGH. Thank you." Cho Hee said taking the flowers from the man and closed her door . " What was that all about ? " You said confused . 

Cho Hee Pouted " I got flowers all week from this secret admirer with the initials of K.J-W . " Cho Hee said putting the flowers on her table then sat down in her chair and swivel led it around. " AWWWHH! Someone has a Secret Admirer! " You said standing up. "Yeah, Yeah whatever. But who's K.JW? " She said . You sat in the chair in front of her desk * Hmm... K.J-W huh? Kyuhyun? No... Kim Kibum? No... Yesung? N- Wait a minute.* You pulled out your phone and searched Yesung's name . * Stage Name:Yesung    Real Name: Kim Jong-woon . Ahh Mr. K.J-W is Yesung. Knew it ! * . 

" Do you know who it is yet? " Cho Hee said turning around from her chair facing you. You froze," Oh Uhm... No, Sorry Cho Hee." You said. *Seriously Yesung. Buying your way into love is not going to work.* You thought to yourself. She sighed " Ugh. Whoever it is , They can't buy me ! I mean this is nice and all but its soo mushy. " Cho Hee said disgusted then crossed her arms. * I knew it *You nodded awkwardly then put your phone away. " So how was trainee work today? "Cho Hee said turning her laptop on. You sighed " Awkward. Odd. TERRIBLE!... Sad... " You said looking at Cho Hee . Her eyes had widened ," What's wrong? " You said worried. "Uhm... Was Chin Ho there today?" Cho Hee said happy then looked at you. 

You shook your head ," No..... Actually I haven't seen him since this morning. Why do you ask? " You said sitting up . " Uhm . Then I think you wanna take a look at this. " Cho Hee said . You stood up and walked over to look at the screen. You read the TOP news :

 

" Da Eun is a FAKE?!?! "

" Sungmin's truth live KBS about his TRUE girlfriend! " .

 

Your eyes widened in shock.