Bathroom .

It's really you ?

* 15 minutes later . 

Your Pov~

You finally finished unpacking your things . Since you didn't have much left . . .  You threw away everything away that couldn't be worn anymore at all . * Which was practically anything . I didn't want to tell Chin ho about this . . .  But in the end he's going to find out eventually some how . . . So I might as well tell him now . * You thought to yourself as you got up and went to the living room . Sungmin was sitting on the couch alone watching TV . He looked over at you and smiled " Ahh you finished unpacking ? "  Sungmin asked and stood up from the couch . " Yeah , uhm ? Where is everyone exactly ? " You asked and walked towards Sungmin . " Oh Some of them headed out for to buy dinner & the rest of them are in there rooms . So that means alone time " Sungmin said then wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed you on the cheek . 

" Yeah . . . But something happened . " You said then looked down . " What happened ___ ? " Sungmin said trying to meet with your eyes but you looked the other way . " ____ tell me what happened . " Sungmin said grabbing your chin gently and facing it his way . You met eyes with him " Da Eun has been threw my things . . . All of my good clothes are gone . . . She ruined all my accessories and shoes and now i have nothing to wear . I still have some clothes in my apartment but they wont last me too long . " You said then looked down again . " Atleast you still have me " Sungmin said with a smile then gave you a hug . " Tomorrow , after session we will stop by your apartment and we can pick up the rest of your clothes . Maybe shop a little ? " Sungmin said pulling slowly away . " Fine but only a little  . . . By the way i start work again this week . Sorry ! " You said . 

 

Sungmin's Pov~

" WHAT ?! " I said in shock . * Its bad enough she has to start trainee work again tomorrow but work? Already ?!?! * " It's not that bad . . .  I don't have to come back till Thursday  .  At least i still have tomorrow . " She said with her voice fading . I sighed and ruffled my hair .  " Then let me help you at work . " . * Do it for her ! * I thought to myself . " Are you sure ? There are a lot of girls you know . It's a fashion company . Clothes etc .  Your famous ? Get the picture ?" She said with a giggle . " It's okay , because even if they are looking at me . I am only going to look at you . " I said then kissed her on the cheek . * ugh . As cheesy as it is . It's true . *  She giggled .  " Haha okay okay fine fine Mr.Cheesy . Im going to go to bed now . " She said getting up . 

 

Your Pov ~

" No No you stay right here " Sungmin said then grabbed your arm and pulled you onto his lap . " What so i have to sleep here ? " You said looking at sungmin . " Maybe " He said with a grin then gently pushed you onto the couch so you would lay down . He got up on top you playfully in a push up position  . " Sungmin ! That's not fair " You shouted struggling to get out from under him . " What ? Im just trying to get your attention " Sungmin said looking down at you . His hair was dangling around his face as he looked at you . " You always have my attention . Even from this point of view you have my attention . " You said when you stopped struggling . " Yay " He said with grin . " Then in that case " He said leaning in forward . 

" WERE HOME AGIAN ! ! ! " Leeteuk said opening the front door . * Oh no ! * You eyes widened as you stared at sungmin . You gently pushed his chest and he rolled off the couch on to the floor . *oops . . . * " Mianhae ! " You said in a whisper turning to face sungmin . He rolled over and sighed " oww " he said and coughed " It's ok-kay . Are you al-lright ? " He said slowly getting up .

" WE HAVE RAMEN ! We brought dinner home . "   Ryewook said coming into the house as well . You nodded at sungmin and sat up on the couch . " I see hear some people were having too much fun . " kyuhyun said coming out of the hallway heading for the kitchen . " Gosh . . . " sungmin said quietly then got up on the couch and sat next to you . " - we could hear you from down the hallway "  Yesung said coming out of the hallway as well .

 

*3 hours later

 

Your Pov~

You and sungmin were both sitting on the couch still . A movie was playing on the TV . Some of the members went straight to there room's after dinner . Eunhyuk , Yesung , Donghae , Heechul and Kyuhyun stayed up to watch the movie also . But sadly Eunhyuk , Yesung , Kyuhyun and Donghae fell asleep halfway into the movie . . . Heechul and Kyuhyun were enjoying the movie . You looked up at sungmin who you were leaning on * Oh great . * He was dosing off now . He would open his eyes then close them , open then close open then close . You got up slowly without sungmin noticing and went to the bathroom . You turned the light on and went inside . But something seemed fishy  .  .  . * The shower was running . . . WHY IS THE SHOWER RUNNING ? * You left the door open and slowly stepped towards it . " Hello ? ? ? "  You said then stepped towards it again and then grabbed the showerr curtain  . 

" ___ ? " Donghae said knocking on the bathroom door and stepped inside . You were startled and immediately let go of the shower curtain . " Ahh You scared me ! " you said then put your hand on your chest . " Ah Sorry sorry , i was just going to brush my teeth  ". He said then grabbed his toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it " Oh and sorry for that , sometimes the member's forget to turn the water off after a shower . " He said  then open the curtain. He turned the water off . " ill be back , bye bye " he said and closed the bathroom door and left . There was a sticky note on the back door * Another one ? * You grabbed it then read it :

 

" I have my eyes on you ___ . Didn't you realize someone left the window open in sungmin's room ? - Da Eun . P.s. As i said , Sungmin will be mines . . . FOREVER " 

 

You ripped up the note and left the pieces on the floor * Leave me alone ! * .  

 

 

Smilerg16: Sorry for lateness again ! The first time i tried posting this it didnt post T_T so i had to re write it ! Mianhae ! Hope you enjoyed (: Next chapter awaits .