Finale

It's really you ?

15 years later...

 

Sungmin's Pov~

Many years have passed since the day I had asked ___ to marry me. Cho Hee had given birth that same day to a wonderful baby boy and 3 years after that, had given birth to a baby girl. Cho Hee was now at the top of the fashion corporation.

My wedding had taken place in a large church with over hundred's of guests who had attended. Yesung was of course was my best man and still up till now is working for SM as a teacher and song writer for new up coming groups.

Eunhyuk was also an official choreographer for SM and was recently married to Da Eun who was now a famous actress Korea.

What happened to rest of beloved Super Junior you may ask? Well we all were now retired in the music industry sadly but  was still part of TV entertainment.

And Last but not least, what happened to ____ and I?

"Daddy I dont want to go to school. What if the kid's pick on me Appa? Or joke about my weird name... Can mommy take me home early?"  I continued to drive as we reached the front of Eun Hee's elementary school.

" Lee Eun Hee, You are named after you mother's two best friends. Mommy is at home still sleeping you remember? She's pregnant with your soon to be baby brother. " I said as I pulled over and parked.

" But Daddy~ What if they think I am ugly And what if I don't make any friends? Uncle Eunhyuk doesn't have kid's and Uncle Yesung's youngest kid is going to start middle school after this year. Who am I going to have then?" Eun Hee said starting to cry. 

I quickly stepped out of the car and opened his door and comforted him," Awwh, Don't cry Don't cry baby girl. We will call mommy right now, Araso? " Eun Hee continued to cry as I called ___.

She answered the video call immediately ," Ne~ Babe, what's wrong? I have a doctor appointment later remember. " She said rubbing her eyes. " Eun Hee is crying again. Help her please? " I said handing Eun Hee the phone and watching beside her.

"Araso. Honey what's wrong??? Why are you crying? Are you nervous? " ___ asked. Eun Hee had begun to wipe the tears from her eyes," Ne~ Mommy! Wish me luck on my first day of school! Come pick me up later with Appa, Please~? Sarang Haeyo Umma~! " Eun Hee said brightening up and smiling.

"Araso. Good luck Honey,I know you will make new friends, there is no need to be scared. Sarang Haeyo~" ___ said blowing her a kiss having Eun Hee doing the same then hung up.

I unbuckled her seat belt for her and helped carried her out of the car," You heard mommy right?  There is no need to be scared. Good luck today alright? We will see you later, Annyeong! " I said giving her one last hug and put her on the ground.

I began to walk away but heard her yell ," Appa! Wait! " I quickly turned around as I saw her running my way and hugging me around my legs. I crouched down and held her little hands," Yes Eun Hee, what's wrong? " I said worried.

"Nothing, I just for got to say I love you daddy " She said giving me a peck on the lips and running into her class room. * Always a cutie, just like her mom *.

 

When I drove home I quickly parked and headed up to ____. I poked my head into our bedroom and glanced around the room," Oh Honey? I'm home~ " I said playfully as I spotted her sleeping in bed still. 

" Real funny Chin Ho. " She said grumbling into the pillow. "Omo, Where is my beautiful spokesmodel wife? You know, The one that is making alot of money modeling with her beautiful body. Model's for Cho Hee now? You Know. " I asked sarcastically pulling the blanket off her head. 

" She's , pregnant and sleeping right now. That's where she is. " She said slowly sitting up from the bed. I helped her sit up and sat next to her," Ehh, I was just kidding. Sleep longer. You appointment isn't till 3. " I said standing up from the bed.

" No it's alright, I'm just gonna get a bit of fresh air. " She said slowly standing up from the bed and stepping out onto the balcony.

I followed her outside and wrapped my arms around her waist. ," Do you remember when we were younger and you were still a trainee? " I asked.

"Yup, you used to watch me in dance class thinking I didn't see you in the door way. " She giggled as she turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Yes, those days. You were always so beautiful and had elegance in everything you did. " I said as I kissed her on the fore head.

"Are you saying I am fat and ugly now? " She said pulling away slightly. I laughed and her cheek," No, No Honey. Your just as beautiful now, as the day I first saw you. Did you really miss me when I left for Korea those few years? " I asked.

"Yes! You know how long it took me to find you again? You we're my best friend always and I loved you, that's all. Of course I missed you. I was a bit disappointed when you didn't recognize me at first though. " She said ruffling my hair softly.

"Well what was I supposed to say? I was speechless. You became much more beautiful then I had remembered. " I said giving her a bright smile.

"Kamsamnida Lee Sungmin " She said playfully," I'm just glad im with you now and forever. Nothing can separate us anymore." She smiled as she hugged me.

She looked at me softly and laid her head on my chest "We really have come a long way over the years, huh Chin ho? " She asked.

I smiled again as I softly the back of her head," Yeah. We've come so far from our up's and down's. ".

"But since then we have learned a lot from our mistakes and im truly grateful that in the end that It's really you that i will love forever more ." She said as we began to deeply kiss. 

 

 

 

   

Smilerg16: Big Thank you to all of you who Subscribed and Read this Story till the end (: I'm grateful for all the wonderful comments and support you all gave to this story (:  Kamsamnida For Reading :D~!