Can we...Talk?

It's really you ?

* A few day's later.

 

Sungmins Pov~

I've been planning how to propose to ___ for only a few days now but I feel as if i've been planning this for years. I don't want to screw up while asking her but I don't want to look like i'm going to choke up. While ____ was at work, I had met up with a few jewelers in private. Picking a ring was much, much harder than I had thought as well but in the end I found the perfect one. They were not an absolute WOW factor kind of ring but just simple but still thoughtful and loving. I had them engraved saying " Forever Love " and on the inside " It's really you ":

Photobucket

Its true that I will love her forever and always. Although we have ups and down's, I am glad I still have her till now and I am glad It really is her that I want to spend the rest of my life with. I didn't just fall in love with anyone, but I fell in love with the person who always believed in me... My best friend. 

I don't know how to propose yet but I have to think about how to say it soon because she's been suspicious. I haven't spoken to her properly for two days now. It's really hard for me to hide this from her. I told her that we need to talk, but I didn't know that saying those words would make someone sad or worry them in anyway. Cho Hee told me that saying those words was like saying ," I want to leave you but I'll tell you later in detail " but Cho Hee already knows I just wanted to have ___ to myself tomorrow night so that I could propose. I hope ___ doesn't take me the wrong way when I told her that.

 

Your Pov~

You couldn't help but have this lump in you throat all day at work. Chin Ho said he want's to " talk. ". In your head you were taking it in all the wrong ways. He's even snapped at your several times over the few days that have passed and even snapped this moring. You couldn't focus at work and couldn't even call Cho Hee or Yesung for guidance at all because they were busy at home with preperations for there baby to come. Eunhyuk was busy at SM and Da Eun was at a photo shoot. You sighed in disappointment than just sat there in your office trying to sketch out a new clothing designs. * I won't let this get to me... This could be nothing for all I know! But then again this could be... Everything... * You thought to yourself as you sketched. You stood up immediately and shook your head roughly. " Ugh! ___! Get a hold of yourself! This is nothing you should worry about! " You yelled to yourself and lightly slapped your cheeks.

Luckily the blinds were closed and your door was shut. No one could see the way you had acted but even if they could, you didn't care at this point. You just wanted to know what Chin Ho was up to. It was practically eating you alive with the way he had been ignoring you and not wanting to talk like usual. * Maybe I should just ignore him as well... If... That's how he want's us to be now...* You thought to yourself as you walked over to the window and looked up at the sky for guidance.

 

Sungmins pov~

Once I arrived at work, I was busy training the new traine's . None of them could compare to how well ___ could sing at first. She was all I could think about now due to the proposal. I haven't even asked her to marry me but yet that was all that I could thing about... The proposal. Sadly Yesung hadn't come to work for a few day's now, due to the fact Cho Hee was due next month, but they both still took the time to help me threw this and tell me what to do. I hope ___ is doing okay ... I mean the way I am treating her lately is really off and rude... I snapped at her twice this morning and almost made her cry the other day... I'm not usually like this but it's really frustrating to think about the possibility she could say tomorrow. Although my Hyung's all say and know she will say yes, I can't just take what they say and make it my fact. 

I continuously took my phone out and called for arrangement's and a few orders for tomorrow. I was so excited I lost track in the training. When I finally got back on track with the recording, I had ordered a dozen pink roses from the local flower shop. I'm going to pick them up straight after wrok and give them to ___ personally and surprise her at work.

 

* Later on that day

 

Your Pov~

You cooled off from earlier this morning and focused on the sketches you were drawing. There was a new clothing line about to be released and you had only a few more designs to make for the collection. You heard a small ruckus from outside the door of your office but you just ignored it and continued to do your work. There was a knock on the door and it all of a sudden had become quite in the office," I'm kind of busy right now! I'm sorry! " You said yelling slightly in response to the knock. " Busy enough to ignore her boyfriend? " A familiar voice said coming in. Your hand froze and you looked up. It was Chin Ho... You tried your best not to make a happy remark although he was holding flowers in his hands most likely for you. " Oh... Hello.. Sungmin. " You said giving him a short glance then continuing your work as if you didn't care he was there. " Since when did you call me Sungmin? " Sungmin said take sitting in the seat in front of your table. " Since when did you snap at me. " You said trying your best to snap at him.

You just couldn't do it. You almost broke out of character but then he spoke. ," I got these for you " Sungmin said laying the flowers on your table. " I-I'm sorry ___-ah. I never meant to treat you that way over the past few days. Really... It's just..." Sungmin said with his voice fading. You put your pencil down, sat up straight and looked at him in the eyes," Just what? " You said giving him a curious mad look. " I can't tell you... Yet "He said looking at the floor trying to hide something again.