Death.

It's really you ?

Your Pov~

" Chin Ho what is it? Why won't you tell me anything anymore? " You asked. " I said I can't tell you. You will get to know tomorrow, Just wait. " Sungmin said standing up awkwardly and began to walk towards the door. " But Chin Ho what's- "  You said. Sungmin had turned around and snapped at you," I SAID-! Ugh. Just forget it. I said tomorrow, so wait for tomorrow! I have other things to do today! " Sungmin said and began to open the door. " WHAT? SO YOUR TOO BUSY FOR ME NOW? " You said as you stood up and snapped back at him. " SO WHAT IF I AM HUH? I HAVE A LIFE OF MY OWN WITHOUT YOU THERE. " Sungmin said slamming the door behind him and left.  You fell into your chair and broke into tears* Where did we ever go wrong! * You thought to yourself. 

A few minutes later your work phone continued to get many calls from other company's and agencies. You had your assistant take the calls for you at the time as you sat in your chair and looked out the window. Your laptop continuously beeped for video calls but you would just ignore it. You became irritated of the beeping, opened your laptop and accepted the video request," Hello,You've reached a sad persons face. Sad person speaking, how may I help you..." You said sarcastically as the screen began to pop up. " I heard what happened from Chin Ho. Are you alright? " The person on the other line said in response.  You recognized her voice and face immediately when you looked at the screen," No Cho Hee, I'm not. He doesn't want to talk to me anymore and ignores me all the time... He is much more busy now than before. I think he might even be.... " You said as your voice began to fade. 

" No, No he isn't doing that, I am absolutely sure he isn't doing that. " Cho hee said trying to comfort you. She was sitting down in her kitchen at home. You could see Yesung in the room behind her working on something. " I hope he isn't.....But what if he is? He keeps telling me to wait for tomorrow, but won't tell me anything about it or give me hints. " You said.  You could hear Yesung in the back ground talking to Cho Hee," Babe, I finished setting up the cradle." He said standing up and walking over to the screen. " Hold on ___. Thats great honey, Thank you! Can you get me some water, I'm kinda thirsty? " Cho Hee said kissing Yesung on the cheek as he sat down next to her. " Sure thing, I'll be right back. Hey ___, Nice to see you again." Yesung said waving at the screen; Kissed Cho Hee's forehead, stood up walked away. You sighed," Ugh. You married couples. I miss when Chin ho would kiss me on the forehead... Let alone talk to me like that. " You said sadly then dropped your head on the table. It made a loud thump as it smacked down. " Owww~...." You said in pain then sat up straight immediately. " Ooo... Are you okay?... You know what, I think I should come down there. " Cho Hee said trying to stand up out of her seat. Her Due date was nearing in a week, and had a hard time trying get up out of her seat. " No, No please don't get up! I'll be fine. I just have to wait for tomorrow, and hopefully all of this will be over." You said in a sigh.

 

Later after work.

 

You decided to drive over to the shop at the market where you had gotten your couple necklaces.  You got of the car and looked for the shop, hoping that the lady who had given you the necklaces, also knowen as " Grandma " would be there. You had visited her many times over the past years and treated her as if she was really family.  You finally found the shop and entered inside. Seohyun; Grandma's grand daughter was at the register sorting out some thing. You approached her and asked nicely," Hey Seo, Is your grandma here? If not do you know where I could find her? She was here a couple of weeks ago " . Seohyun stood up straight and dusted her self off," I think you should sit down before I tell you what happened" She asked. You both sat down in the seats next to the counter. " I'm sorry to tell you this but... She had passed away a few days ago. We meant to call you sooner. " She said.  Your face had fell flat with no expression what so ever. " W-What? T-That can't be! Sh-he was so healthy a couple of weeks ago! " You said as tears began to fill your eyes. " She is in a better place now... Actually, she left you this. She knew you would come visit again. " Seohyun said reaching out from under the counter and handed you a small package. "What's this? " You said.

" Something that grandma told me to give to you before she died. I must go now and help the customers. It was nice seeing you again___-ah. Please don't cry. " Seohyun said giving you a hug and patted your back. You nodded," It was nice seeing you again as well Seo, Thank you for giving me this and telling me." You said as a couple tears ran down your cheeks. Seohyun gave you another hug, gave you a big smile then walked away and continued  working. You sat there for awhile and stared at the package in your hands. You stood up and wiped the tears from your face, said bye to Seohyun once again and left. On the way back to your car, you had began to open the package.

 

Sungmin's Pov~

I was at the coffee shop across the street from the market making my last arrangements for tomorrow. I was absolutely ready for tomorrow. Ordered everything from  flowers and balloons to having Cho hee, Da Eun, and the members there. As I came out of the market I saw ____. She was looking threw a package   she was holding in her arms. I didn't know if she was still mad at me for earlier or if she even wanted to see my face for that matter. I stood by a tree and watched her cross the street.

She looked both ways and continued walking across the street.  I heard a car racing down the street swiveling.  It sounded far but it was closer than I thought! ___ was focused on her package didn't notice it was coming her way! It was coming closer and closer... I ran as fast as I could to her to push her out of the way. I yelled as I got close " ____ ! MOVE! " . She stopped in the middle of the street looking at me confused," What do you me- " .

 

 

Smilerg16: School school school, Homework homework homework T_T ... I've been meaning to update sooner but due to School and homework, it would take up all my time:/.