Couple Necklace

It's really you ?

* Arriving at the market 

 

Your Pov~

Eunhyuk helped you out of the car . " ___-ah why did you wear heel's today ? " Eunhyuk said with a worried look on his face . " Ehh - What's wrong with that ? I'm feeling okay . Plus i have shoe insole's in my bag . " You said with a smile * there was nothing wrong with trying to look good . . . Well that and that was the only pair of shoes I had left  :

 

Photobucket

Oxford high heels . I know , I know . I am stupid to wear these to a market .  * . " Well okay then , if you say so haha ." he said laughing . 

We walked over from the car to the market :

Photobucket

" Ehh , it's so packed . " You said looking at eunhyuk . " It's okay  . But let's go, before someone notices it's you & I . " Eunhyuk said and put sunglasses on . * What in the world , Where did those come from ? * You thought to yourself . " What do you mean ? " You said with a confused expression . * Did something happen ? Because I can't be famous because of there music video . Plus my face didn't show . * You thought to yourself .

 

Eunhyuk's Pov~

I was frozen . * What was i supposed to say ? Hundreds of fan girls wanna kill you because you slept in a bed with sungmin ?! Or that you were going to be killed because your the " other girl " ? No way would i let that happen . And she's not even the other girl ! She's the only girl sungmin want's to date and is dating . Not Da Eun . Yes i like ___-ah and i still am jealous of sungmin hyung . . . But I'd rather see him with ___ than with the crazy b**** of a fan Da Eun * I thought while dazing off  .

___ waved her hand in my face . "Eunhyuk ? Oppa ? Hyukiieee oppa ? Hello ? " She said . I panicked ! * what was i going to say ! *  " Oh ! Uhh . About that - OH LOOK OVER THERE ITS CHIN HO ! " I said pointing in a different direction . " Where ? " She said looking where i pointed . " OH - Nope wait that's not him . Never mind . Let's go !  "  I said threw my arm around her shoulder and began walking with her . * WHEW . That was a close one . . . *

 

Your Pov~

You became suspicious . * I know he's hiding something . I just don't know what yet . I will figure it out some how , But for now I'll just let it go . * .

 

* 1 hour later .

 

You finished buying all the ingredients you needed early and both decided to stay a little longer and look around the market more . You walked pass a lot of people and stores selling food , clothes , etc . But you immediately stopped when you saw a store selling couple necklaces . You entered inside and looked around . Eunhyuk took his sunglasses off finally . There were cute necklaces ,  odd ones , and some that were really cool but none so far were your style or taste but you continued to look around .

A lady had come out from the back room of the shop ," Ahh hello , How may I help you ? " she said with a big smile and bowwed  . " Oh Hello ! I would like to buy a couple necklace for my boyfriend and I " You said and bowed also . " Ahh i see ; Your Boyfriend is very handsome " She said . 

" Oh No no this is just my friend . This is my boyfriend " You said giggling then showed her a picture of Sungmin on your phone . " Ohh sorry sorry , but wow ! He is very handsome as well ! " She said smiling . " hehe thank you " You said with a smile . " So have you found anything of your taste ? " She said and walked into the back room . " No not yet , can you suggest some ? " You asked . She came out with a box a showed you a few kinds but they all were not your style also. . . 

" These are all really nice ma'am but I dont think my boyfriend would like them . " You said putting the necklaces back in the box . " Oh please honey you can call me Grandma , and i think i have one that is perfect for you " She said with a wink and took the box back to the back room . She came back with a small white box . She put her glasses on and opened the box and showed you a couple necklace : 

Photobucket

" These are one of a kind couple necklace's . They connect when you put the heart inside . " She said taking the necklaces out of the box and showed you how to connect them then put them back in the box. " Ahh Grandma these are perfect . I'll buy theses ones " You said as she handed you the box . " Oh no no dear you can have these for free . You deserve them" She said with a smile and held your hand . " Really ?Thank you grandma . I don't know how to thank you ? " You said . " Just come visit me again one day " she said and winked . You both bowed and said goodbye .