Chin Ho is here .

It's really you ?

* Continued 

Your Pov~

Yesung looked at you and smiled ," Sungmin is Chin Ho . " . You looked at him ," So i was right all along . . . He was Chin Ho . . . Yesung what have i done ? ! " You stood up and walked to the door angrily . Yesung stood up and held you back ," If you go now he will know that i told you ! Just wait till after class like he said in the note . " . You stopped then went back to your seat and talked things out with yesung till class was over . 

 

* After session .

 

You headed for dance studio 3J . You saw sungmin get out of the elevator . You ran to the studio hoping he wouldn't of seen you . There was a guy standing in the studio . " ___-ah you came " a familiar voice said .  He turned around .

Sungmin's Pov~

When the elevator opened up i saw ____ . She began running when she saw me . She entered a class room . i decided to follow . * i am glad she still cares so much about me , but i would like to know who is she meeting in here * . I glanced inside the classroom * EUNHYUK ?! * ," Sungmin just wait and see what she is going to do " Yesung said walking up to me . I looked at him with a straight face and then glanced back at ___-ah . " Just keep watching . She is doing the right thing . Pay attention " yesung said then placed his hand on my shoulder . i took my phone out and texted Cho hee to come here immediately .

 

 

Your Pov ~

He began walking towards me . You knew it . . . * eunhyuk .  * . He stood only a few feet away from me . " Arent you going to greet me ? " he said then stretched  his hand out to your cheek . " You know i would . . .  But your not Chin Ho " . I said then slapped his hand away . ," Yes i am , you dont belive me ? " Eunhyuk said with a smirk on his face . " If you are chin ho then how did my parents die , hmm ? " you said with tears in your eyes . " Your parents died because of a heart - " eunhyuk said but you snapped at him . " WRONG ! Your NOT Chin Ho ! Do you realize what you have done ? I love sungmin and you ruined my relationship with him !  " , you said with tears running down your cheeks . " ___'s parents died in a car accident when she was 7 . She was then left to her aunt who didn't treat her well and i was always there for her till i left , but i missed her everyday and always thought about her . " A voice said from behind you . You turned around .  *Yesung was right . . . Sungmin is - * " Chin Ho .  .  . " I said in a whisper . ," Yes ____ it's me " . Sungmin said then walked towards you and wipped your tears away . You hugged him around his waist and cried . He hugged you around your neck and said ," Everything will be alright . Chin ho is here " . 

 

Smilerg: WOOH YEAH SUNGMIN / CHIN HO IS BACK (: Are you ready for the next chapter ?