Kisses(:

It's really you ?

Smilerg: Sorry i didn't update sooner!  School's started and i wont be able to update in a snap :/ Sowwy! But i'll update as soon as i can whenever i can(:

 

 

 

Your Pov~

Sungmin had froze in shock looking at what happened to your face. He rushed over to you immediately and gave you a hug. "Are you okay?! Who hurt you!?" Sungmin said pulling away worried to examine your face. He had sweat running down his face and looked tired. " Yes, Yes im fine now that this is all over. This is nothing." You said with a smile and touched your cheek  gently. * As much as it hurt i just had to show him was gonna be alright * You thought to yourself. He smiled then began to hug you again. He rested his cheek on top of your head as you rested your head on his chest and wrapped your arms around his waist,"I'm so sorry I didn't tell everyone sooner. Then this never would of happened. " Sungmin said putting his hand on your chin and tilting your face gently up to look at him. You met eyes with him and spoke," Better now than never, Right? " You said with a big smile as tears began to weld up in your eyes.

There was a huge crowd of workers huddled in front of the door watching you but you both ignored them. Yesung was standing there quitely watching. " I'm glad this is over now. Just you and I." Sungmin said putting his forehead to yours and putting his arms around your waist. You smiled in agreement as you wrapped your arms around his neck. You both heard the workers chorus,"AWWH!" from out side the door watching and heard Yesungs loud sigh as if he was annoyed. You both giggled then began to look at each other in the eyes once more. It became quite as you began speaking," Well what now? " You said in a sigh of relief. Sungmin shook his head slightly and smiled widely,"What we have been wanting to do for a long time." Sungmin said. You closed your eyes. You could feel Sungmin's breath as his face became closer to yours as he finally kissed you on the lips. It felt like electricity went up your spine as your heart began to race faster in excitement. It was whatyou both had waited for. You could hear everyone's reactions as they watched you both kiss and Yesung's huff as he went to sit in a chair.  You both pulled away slowly and smiled widely. 

"I get water and come back to this?" You heard someone say from outside the door. You and Sungmin pulled away still holding hands and turned to see who it was. "I'm listening" Cho Hee said with a water bottle in her hand, tapping her foot on the floor and a big smile on her face. You smiled as you walked up to her and gave her a hug. "It's finally over Cho Hee! Chin Ho and I can be together!" You said in excitement. "Yes, I heard! I'm so glad for you both! " Cho Hee squealed in excitement. "Not to interrupt but Mr."K.J.W." has more flowers for you Cho Hee. "  Sungmin said walking towards you and Cho Hee as you both pulled away from the hug. You heard Yesung slouch into the chair and saw him tilt his hat more to cover his face. " Well now that I thought it over, I think I have an idea of who it is. " Cho Hee said with a wink and walked over to the guy slouched in the chair. 

 

Sungmin's Pov~

I put my arm over ___'s shoulder as Cho Hee walked over to the guy in the chair slouched and hiding. I turned my head and whispered into ___'s ear ,"I have a feeling you know who that is?" I said. She nodded and looked up at me. We both began to watch as she rested her head on my shoulder. " Did someone send me flowers again? " Cho Hee said suspiciously standing behind the the chair. The person coughed then spoke deeply," Uhm- Yeah. Here you go miss. " Yesung said standing up still covering his face with his hat and handed her the flowers. *I know that outfit anywhere. Yesung?* I thought to myself. "I-I'll be going n-now."  Yesung said stuttering,bowed then walked past her towards the door.

"Just you wait... Kim Jong-Woon?" Cho Hee said turning around with a smirk on her face and crossed her arms. Yesung froze,"N-No its not ?!" Yesung said tilting his head down more. "Oh really?" Cho hee said walking towards him and took his hat off from his head. She stood there in front of him with a smile. We could hear people standing outside gasp as they watched.  "Your hat... Yesung." Cho Hee said handing him his hat. " I- I was gonna tell you sooner b-but i was nervous and you are just so pretty and nice and I- I just- " Yesung said speaking quickly and stuttering. Cho hee cut him off, took him by the shirt, pulled him in and kissed him on the lips. Yesungs eye's widened in shock. He pulled away and looked at ___& I." This is real right !? I'm not dreaming!? " Yesung said yelling confused. ___and I nodded. "Yes it is and... So is this. " Cho Hee said pulling him in again for a kiss again. Yesung had kissed back this time. 

"So how about us Chin Ho?" ___ asked looking up at me. "For us...? We can be together." I said stepping in front of ___ and her hair behind her ear. I leaned in and smiled threw our lips as we kissed once more.