Evil Maknae's

It's really you ?

Sungmins Pov~ 

When i pulled away she looked up at me " Y-your not mad at me ? " She said sniffing and began wiping her tears away . I could feel my blood stop boiling and cooling down as I saw her crying . * As angry as i should be , I just can't be mad at her . I've never been mad at  her . Seeing her cry like this makes me want to go insane .  * I sighed and held her hands " I can never be mad at you . It's okay ___-ah  " I said then kissed her hand and hugged her around her neck as she hugged me around my waist  . 

 

Your Pov~

You both pulled apart a bit  and looked at each other ." S-so that's a yes ? " you said sniffing then looked up at sungmin  . He smiled then nodded " Of course , but just let him know . Next time he pulls something like that on you again , Im getting my stick . " He said . You glared at him * Ugh . The stick . Chin Ho did material art's growing up . Him and his stick could seriously hurt someone . * You thought to yourself then sighed. " What ? I will . " He said with a pout . You giggled and hugged him again around his waist . " Thank you for understanding . Mianhae yo . " You said laying your head on his chest  . 

" I'm just glad he didn't take things to far and that your okay . " He said hugging you around your neck . You turned your head then put your chin on his chest and looked up at him " I love you chin ho "  you said with a bright smile . He smirked with a bright smile as well " I love you too , always " He said then began to lean his head in for a kiss .  You began to pucker your lips then closed your eyes . 

" LA LA LA LA , BONAMANA , BONAMANA ! " Kibum and Kyuhyun yelled coming into the bed room interrupting you both before you could kiss . " UNNIEEEE COMMOOONN !!! Let's go back to the kitchen ! " Kibum said grabbing your wrist .  " WAH ?! Wait a minute ! But your 23 ! Im Only 21 !!! " You said as you were being dragged away by kibum . " So ? It's for respect ! Your dating Sungmin Hyung which makes you older ! " He said opening the door and dragging you outside . " Yah - ! I'm not - Wait , what are you do -  PUT ME DOWN ! " You said laughing and yelling as kibum picked you up by the waist then threw you onto his shoulder and began walking to the living room . " YAH ! Put her down put her down ! " Sungmin yelled sticking his head out the door and pointing at Kibum . 

 

Sungmin's Pov~

" No can do hyung ! " Kibum said waving his hand in the air still walking away . " Common Hyung let's go to the kitchen ! " Kyuhyun said looking up at me with a big grin on his face . I sighed " Well HOW can we go to the kitchen if your hugging my leg ? " I said looking down at him then crossed my arms . " Carry me there ! MWAHAHA ! " He said with the evil smile and laughter . " You evil Maknae's . " I said . " I love you too Hyung ! " Kyuhyun said letting go of my leg then standing up . 

 

Your Pov~

Kibum put you down on the couch . " Gosh Kibum . " You said crossing your legs on the couch and crossed your arms . " Mianh- Wait  why did you cry !?! " Kibum said examining your face . You put your hands to your face and felt it * ugh my face is a bit puffed up from a few minutes ago . * You thought to yourself as the members began to crowd around you .  " Oh about that . . . I told sungmin just now .... " you said looking down . Everyone began glancing at each other " ALREADY !?! " They all said amazed . " Did he hit you !? " Leeteuk said shocked . " No ! He's not mad actually .  He just said he's glad Eunhyuk didn't take it too far . " You said looking up at everyone . There eyes widened and looked at Eunhyuk . " Your lucky he isnt mad Eunhyuk . " Kangin said tapping Eunhyuks back . Everyone then dispersed and went back to what they were doing . * I just hope he won't hold this against me ... * You thought to yourself and headed to the bathroom to wash your face . 

After washing your face you wiped  your face with a towel but there was yet another note on it :

 

" Quickly telling him so you can get away with it ? What an Imbecile . It wont make the press change there mind's about how he is cheating on me with a low life like you . I wouldn't want to leave the house If I were you . You should just stay with Eunhyuk - Da Eun  P.s. And if you still don't understand let me write it down for you . I TOLD THE PRESS B****  .

 

You didn't crush the note this time but stuck it in your pocket . You wiped your face but someone began knocking on the door . You opened the door and looked up to see who it was " Now what I'd like to know is , How'd they get a picture of you two ? " Heechul said showing his phone to you . " Its really on the news !?! " You said taking the phone from Heechul and stuck your hand in your hair . 

 

~~~~~~~

 

Smilerg16: How many of you have heard about SUJU's new MV and NEW ALBUM :D I'm absolutely excited . Sorry I haven't updated for a few days . I've been working on a new story coming out this month called " I Don't Hate you ! I Love you Mr.Simple... " . Check it out and Support please (: ! It's going to come out sometime this month . Remember Subscribe please so you will be notified when the first chapter is out :3 . Kamsamnida to all you awesome readers and thanks for all the comments (: Remember I love comments haha :D ! SuJu HWAITING :DDD