Visit's .

It's really you ?

Your Pov~

Sungmin hugged you tightly . " ___-ah it was not real ! I swear , it just looked like we did ! " sungmin said still hugging you . " EH ! It doesnt matter ! Her face and yours were only a inch away , what if someone tapped you on the head ! You would have been kissing her ! " You said trying to take sungming off you . " But we didnt kiss ! I promise you ! I would never cheat on you . She is only a friend  " sungmin said then pulled away . He cupped his hand on your cheek . " yeah a friend that you dated before . " eunhyuk said quietly . " He what ! so unfair . . .  And the media know about her . " You said and looked down . " But i dont love her , i love you . Besides , She isnt my girlfriend you are .  We only dated for publicity , nothing more than that . She isnt important to me . . . You are . " sungmin said and raised your face . You both smiled and leaned in - " AWHHH ! So much love . . .  " Yesung spoke before you and sungmin could kiss . " Eh - Hyung ! First Eunhyuk now you ! " Sungmin whined . " Hey , that was a accident " eunhyuk said . You giggled . " okay okay so its almost 10 . I have to go now , sorry ___-ah . I still have stuff to do over at SM . Eunhyuk you too . See you in a few days , Bye bye ! " Yesung said and stood up . " Me too ? Ugh . " Eunhyk said . " Sorry ___-ah , see you in a few day's aswell " Eunhyuk stood up aswell and followed yesung out the door .

 

" And you too ? " You said and crossed your arms at sungmin . " I only have traniee classes tomarrow morning , so i dont have to leave just yet " Sungmin said then sat on the bed next to you . " Yay ! Then . . . . Entertain me " You said and poked him in the stomach ," hey hey hey , i am very entertaining " sungmin said then posed . " I am not that girl from the drama , that doesnt work on me " You said and stuck your tongue out at him playfully . " Im just kidding ! I think your a little grouchy " Sungmin said and poked you in your stomach also . " OW OW OW ! " You said and leaned foward acting like you were hurt ," Eh ! Im sorry im sorry ! Do i need to call a nurse ! Are you bleedin- " sungmin said worried as you began to laugh and sit back up . Sungmin sighed in relief " Ah - You really scared me just now . " He said then ran his hand threw his hair . You giggled and then layed down ," I think I should go to sleep now its getting late " you said . " Hmm , maybe i should just stay here and sleep " Sungmin said then layed down next to you " Mm ? But what about the media ? And work ? " You said then turned facing him . " I wont be late for work plus even if i am , My trainee in the morning is right here soo i dont have to come early . & i dont care . The media will knw about you sooner or later so i wont hide it . " Sungmin said then put a piece of hair of yours behind your ear . You smiled then closed your eyes . " Goodnight ___ " sungmin whispered . " Goodnight Chin Ho " You whispered back . * Im glad your here now * .

 

* The two of you fell asleep . * 1 hour later .

 

Yesung's Pov ~

Right after i finished all the work over at SM , I headed back over to the hospital to check up on ___ & sungmin . It seems me and ___ have been becoming close friends . As i headed for the elevator in the hospital I bumped into a girl . She fell down and dropped all her things ," Oh ma'am im so sorry ! I didnt mean it . " I said to her as i helped pick her things up . " No no its fine , Im Checking my friend here . Seeing if he's okay " She said as she picked her stuff up as well . " Oh , well im really really sorry for dropping your things- "I looked at her and was frozen in shock . * wow . * She was beautiful in my eyes but familiar ? . She looked at me and smiled ," Oh umm ? Is there something wrong ? " she said . " Oh no no nothing's wrong at all ! Here you go , im sorry again . Umm ? I was wondering could i get your name ?  " I said . * damn you yesung . That was just straight foward . * . " Oh haha its okay . My Name is Da Eun . It was nice meeting you , Ill be going now , bye bye " She said , waved at me then left entering the elevator .* Da eun . Pretty name , sounds like the girl from - OH NO ! * That girl was from the drama sungmin is in ! I turned around immediately " Hey ! " but the elevator doors were closed already .  ___ wont be happy to see her here ! I started pressing the button for the elevator like crazy  . " Common common ! Hurry up elevator ! " . I said to myself . 

Cho hee walked up to me ," Ahh i see your here too hmm ? Is ____ okay ? Sorry im late .  " she said to me as i panicked to myself * omfg ___ is gonna be soo mad to see her * I ignored her question and just stared at the elevator light waiting for it to come down  . " Yesung ? Hello ? Are you okay ? ? ?  I went to go buy cake but the lady was making it fresh so - " I cut her off " Look ; there is a girl who is going up to see sungmin and i dont think ___ will be happy because sungmin kissed her in a drama but really he didnt ! ____ doesn't seem to like her because they had dated before but it wasnt real so i am trying to stop that girl but the elevator is taking to long and i - " Cho hee cut me off " yesung ! calm down . The elevator door is open ! Get in already , gosh .  " Cho hee said . " Oh okay . You first " I said trying to be polite * Goodness yesung . Shame on you for hitting on  Da eun . You better get up there in time ! *

 

SmileRg16: Who said the " " Was over just yet ? (;  . Sorry for the late ish updates everyone . I've been kinda busy . I'll update on friday . Sorry my internet is jank XD but :D . Curious For the next chapter ?