Breaking News!

It's really you ?

Smilerg16: Sorry this took awhile to post! I had to edit it many times. I hope you enjoy (:

 

~~~~~~~

 

Your Pov~

You glanced at Cho Hee with a bright smile and placed the ice pack on her table," Cho Hee im gonna go see him right now! Can -" You said. Cho Hee cut you off," Before you take off watch the video and see what he had to say first. I am gonna go get a cup of water and i'll be right back so sit down. Tell me about it when I come back. DON'T leave yet missy. " Cho Hee said standing up and offering you her chair. You crossed your arms and pouted like a child " Yes MOM. " You said sitting down and giggled. Cho hee lightly slapped your arm with a smile then left the room. You picked up the ice pack again then put it to your face. You clicked the link to the video and began watching:

 

 

 

Audience/Crowd color*

Movement color*

 

" Sungmin:" Uhm. * lightly coughs * .  Hello everyone who took the time to come here today . Before I begin talking about the drama President... I have something to say. * Glares at Da Eun then looks back at crowd .* I Lee Sungmin am not dating Cheong Da Eun . The one I love is my girlfriend. No not Da Eun but ________. *Audience Gasps*. Yes, The one you all think is " the other women " is not the other women at all but the one that I truly love! I love ___ and that's the way it is. There is no scandal and there never was in the first place. So everyone just STOP making it look like ___is a terrible person! * Takes mic from stand & walks over to Da Eun*. Because all this so called "truth" is just a big LIE made up by Da Eun. You NEVER were my girlfriend nor did i EVER  like you! Your a terrible person and you should just stay AWAY ! You mess with my girlfriend !?! You mess with me so guess what? * Pushes mic aggressively into Da Eun's hand * Get lost because no one wants to see your face anymore. * begins to walks off stage. *

Da Eun: * Grabs sungmin's arm before he steps off stage * I-I thought you loved me!? I m-mean we have a couple necklace and everything! We grew up together in America and-" 

Sungmin: *Turns around and snaps at her. * Excuse me? Exactly who do you think you are!?! * Takes mic* This couple necklace is from ___ ! ! ! Yours is a fake! * Pulls necklace off from Da Eun's neck then steps towards the press. * You see these necklaces? * Holds up his necklace & Da Eun's necklace. * Her's is FAKE! *Throw's necklace to the floor and steps on it * Do you all see THAT! ? ITS PLASTIC ! NOT REAL! . * walks back to Da Eun and throws the mic down in front of her angrily * Your just FAKE! You will NEVER be like ___! SO Leave ME, MY FRIENDS AND MY GIRLFRIEND ALONE! * Walks off stage *.  

* Crowd begins to chant " Da Eun's fake ! DA EUN'S FAKE ! DA EUN'S FAKE! " * "

 

 

 

You sat there in shock. *I guess Sungmin care's enough to even tell the public about us. * You thought to yourself as you closed the laptop. There was a Knock on the door. Someone had come in again with flowers. He had his head lowered with his hat covering his face. He was wearing blue skinny jeans and a black v-neck. * He's not the same guy from earlier? * You curisously stood up ," Sorry Cho Hee went to get water. She should be back soon. Are those for her? She's been getting them all week." You asked slowly stepping towards him. He nodded and stepped back a bit. He lightly coughed then spoke deeply," Uh-Uhm I-i'll just come back L-later...". He said stuttering and sounded disappointed. He turned around and began to leave. You grabbed his arm before he could leave," Non-sense! She'll be back in a minute or two. " You said putting his arm down. He shook his head " N-No its F-fine. " He said then tried to leave again. His voice wasn't as deep as earlier. You recognized his voice. 

" Kim Jong-woon? " You said curiously then put the ice pack down on the table. You crossed your arms. He had froze for a second at the name then began to walk faster. You ran towards the door and blocked it " YESUNG? SERIOUSLY? " You said taking off his hat. * I knew it was him * . " Y-yes ? Suprise? " Yesung said awkwardly meeting eyes with you and shrugged. " What do you think your doing ? What if someone see's you! " You said slapping his arm. " What? I thought that you knew i liked- Whoa!? Wait a minute! What happened to your face! Who did this to you!? " Yesung said shocked putting his hands on your face examining the cut and bruise. You pulled away quickly then covered your cheek ," N-Nothing! " You said worried. " Sure doesn't look like nothing. "Yesung said sarcastically.

" I wasn't in a fight or anything okay. " You said snapping at yesung. " Then what happened ? "  Yesung said curiously then crossed his arms. You inhaled deeply and sighed " I was trying to make copies this morning for Cho Hee... Then a girl punched me in a face for kissing Eunhyuk and Sungmin. " You said . Yesungs eye's widened " Try explaining that to Sungmin. " He said blankly. " I know I know okay. He's gonna- " You said. Yesung cut you off " I mean try explaining that to him now. " Yesung said turning you around so you could see out the glass door. There were a few workers squirming and asking him for his auto graph but he refused and kept walking. He looked your way and met eyes with you. He stood there with his eyes widened in shock.