Helping a little girl together

It's really you ?

*later on that day 

Your POV~

The taxi driver dropped you off at the park across from SM . You sat down on a bench and looked around . You looked up and around . There was a little girl crying . You stood up and walked to her . You squated down and asked her ," What's wrong honey ? are you okay ? "  . The little girl paused for a second and said ," i lost my mommy ! " she began to cry again . You stood up and said " Unnie will help you . what's your name ? " She said " mmm .... uninne my name is Eun Mi " she said and stopped crying . Eun mi took your hand and you began walking around the park with her . you yelled ," Eun Mi Mama ? Where are you ? " every now as you begun walking with her . 

Sungmin's POV~

i stood there in front of the park and watched ____-ah help a little girl . i smiled * she is so sweet and thoughtful . just like the ___-ah i knw * i thought to myself and began to walk towards her . 

Your POV~

The little girl looked up at you and said ," unnie can i have some icecream ? " she said as she smiled and looked up at you . You nodded your head and went over to the guy selling icecream . " 2 please " you said to the lady selling icecream . " make that 3 please " a voice said behind you . You turned around ," oh , Hi sungmin oppa ! sorry , this little girl is lost so i tried helping her . " . Sungmin looked at you and smiled ," its okay i understand really . that was nice of you " . His smile was absolutely beautiful . You smiled at him and the lady had given you , sungmin and Eun Mi icecream . You began to take your wallet out . Sungmin said ," no no its on me " He took his wallet out . " no no its okay , its on the house . you guys are really cute together " the lady who gave you the icecream said . you blushed as you looked at sungmin . You knew you bother were not dating but niether of you wanted to deny it . Sungmin helped you look for Eun Mi's mother also . A hour passed and it was already 6 .

A lady ran up to Eun mi ," Eun Mi ! Thank you so much ! i have been looking all over for her ! Thank you so much " . She picked Eun mi up and thanked you & sungmin once more ," Thank you soo much ! thank you thank you . Here is my card , i own a restaurant down the street from her . come any time i will let you guys order whatever you want . i must go now . Thank you ! You guys are beautiful together " . The lady walked away with Eun Mi . You and sungmin stood there quietly faced at each other .

Sungmin Pov~

i stood infront of her . i wanted to hold her hand but how was i going to do that ? i need an excuse . * ah - ha ! i got it . * . ," ___-ah ! let's go to the market before they close , let's go ! " . i took her hand and ran with her over to the market . she smiled and laughed at me while we were running . i suddenly stopped and we both just walked there . i would glance at her every now and again . i couldnt stop smiling . * although we were not running anymore and we arrived at the market . i still held her hand *.

 Smilerg: Thanks for all the subscribers (: