Getting Along (:

It's really you ?

Sungmin's Pov~

I came back to ____'s room to see if she was awake . She was still sleeping so peacefully . I sat right beside her bed . * OH ! CHO HEE ! * i remembered i called her to come over ; she must be worried . I took my phone out and texted her :

" Sorry Cho Hee !  Don't worry eveything is alright - Sungmin " 

I bent back in the chair and waited for a reply . 1 new message from Cho hee :

" Well where are you guys ? She's late for work . Is everything okay ? I came to SM earlier because you asked me but your not there -__- . - Cho Hee " 

I replied :

" Yes i knw ,  Were at the hospital . - Sungmin " 

She immediately replied :

" WHAT ! WHAT HAPPENED ? Lee Chin Ho you better tell me what's wrong !?! Im coming straight there after work ! Is ___ okay ?! Is eunhyuk okay ?!   - Cho Hee " 

I replied explaining what happened then closed my phone and sat up looking at  ____ . She was still peacefully sleeping . I decided to go check up on eunhyuk before she wakes up . * I wonder what he meant by " i never meant to too " . . . wait a minute . . . Did he hire those people to shoot us ? * .  I asked a nurse at the desk if she knew where eunhyuk was . She told me he was in the infirmary down the hall . I finally found him . He was sitting on  a bed just staring at the floor . His hand was all bandaged .  I headed over to him and sat right right next to him .

Eunhyuk's Pov~ 

Sungmin Hyung sat right next to me . I turned my head slightly without looking at him and spoke ," Hyung Im so sorry " . My eyes teared up . * I didnt want this to happen to ____ let alone have sungmin hyung get shot . * . He patted my back ," Hyuk . Its alright . I know you love ___ so much . I Love her a lot as well . " he said to me . " Hyung she could of died . . . And it was all because of me . Im really really sorry ! I was just so jealous hyung .  " i said then hugged him . * I never wanted to hurt her , or sungmin . * .

" Its alright okay ? I understand honestly . ___ is okay , don't worry anymore . I forgive you . Love just blinded you . Everything is alright now okay ? Now let go see if ___ is awake now . " Sungmin said holding my arm and led me out of the infirmary . 

Sungmin's Pov~

We walked over to ___'s room . I got a seat for eunhyuk and we sat down and waited for her to wake up . 

 

*2 hour later . 

 

Your Pov~

You opened your eyes * where am i now ? * You sat  up slowly * ehh ? im bandaged ? & im not in  that much pain ? * You sat up and looked to your left * hehe these boys * . Sungmin & Eunhyuk were sleeping on the side of my bed . * There back's are gonna hurt after if they sleep like this * you giggled quietly . You looked glanced around the room * wires , white bed , people walking outside wearing almost all white ? Hospital * You tapped eunhyuks shoulder and whispered ," oppa ... Oppa ? " . He sat up immediately one of his hands in his hair ," What - what im awake . " He studdered . I couldnt help but laugh to myself . ," Hi eunhyuk " you said and waved at him .

," Oh thank god you are awake " he said in relief . ," Yeah . Ehh ! What happened to your hand " you said in a whisper and reached over for his hand and held it . " Its nothing , nothing . I was just really sad . " He replied and rubbed his head . " Then what did you do ! You punched a wall ?! " You said angrily in a whisper ," No , i punched a mirror then i slammed my fist into the floor . Why are you whispering ? " He said . " Because i dont want to wake up Chin Ho . " You said in a whisper again . " Oh yeah hmm . . . Look ___ im really sorry for what happened . I just wanted your love . " eunhyuk said . "I know . I forgive you . But im sorry eunhyuk . I Love Chin Ho alot . I waited so long to just see him again and here he is . " You said and rubbed sungmin's head . " He is really lucky to have you . I hope you guys live a  long  happy life together " eunhyuk said and smiled . 

" Thank you oppa . And thank you for being my friend . . . By the way i think you and Cho Hee would make a beautiful couple " You said  and criscrossed your legs on the bed  . " you think so ? " Eunhyuk said with a grin on his face .  " I know so. You guys will get along very well . " you said and smiled .

Smilerg : Hehe there getting along now (: But ???