Did we just ? . . . We shouldn't tell him . . . Suspicious .

It's really you ?

Smilerg16:Sorry for the delayed chapters recently ! I had traveled somewhere last week but i am back now & ready to post again . Enjoy reading (:

 

Your Pov~

You left the store waving at grandma on the way out and walked over to eunhyuk sitting on the floor with his arms crossed waiting for you . He had his sunglasses on again with his head tilted back on the wall . You sat down in front of him but he didn't moved . You tilted your head sideways and smiled . * He had been waiting for a long time so must be asleep . . . Plus it's been a long day  * . You thought to yourself as you leaned forward and slowly took his sunglasses off . * Yup he's sleeping ; But i never noticed that . . . . . . . Eunhyuk was this handsome * You thought as you stared at his facial features closely than raised your hand to his cheek . 

He immediately grabbed your hand before you touched him then opened his eyes slowly . You dropped his sunglasses . He tilted his head down and met eyes with you . You were startled . You began to slowly back away but eunhyuk pulled you back in .  Your faces were as close as ever . He whispered " You should be with me . . . " then kissed you on the lips . You wanted to break away but didn't  .

 

* The next morning  . . .

 

Eunhyuk's Pov~ 

* wakes up laying in bed *

We had gotten home around 10:00 last night so it was too late to make dinner . But The first thing i thought about when i woke up was about last night . . . when i kissed ___ . . . I just couldn't take it anymore . * It felt so wrong yet it felt so good .  * . I sat up on my bed as I thought to myself * She deserved better and that was with me .* Sungmin Hyung has left ___ before but I wont . I don't regret kissing her at all . The only thing i regret is not going after her first but for now i have to forget that ever happened .   .   . I got out of bed and headed to the kitchen to make myself breakfast . 

 

 

Your Pov ~

You opened your eyes slowly as you saw sungmin laying in bed right next to you sleeping . * I dont remember falling asleep with him here ? I guess he had come home last night later than usual . *  You thought then smiled . You his cheek gently then it hit you * Flash back to the kiss you and eunhyuk had last night * . You were startled then immediately pulled your hand away from his face . * How could I have done that . . . Should i Tell him ? or maybe i should just forget . . . For now . . . * You thought to yourself . You decided to get things off your mind by making breakfast so you slipped out of bed slowly without waking sungmin up and went to the kitchen .

You walked down the hallway then stopped . Eunhyuk was there sitting at the kitchen table plain faced . * was something wrong ? * You thought to yourself as you continued to walk closer towards him . He looked up at you then stood up immediately and smiled ," Goodmorning ___-ah " he said then bowed . You bowed at him as well with a slight smile " Goodmorning O-oppa " you said startled . You walked over to the fridge awkwardly then took some food out to cook for breakfast . You turned around to see Eunhyuk standing in front of you  and was startled . " Don't be startled . I just wanted to tell you that - " 

Eunhyuk was cut off by sungmin ," Tell her what ?  " . Sungmin said walking up to me and eunhyuk then crossed his arms . " Tell her that - " eunhyuk said worried facing sungmin . You cut him off " T-tell me that i should close the fridge door . haha " You said then giggled akwardly then stepped between them facing sungmin . " Oh . . . Okay ? Well i'll be in my room . " Sungmin said then kissed you on the cheek and headed back to his room and closed the door . You and eunhyuk sighed in relief . " That was too close . Eunhyuk i dont want him to know what we did . It was a mi - " You said then  eunhyuk cut you off . " It was not a mistake and sungmin should know . " Eunhyuk said stepping closer to you . " I'll tell him when im ready & when the time is right but for now keep it to yourself and I . . . " You said then stepped away from him . * I hope one thing doesn't lead to another . . . "