Revenge ? Live with ? Fighting for my man .

It's really you ?

Your Pov~

Da Eun got up and looked at you . " So now the press knows about US . What are you to do now ? Its not like you can make me leave . " she said crossing her arms . you smirked " Oh haha funny you say that because yes i can  ; Nurse !!!! " you yelled . " What do you think your doing ? ! " da eun yelled . " What's the problem here ma'am ? " the nurse said comming inside . " This women is causing trouble for all of us . Can you have her leave please ? " You said . Everyone nodded in agreement . " What problem ! Your the problem ! You stole my boyfriend ! " Da eun yelled in your face . " Common , your leaving right now . Your causing trouble . Security ! " The nurse said grabbing da eun's wrist and pulling her outside . " This isnt the end of me . Im going to have my revenge either way ! Goodbye honey ! I love you !  He's mine ___ ! " Da eun said as she left with a big grin on her face ," Oh yeah ! So will I ! Because he's not yours and never was ! " You said yelling back at her as she left  . Yesung closed the door after she left . " ____ , what are you gonna do ? " Cho hee asked you . " Do what i got to do . Set things straight . I don't want to lose Chin ho again . " You said then sat down on the bed looking down at the floor . " Ahh so he finally confessed ! How romantic was it ? " Cho hee said . " Yes , and not romantic at all because both of us got shot .  But i am not going to have him taken away by some crazy girl who thinks she is his girlfriend because - " you said then sungmin cut you off  " Your my girl friend ___ " Sungmin said finishing your sentence . He sat next to you on the bed then reached out and held both of your hands " Im not going to lie , but i will do my best to protect you from any harm . I promise  . " He said and looked you in the eyes . 

 

Sungmin's Pov~

What was I going to do ? I can't live with my self if ___  ever gets hurt because of me  . I already can't live with the fact eunhyuk hired people to shoot me but on * accident * shot ___ too .  " Thank you  . . . But Chin Ho I - " I cut her off . " I said i promise , trust me " I said then smiled . I gave her a hug then left my arm over her shoulder . She looked at me and gave my an aegyo face " I still can't belive she took your face and just kissed it  . You & I haven't even kissed lip to lip " ___ said then crossed her ams and looked the other way . *sigh* * my little fighter *  I gently grabbed her chin and turned her face my way . " That kiss didn't me anything . She doesn't mean anything to me . You mean everything to me . You bring me happiness . You - " Yesung cut me off . " Okay okay we got it ! Shesh . Moving on . * sigh * lovers  " he said then sat down in a chair and pulled his phone out . * sigh * Hyung cut me off again  * in the middle of my moments . . .* Cho hee asked " So now you know that she is most likely going to come after you , then who are you going to live with ? " .  * Ahhh thank you cho hee ! She's gonna have to live with me * I smiled " She can live with me and the member's also ! " I said in excitement " It'd be nice to wake up to my beautiful girlfriend every morning  " I said then put my hand on her waist and pulled her in for a hug  . " Oh don't sweet talk me Mr.Everything your not off the hook yet " ___ said . " So it's settled . She's living with us now when she get out of here ? " Yesung said playing with his phone .

" Yeah i guess so , its for her safety . I'll tell the hyung's  when i get home tomarrow . But for now i think we should get some rest . It's midnight already . " I said then glanced at ___ and smiled . She smiled back at me and put her head on my shoulder . * ahh . I can't wait for ___ to get out of here * .

 

Your Pov~

It's nice to know that sungmin is nice enough to let me live with him for a while when i get out of here . But . . . * What does Da Eun have planned for me ? * . " Okay everyone to bed now ! Cho hee let's go . " Yesung said then grabbed cho hee's wrist . " Awwh ? But we just got here . . . Ugh ! okay . . . " Cho hee said then stomped her foot and grabbed her bag . " I got you guys cake , its over there . " She said pointing at the table then left with Yesung . " Thank you . Bye bye ~! " You said . * I see yesung is getting some skin action with Cho hee * I thought to myself . " I see Cho hee and Yesung are getting along hmm ? " Sungmin said then nugged you softly . " Psh , no ! She's - Well yeah pretty much . " You said then giggled . " They do look good together , don't you think ? " Sungmin said then layed down  . You nodded then laid down beside sungmin .  You rested your head on his arm . " Goodnight  my fighter , Love you  " Sungmin said then giggled . " Goodnight everything , love you too "  You said then looked up at sungmin . Sungmin kissed you on the forehead .  * Fighter ? Like it . Fighting for my man . *