The story only I didn't know .

It's really you ?

Your Pov~

You stood in shock . * What am i going to do ! Its bad enough we kissed but Da Eun has pictures . . .  * You thought to yourself and glanced over to sungmin who was still sleeping . You heard the door creak and immediately squatted to the floor then picked up the picture and hid it behind your back . You turned to see who had come in . . . It was Eunhyuk . You stared at him like someone had shocked you . " ____-ah are you alright ? " he said in a whisper coming into the room and slightly closing the door . " Y-yeah , I-im fine " You said in a whisper stuttering . " Uhm . What's that behind your hand ? " Eunhyuk said stepping closer towards you . " N-Nothing . . . " You said stepping back . " It sure doesn't seem like nothing " Eunhyuk said continuing to step closer towards you then crossed his arms  .  " H-Haha , It's nothing s-seriously ! " You said stepping back more then finally stepping back into the wall . " Oh really ? I'd like to think other wise . " Eunhyuk said standing only a few inches away from you . " Hey Lover boy " a familiar voice said throwing a stuffed animal at eunhyuk hitting his head .

 

Eunhyuk turned around . You peeked over his shoulder * I knew it * It was yesung and donghae standing in the door way with stuffed animals in there hands .  " Ehh ! What are you guys doing , this is not a game !  " Eunhyuk said pouting at them . " Protecting our friend from you " donghae said sticking his tongue out like a child then throwing another stuffed animal at eunhyuk . " Why you little - " Eunhyuk said but was cut off by yesung who threw another stuffed animal at him again . Eunhyuk charged towards them and went out the door . " Thanks guys " You said in a whisper then nodded your head . " No problem " they both said with a smile then closed the door . " OHHH EUNHYUK !!!!! " Yesung yelled in the hallway . You giggled and hid the photo in your bag .

 

You headed to the kitchen and continued to cut more vegetables . Heechul leaned back on the counter  next to you yawning ," Soo i heard something happened last night ? " Heechul said taking his phone out of his pocket . You began chopping faster " H-Huh ? W-what are you talking about ? " You said stuttering then picked up a potato and began chopping again . " You know what Im talking about . You. . . Eunhyuk . . . Kiss ? " Heechul said continueing to play with his phone . " KISS ?!? " Donghae , Yesung , Siwon , Kibum , Leeteuk , and Kyu Hyun said entering the kitchen shocked . " No , No it was nothing . " You said ignoring them then continued to chop more potatoes . " It wasn't nothing if you didn't pull away . " Eunhyuk said walking into the kitchen casually . " What's happening ? " Hangeng said joining the crowd around the kitchen . " Yeah , Where's brunch ? " Shindong said joining the crowd as well . "  Eunhyuk  and ____-ah kissed . " kyuhyun said . " They what !?! " Ryewook and Kangin said joining the crowd . You slammed the knife into the counter  " I didn't kiss him . He kissed me & please dont tell sungmin . I will tell him today . " You said turning around . 

 

" We can't tell him okay . Trust ___-ah . She didn't want to kiss eunhyuk in the first place so let ___ explain it to him . "  Yesung said . " Then you better tell Sungmin Hyung soon or I will . It'd be very rewarding . " Eunhyuk said standing up then stepped towards you . " No ! " eveyone said disagreeing with eunhyuk . " Well then it's settled . ___ will tell him . " Leeteuk said .

 

Sungmins Pov~ 

" Tell me what ? " I said entering the kitchen . I wonder why everyone was in the kitchen all gathered together . " Oh nothing nothing . " ___-ah said . She sounded worried * I hope nothing was bothering her . * I thought to myself . Then hugged her " Well then good morning everyone and morning Yeobo " I said hugging ___-ah then walked away . " You guys look soo down ? Lighten up " I said . They all nodded akwardly then I left .  * She's not telling me something . . . I wonder why the member's seemed soo off this morning . . . are they not telling me something . . . as well . . . ? *